Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were the biggest flaws of CQ as team melli coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we going to speak about CQ for 30 years again ??

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
      It's not about trust, it's about knowing your strengths and playing to them. Carlos knew his best bet was to play a defensive style, using physicality, and speedy counters. We did open up in certain matches and some of them were against oponents like turkey and Bosnia, who both clearly outplayed us and scored multiple goals VS the Zero or 1 we'd usually concede.

It may have not been the most attractive to watch at times but the results were great, and when the system worked, it was great to see.
      I don’t disagree with you, however It would have been nice to open it up against the weaker teams and get some expirenxe.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Are we going to speak about CQ for 30 years again ??
        LOL!!!

I hope not.

Comment

Hopefully we will hire a coach soon, at least before our June friendlies.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            Oh yah I forgot people don't like stats much in here they like to spew fallacies and run with it.
            Speak for yourself.

Members of this board are tired of your fake stats from a social media site which inflates one coach's win-ratio by greater than 10% and deflates the other by ~2%, and you have been warned about this multiple times.

Please stop doing this, for the good of the forum.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Speak for yourself.
              Members of this board are tired of your fake stats from a social media site which inflates one coach's win-ratio by greater than 10% and deflates the other by ~2%, and you have been warned about this multiple times.
              Thank you.
              The issue of her fake stats have been put to rest. All that is left is my table of stats which is clear and no disagreement there and from the first post her and I agreed with them.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                The issue of her fake stats have been put to rest. All that is left is my table of stats which is clear and no disagreement there and from the first post her and I agreed with them.
                I just am amazed at the sheer roo/chutzpah/balls/ovaries of this person acknowledging that Ivankovic had TWO stints (http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...nt#post2627099)

But then repeatedly wasting this site's bandwidth promulgating an image which selectively shows only the games of the second stint, missing out 14 full national team games...

... And then accusing others of "spewing fallacies".

I mean it is surreal. Absolutely surreal.

Comment

Speak for yourself.

Thank you.
                  Only thing fake was your understanding of them. You also are displaying a lack of integrity by labeling the whole stats as fake when you disrepute only 1 item. Cq stats have been inflated due to playing 90+ ranked teams and not considering his "behind the doors" losses to Isis and some African. Also there is a failed attempt to deflate the stats of the superior coach by not counting his wins in Asian games and calling it U23 but desperately trying to count the ones that were for the U23 preparation for the tournament. Two other sources were posted that backed those stats while you provided 0. Forget about being warned if anything that shows they were correct and burned some people badly. In the post you quoted I was not even talking about those stats but the stats that show he did not better any player individually.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                    Only thing fake was your understanding of them. You also are displaying a lack of integrity by labeling the whole stats as fake when you disrepute only 1 item.
                    if that item is an inflation of a win ratio by over 10% higher than it was, then yes those stats are fake. Now take your "lack of integrity" ad hominem elsewhere.

EDIT: I see you've posted your IRPerspolis instagram table and cut out the win ratio and opponent fifa rankings part in response to my post. "Lack of integrity"....
                    Unbelievable.

Comment

*** edited ***
                      WARNED FOR IGNORING FORUM STAFF’s REQUEST TO NOT POST FAKE AND INCOMPLETE STATS!
                      NEXT VIOLATION WILL RESULT IN A BAN!
                      Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 04-24-2019, 07:09 AM.

Comment

if that item is an inflation of a win ratio by over 10% higher than it was, then yes those stats are fake. Now take your "lack of integrity" ad hominem elsewhere.
                        No need to argue with her especially in light of the symptoms of discalculia. The issue of her fake stats have been put to rest. All that is left is my table of stats which is clear and no disagreement there and from the first post her and I agreed with them.

Comment

- The toxic environment he created around TM by getting into fights with everyone and everybody. From federation to players to other coaches!

- Negative approach to playing. He coached us for 8 years and we still couldn't put three passes togather. We were probably the worst offensive team at the world cup, other then a single chance against Morroco we didn't creat a single chance by putting more then 3 passes togather. Heavily relied on long balls and broken plays to create chances.

- Refused to take an Iranian assistant to pass the knowledge as they say. He simply couldn't work with anyone, his Capitan, Nekounam only lasted a month as his assistant.

- lack if results at the end was his biggest flaw. He got paid approximately 20 million in salary over 8 years but he didn't manage to get any result for us. He didn't work with the youth and didn't set up any kind of youth program.

CQ was given opportunities that no thee TM coach was ever given. He coached iran to two world cups and two Asian cups but we didnt achieve anything in all four. No other coach will ever get a chance to continue to work after getting eliminated at the first knockout round of the Asian cup.

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post

- Refused to take an Iranian assistant to pass the knowledge as they say. .
                            Is Markar Swedish?

Comment

How does one say CQ made a negative environment around TM when Branko literally had his players yelling at each other and slapping each other on multiple occassions (Oman, Mexico,Portugal etc).

Then theres GN yelling at people saying "man varedam shoma harf nazan" to reporters over him calling Dinosaur Mahmoud Fekri

Comment

- Refused to take an Iranian assistant
                                Agha, I just want to ask who this guy was who was assistant throughout his tenure?

Maybe he's not Iranian?

Maybe I just imagined him being next to Queiroz for 8 whole years.

- Refused to take an Iranian assistant

Comment

Working...
                                X