Clear All

^whats that !?

Comment

Game today: zenit vs dinamo 11am PST

Comment

Anyone have a link?????

Comment

Comment

I gotta say I really like this Dyzuba. He isn't the quickest but he is no one trick pony lug kind of player like say Cartsten Jancker or Glenn Murray. He is an intelligent footballer

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

goaall azmoun!

Comment

Fans cheer for Sardar as he is subbed at 75'.

Comment

Dzyuba is on fire just like Sardar, goal and assist for him today. Now he has 8 and Sardar has 10 goals.

Comment

Did he get injured? He walked out normally but seams he was in alot of pain some minutes earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                      Did he get injured? He walked out normally but seams he was in alot of pain some minutes earlier
                      Yeah, he got injured few min before, hope it is nothing serious.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        I gotta say I really like this Dyzuba. He isn't the quickest but he is no one trick pony lug kind of player like say Cartsten Jancker or Glenn Murray. He is an intelligent footballer

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                        I think he has been one of the most important reasons Sardar has thrived at Zenit. Dzyuba showed no ego when Zenit bought Sardar. And he has been a great supplemental player, has great vision, and has been feeding Sardar great balls from day 1.

Comment

watched most of the game offNon on the go
                          sardar put in yet another good shift, got a deserved Tap-in reward for all his good efforts in the final 3rd and again for being at the right place and right time..!
                          he got a nasty knock on his ankle..! and subbed off shortly after with the game in grasp, for a well-deserved rest @75'

he acted like it was a serious injury...! yet he also does have a bit of a flair for dramatics and left the pitch slightly limping which signals that he will be all right ? i think it was just one of those painful knocks on the shin bone that hurts like a bitch initially but should recover soon with a black mark for remembrance for couple of weeks or so..!!
                          got so many of those playing gol koochik growing up..!

Comment

Not great quality, but here's the goal. Dzuyba put it on a platter.

Comment

Dzyuba and Azmoun are a really good combo.

Both aren’t selfish and provide good assists to their mates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                              X