This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
    Exactly! And Big thick Numbers Uhlsport logo on the Top and the Badge and so on its a big design mess I Would have prefered the last uhlsport design we got but somehow updated.
    I admit, the number placement was a bit random haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      I admit, the number placement was a bit random haha.
      and the Numbers font was ugly to i think we have used the same font on all our jersys except in wc russia

Comment

Is Uhlsport not worried to get sued by Adidas for the stripes they use on these jerseys? Or is this the Soul Patch wearing Iranian from UAE using Uhlsport and adding their own design. I have never seen a European branded jersey use Adidas influenced stripes on their kits. Or is Adidas aware of this since both are German brands?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          Is Uhlsport not worried to get sued by Adidas for the stripes they use on these jerseys? Or is this the Soul Patch wearing Iranian from UAE using Uhlsport and adding their own design. I have never seen a European branded jersey use Adidas influenced stripes on their kits. Or is Adidas aware of this since both are German brands?
          Adidas recently lost a court case and anyone can use the 3 stripes now. even Nike is trolling them by using 3 stripes in some of their t-shirt. Still looks shit tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            Adidas recently lost a court case and anyone can use the 3 stripes now. even Nike is trolling them by using 3 stripes in some of their t-shirt. Still looks shit tho
            Yea they’ve forever had a hard time winning trade mark infringement cases with their 3stripes brand, against many who’ve knocked it off only making slight mods .. like 2 stripe instead of 3..!
            They shoulda focused more on their old school marijuana leaf logo ..! It’s cooler & certainly more unique & identifiable hence easier to enforce infringement on it.
            I don’t think our stripes on shoulder is similar enough for them to have any case ..! Just wished they’d used the same stripe pattern on the sides of shirt too..! The other one is too thick, busy & ugly imo.
            I like the yooz on it but preferred a smaller one, behind neck. Also a tad bit Green on the neckline &/or tip of sleeves woulda made it much better. Probably plain white shorts woulda hooked up better too..!?
            Still I was much relieved to see that gay flowers 🌸 removed ..! It’s ok enough

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Yea they’ve forever had a hard time winning trade mark infringement cases with their 3stripes brand, against many who’ve knocked it off only making slight mods .. like 2 stripe instead of 3..!
              They shoulda focused more on their old school marijuana leaf logo ..! It’s cooler & certainly more unique & identifiable hence easier to enforce infringement on it.
              I don’t think our stripes on shoulder is similar enough for them to have any case ..! Just wished they’d used the same stripe pattern on the sides of shirt too..! The other one is too thick, busy & ugly imo.
              I like the yooz on it but preferred a smaller one, behind neck. Also a tad bit Green on the neckline &/or tip of sleeves woulda made it much better. Probably plain white shorts woulda hooked up better too..!?
              Still I was much relieved to see that gay flowers 🌸 removed ..! It’s ok enough
              the sides look like a brickwall

Comment

Wiltmos and the rest of coaching staff have a big job ahead of them. They may be able to get the team qualified for the Asian Cup and potentially World Cup with the legacy that CQ left behind, but there is no doubt that they have to build a brand new team in the process. Most of our current players will be in their final years of football by the time Qatar 2020 arrives. The new team building has to start now. Game by game we must be witnessed to introduction of new players and maturity of the style that the coach is going to implement with the team. We saw all of that with CQ and now know everything is the result of systematic work .. if the signs are not there from the beginning, then there is a problem and someone need to raise a red flag sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                  Wiltmos and the rest of coaching staff have a big job ahead of them. They may be able to get the team qualified for the Asian Cup and potentially World Cup with the legacy that CQ left behind, but there is no doubt that they have to build a brand new team in the process. Most of our current players will be in their final years of football by the time Qatar 2020 arrives. The new team building has to start now. Game by game we must be witnessed to introduction of new players and maturity of the style that the coach is going to implement with the team. We saw all of that with CQ and now know everything is the result of systematic work .. if the signs are not there from the beginning, then there is a problem and someone need to raise a red flag sooner than later.

Most of our players? Our core group of players is not only young but will likely not change very much.

Players who are nowhere near their final years who pretty much always start:
                  Mohammadi
                  Pouraliganji
                  Majid
                  Ezatollahi
                  Taremi
                  Azmoun
                  Jahanbakhsh
                  Ghoddos
                  Beiranvand

Young players that are likely to stay with TM when fit and who are also very young:
                  Gholizadeh
                  Moharrami
                  Delfi
                  Allahyar

The only older players that we have getting significant playing time would be:
                  Ebrahimi (35)-- Ebrahimi is the only player who I think will be way too old by that time. He can help us during qualification but the only position we are truly missing is a quality box to box to replace ebrahimi that can play alongside ezatollahi.

Potential replacements
                  - Ali Karimi
                  - Nourallahi

--> I dont rate either of them highly

Hajsafi (32) --> could easily play at this age, don't think it would be an issue.
                  Ansarifard (32) --> is not a starter anyways, easily replaced by Kaveh Rezaei, Allahyar, or even Delfi
                  Dejagah (36) --> Not really replaceable but we have enough quality players in the attacking third that we wont have an issue.
                  Rezaeian (32) --> Could still play well at this age, can also be replaced by moharrami who is very young with a huge potential to improve by the time WC2022 is here.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally Posted by St_Mark
                    This particular restriction will be removed and ladies will attend the game sooner than you think.

Originally Posted by sirvan
                    Well we will see about that. I've heard these stories before lad. Fact is.....

Have you heard this story?

May be?!

مهر؛ ایران - کامبوج با حضور بانوان

دومین دیدار تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در مقدماتی جام جهانی 2022 در شرایطی برگزار می شود که بانوان ایرانی هم از نزدیک قادر به تماشای این بازی خواهند بود.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، این دیدار روز 18 مهر در استادیوم آزادی برگزار می شود و اولین دیدار خانگی تیم ملی خواهد بود. بر اساس نامه نگاری های فیفا با فدراسیون فوتبال قرار است این دیدار با حضور بانوان ایرانی برگزار شود. البته قرار است این بار تعداد تماشاگران بیشتری موفق به حضور در استادیوم آزادی شوند و از سویی انتخاب تماشاگران گزینشی نباشند.

گفته می شود برای این بازی به تعداد محدود، شاید 5 هزار نفر بلیط به بانوان ایرانی فروخته خواهد شد و نحوه ورود بانوان و حضور آنها در استادیوم آزادی و هم چنین خروجشان از استادیوم برایشان تشریح خواهد شد تا همه چیز به خوبی پیش برود. حضور بانوان در استادیوم فعلا در بازی های تیم ملی و در استادیوم آزادی صورت خواهد گرفت تا در سال های آینده مقدمات حضور بانوان دراستادیوم های فوتبال به صورت حرفه ای و اصولی فراهم شود

نمایندگان فیفا برای بررسی بیشتر ورود بانوان به ورزشگاه ها در بازی ایران و کامبوج که 18 مهرماه در ورزشگاه آزادی برگزار خواهد شد،
                    هفته آینده وارد تهران خواهند شد. قرار است در این خصوص نظارت هایی صورت بگیرد و گزارش هایی نیز تهیه شود.

Comment

Mark Wilmots is heading to Sirjan tonight to wach Golgohar vs Parse Jonoob.
                      It's good to watch every team but this week,( Saturday)Sepahan_Foulad & Zobahan _ Tractor( Sunday) may be better games to watch. Hopefully he may be manage to see Zobahan game too.

مارک ویلموتس، سرمربی تیم ملی ایران امروز عصر راهی سیرجان می شود تا فردا تماشاگر ویژه دیدار شاگردان وینگو مقابل حریف جمی باشد. محمدرضاساکت در این سفر، سرمربی تیم ملی را همراهی می کند و احتمال دارد مهدی تاج رییس فدراسیون فوتبال نیز در کنار آن ها باشد.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        true story:
                        https://www.theguardian.com/law/2019...european-court
                        https://www.reuters.com/article/us-e...-idUSKCN1TK0P7

Comment

Wilmots flew to Sirjaan with Saaket (Team Melli administrative manager) earlier today to watch newly promoted Gol Gohar's match vs Pars eh Jonoobi of Jam. This is a great move by Wilmots to show that he is a person of his word by flying to one of the smallest cities with a PGL team and for now it shows that he cares to watch even such matches. This also creates excitement and motivation for the players of the two teams and puts Sirjaan of Kerman province on the map. Pars eh Jonoobi's players and staff were on the same flight.

Go TM!

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%87%D9%85%D8...AC%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/...away-kits.html

Comment

Sorry but those are clown socks, looks embarrassing.

Comment

Are the new team meli kit supplies by Javad Khiabani Bongah e dallali?

Comment

Working...
                                X