This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    There will be 2nd Iranian coach. No name yet but there has been heavy behind the scence lobby to bring back Markar. Pity.
    Why a pity? What is wrong with Markar?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Why a pity? What is wrong with Markar?
      I agree. I don't see why people hate on markar. He has done nothing to warrant the negativity people throw his way.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
        I agree. I don't see why people hate on markar. He has done nothing to warrant the negativity people throw his way.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
        At the very least he's got the experience no other Iranian coach has received for 8 years!

Comment

i like markar, he did alot for us

Comment

There will be 2nd Iranian coach. No name yet but there has been heavy behind the scence lobby to bring back Markar. Pity.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، در کادرفنی تیم ملی فوتبال وحید هاشمیان به عنوان دستیار ایرانی در کنار ویلموتس قرار دارد.امروز مهدی تاج در نشست خبری خود خبر داد که سرمربی بلژیکی ایران خواستار یک دستیار ایرانی دیگر هم شده و به زودی یک مربی ایرانی دیگر به کادرفنی اضافه می شود.
            st mark jan I love your analysis but I really dont see what you personally have against markar. He is quality guy who is an excellent relationship with the players.

Comment

Photos from TM practice earlier today:

Comment

The team unity (cultivated under CQ) continues under Wilmots.

Happy birthday to Team Melli captain, Masoud Shojaei!

Comment

Happy Birthday Agha Masoud
                  But if he is a player in the squad NEXT YEAR blowing candles, we got problems .
                  That's a wasted roster spot in my opinion ... in the future.
                  Considering he came on as a sub in the Germany World Cup v. Angola , he is the only Iranian player to have gone to three world cups and played in them. So he will go down in history. His skill dazzled against Argentina. He should have scored against Bosnia. And he did a good job against Morocco.
                  A much needed experienced player among all the young lions we had in the WC.
                  Hope he gets a fitting send-off by TM ... sooner than later
                  We have to start working in younger players in his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
                    Happy Birthday Agha Masoud
                    But if he is a player in the squad NEXT YEAR blowing candles, we got problems .
                    That's a wasted roster spot in my opinion ... in the future.
                    Considering he came on as a sub in the Germany World Cup v. Angola , he is the only Iranian player to have gone to three world cups and played in them. So he will go down in history. His skill dazzled against Argentina. He should have scored against Bosnia. And he did a good job against Morocco.
                    A much needed experienced player among all the young lions we had in the WC.
                    Hope he gets a fitting send-off by TM ... sooner than later
                    We have to start working in younger players in his spot.

Wilmots/IFF are considering to employ an additional assist.
                    Why Not Him?

I think he should volunteer . This sort of chances is rare. He should call it quit and join coaching . Meanwhile, he can get his B, then Certificates. Neko is another good choice, but he has a contract with foulad.
                    Last edited by St_Mark; 06-10-2019, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Wilmots/IFF are considering to employ an additional assist.
                      Why Not Him?

I think he should volunteer . This sort of chances is rare. He should call it quit and join coaching . Meanwhile, he can get his B, then Certificates. Neko is another good choice, but he has a contract with foulad.
                      St_Mark jan, just out of curiosity, how come you like him or Nekounam to join TM staff but not Markar who has actually worked as an assistant coach and can only add to his mountain of experience?!

Imagine what Markar, who's worked with 2 different professional coaches for a long time, could brig to Iran's football.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sly;2643181]St_Mark jan, just out of curiosity, how come you like him or Nekounam to join TM staff but not Markar who has actually worked as an assistant coach and can only add to his mountain of experience?!
                        Imagine what Markar, who's worked with 2 different professional coaches for a long time, could brig to Iran's football.[/QUOTE

I am
                        Trying not to create Hashieh and open can of worms.
                        There is place/time for everything.
                        Don't enjoy upsetting others.
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 06-10-2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=St_Mark;2643182]
                          Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          St_Mark jan, just out of curiosity, how come you like him or Nekounam to join TM staff but not Markar who has actually worked as an assistant coach and can only add to his mountain of experience?!
                          Imagine what Markar, who's worked with 2 different professional coaches for a long time, could brig to Iran's football.[/QUOTE

I am
                          Trying not to create Hashieh and open can of worms.
                          There is place/time for everything.
                          Don't enjoy upsetting others.
                          Agha, you already opened it. You can't blame others for wanting to know what you mean.

Comment

nekounam? didn’t we try that and he ran on the field and laughed in qatari players faces after gucci’s goal? hashemian and mahdavikia are the only iranians i would trust for team melli.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              nekounam? didn’t we try that and he ran on the field and laughed in qatari players faces after gucci’s goal? hashemian and mahdavikia are the only iranians i would trust for team melli.
                              i agree, i want no part of neko or ak8 near team melli until they go to europe and get official uefa coaching licenses like hashemian and mahdavikia did!

Comment

Korean FA made a very incendiary and revenge seeking video to advertise the match.
                                It was deleted shortly after.
                                Apparently they're still really upset about the losses to TM and even consider a late spring friendly as important.

Comment

Working...
                                X