• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Watching Australian U23 game.

wait, they actually watch full matches?

Comment

به گزارش سايت رسمى فدراسيون فوتبال تيم فوتبال اميد از ساعت ١٨:١٥ در زمين باشگاه الدحيل قطر برابر استراليا قرار گرفت.اميدها از ابتداى بازى تيم برتر ميدان بودند و موفق به ايجاد موقعيت هاى مناسبى روى دروازه حريف شدند. در دقيقه ٥ رضا جبارى با نفوذ از دفاع چپ در يك موقعيت ايده آل على شجاعى را صاحب توپ كرد تا شاگردان استيلى با يك گل از حريف خود پيش بيافتند.در ادامه استراليا به دنبال جبران نتيجه بود كه معراج اسماعيلى موفق به مهار شوت بازيكن اين تيم شد.بازى هوشمندانه اميدهاى ايران در دقيقه ٢٥ براى دومين بار خط دفاع استراليا را تسليم كرد و اينبار عارف آغاسى موفق به گشودن دروازه با يك ضربه سر دقيق شد.با توجه به گرماى هوا داور مسابقه در دقيقه ٣٠ درخواست وقت استراحت كرد.استراليا در دقايق پايانى به دنبال جبران گل هاى خورده بود اما نتوانست از مدافعان ايران عبور كند و نيمه نخست با نتيجه دو بر صفر به پايان رسيد.

Iran U23 2:0 Australia U23
      HT

Ali Shojaei
      Aref Aghasi
      Last edited by St_Mark; 10-14-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Bahrain U23 0:2 Syria U23
        HT

Comment

Iran 2-1 Australia FT

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/4093/%D9%BE%...AE%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

I know it's just a friendly and we couldn't watch it, however.....Our coach and our prep has sucked and we didn't even have our best team out there possibly missing 4-5 of key players. The fact that Australia with possibly their best team possible couldn't even draw this depleted omid side shows they have more issues than us. Wonder how Arzani faired out against Iran omid.

Comment

How is Aghasi and Rostaee? I heard they’re two of our better players.....I don’t know a whole lot about this U23 side other than how poorly coached they are. Happy to see them beat Australia though I’m not sure if it’s a good sign of us or a bad sign of them. I guess time will tell
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Estili's remarks after the victory over Australia U23. This plus drawing 1-1 against Yahya's Shahreh Khodro last week are a couple of positive vibes about this team in a while. As the current HC says, they have a long way to go in the next three months yet I take anything that gives this team motivation and hope.

Go TM U23!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/201...84%db%8c%d8%a7

Comment

OMG WE BEAT AUSTRALIA! That is truly remarkable considering the amount of legionnaires they have + Arzani.

Comment

Comment

So he benched Taha today?
                      With the addition of Allahyar, Mehdikhani and Mohebi they get much better.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Aghasi had some disciplinary issues other than that he is very solid, he apologized and was invited again.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Iran U23 defeats Australia in friendly

Iran U23 football team defeated Australia 2-1 in a friendly match in Doha, Qatar on Monday.Ali Shojaei gave the Iranian team a lead just five minutes into the match and Aref Aghasi extended the lead in the 30th minute. Australia pulled a goal back in the 47th minute from the penalty spot.

Comment

Shojaei, Aghasi, Jabeireh had a better game base on report. I guess main reason is these 3 players play for their clubs art PGL.

Aghasei is just an average defender but has been with youth team for years. He and Gholami were paired during U19-21 years. He is not starter for Foulad but since Foulad can't play Coulibaly , he got chance to play few games and that is perhaps reason he is game ready.
                            He will lose his starting position at Foulad since Nekonam recruited a CB from NT of Jordan Anas Yassen .

It's sad our U23 players are not playing for their club even at this age.

Comment

Who is on the right side of Emamifar in the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Shojaei, Aghasi, Jabeireh had a better game base on report. I guess main reason is these 3 players play for their clubs art PGL.
                                Aghasei is just an average defender but has been with youth team for years. He and Gholami were paired during U19-21 years. He is not starter for Foulad but since Foulad can't play Coulibaly , he got chance to play few games and that is perhaps reason he is game ready.
                                He will lose his starting position at Foulad since Nekonam recruited a CB from NT of Jordan Anas Yassen .
                                It's sad our U23 players are not playing for their club even at this age.
                                i wouldnt call it sad. For our players to develop they need chances but also they need to have quality. The ones that are qualified more often than not play. Allahyar, Mohebbi, Salimi, Niazmand, Mehdikhani. When moharrami was very young a couple years ago he played for PP every match. We have a group of guys that play at clubs that have high profile players and wont play a u23 player who might be good enough instead of them. Tractor wont play shekari ahead of shojaei or dejagah. IMO, it is better for our younger players to follow path of gholizadeh, delfi rather than go to big clubs (although the draw of PP or SS is hard to resist). Playing for teams like Saipa allows them to get experience playing men but also have higher possiblity of still transferring to europe.

IMO, the team that played today was barely our B team. Shariati, Mehdikhani, Delfi, Allahyar, Mohebbi, Noorafkan should all normally be involved.

-------------------------Esmaili--------------
                                Aghajanpour----Shariati----Aghasi----derakhshanmehr
                                -----------------Zamehran-----Noorakfan----------------
                                Mehdikhani--------Shekari/Delfi/ Shojaei-----------------Mohebbi
                                --------------------------Allahyar-------------------------
                                Bench : Jabireh, Ghaedi, roostaei, Hosseinzadeh, Sharifi

This xi is composed of almost all starters/regulars for their club sides to my knowledge with exception of shekari and moslemipour. U23 is weak defensively, individually and as a unit. I hope they have a 4-6 week camp before tournament and one other camp next month to work on defensive team structure, fitness, etc. If they can have a team structure defensively the offensive weapons at their disposal should be too much for most asian opposition to handle.

Derakhshanmehr is quality player, only 21, and already experienced u20 WC. He can be a great asset for this team considering weak full backs.

Comment

Working...
                                X