Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
    How much does he get from Morocco then ?

Edit: this is what I found that’s not so bad for a African team coach

Renard's current annual salary is reported to be £681,000 a year with monthly salary being around £80,000 euros. He got an additional £100,000 euros for taking Morocco to the World Cup.

But he might be looking for a new adventure
    who knows but if I was him I would stay away from Iran. we need a coach LIKE van Gaal push our players to the edge

and most important better infrastructure and planning and good European trainers for our young talents but with IR I don’t see that happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's still less than what CQ was getting at Iran.. He would also have to deal with less competition compared to the likes of what Morocco faced

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      That's still less than what CQ was getting at Iran.. He would also have to deal with less competition compared to the likes of what Morocco faced
      That’s true African teams are physical really strong, let’s wait and see what will happen, when is IFF going to announce our new coach?

Comment

Renard is not stupid, most Morocco players play in Europe and our players are leaving Europe for Qatar or stay at Perspolis,
        and there are millions of Moroccans in Europe and more more players like Ziyech willing to play for Morocco
        Morocco has the same issue as us with players going to Qatar for money. Just look what happened to Benatia.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          Great point, we certainly do not want a coach who has failed for TM. However Renard has not yet failed for TM. I do know of some coaches who did though.
          Yeah, Branko.

Comment

Rumor: Iran New Coach is Herve Renard

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Morocco has the same issue as us with players going to Qatar for money. Just look what happened to Benatia.
            Yeah but that guy has already made a amazing career for him self he is already 32, our players won’t even try weak European teams look at PAG he finally went to Europe and was scoring and defending great might even go to a bigger team next season, but he went back to Qatar or it’s not just Qatar look at Alireza Beiranvand he was amazing at the World Cup had enough offers but stayed loyal to Persepolis

Or Ramin when he went to Europe he didn’t take anything serious just chilling around

Morocco has just more options than Iran because there are millions of them all over Europe

With IR we won’t do anything at this stage
            If I’m not mistaken Japanese companies/sponsors pay European teams to take these Japanese talents to Europe

We need to start investing and help our young talents

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
              Yeah, Branko.
              Him too but more recent. Just like an Iranian to talk about 13 years ago instead of last year.

Comment

I read that Taj said they have chosen the new coach. Only contract details remain

Comment

Great point, we certainly do not want a coach who has failed for TM. However Renard has not yet failed for TM. I do know of some coaches who did though.
                  how is this troll not banned?

Comment

Yeah but that guy has already made a amazing career for him self he is already 32, our players won’t even try weak European teams look at PAG he finally went to Europe and was scoring and defending great might even go to a bigger team next season, but he went back to Qatar or it’s not just Qatar look at Alireza Beiranvand he was amazing at the World Cup had enough offers but stayed loyal to Persepolis

Or Ramin when he went to Europe he didn’t take anything serious just chilling around

Morocco has just more options than Iran because there are millions of them all over Europe

With IR we won’t do anything at this stage
                    If I’m not mistaken Japanese companies/sponsors pay European teams to take these Japanese talents to Europe

We need to start investing and help our young talents

That's just the weak mentality our players have.. Most of our players are "money-driven" when it comes to club football and aren't willing to advance their long term potentials. Most of the Morocco players are far more established that they can go to Qatar towards the end of their careers.

Comment

Theres no comparison.

Think about legionnaires getting hired the same as people out of college.

If you've been to Harvard/Princeton/MIT/Stanford for college you are more likely to get picked for a job than from a liberal arts school.

These Moroccan players went to academies in Spain/France that have solid-amazing street cred and therefore can get much more flexibility in moving throughout Europe.

For us, since IPL is mostly a league where talents ge t rotated year to year, we dont get that continuity and on top of that our poor international reputation means only the best of our best have a shot anywhere in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I read that Taj said they have chosen the new coach. Only contract details remain
                        but the Devil is in Details...!! & especially so with IFF
                        Besides az in kososhera kheyli ziad khahan goft ta ye chizi dorost she on that front..!!

ps
                        CQ's recent official Complaint Against IFF Over Unpaid Salary, is sure to complicate matters further on that front, especially so if the supposed candidates are legit high caliber, internationally-experienced EU coaches with somewhat of a demand present for their services elsewhere and not just desperate for a job anywhere ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          That's just the weak mentality our players have.. Most of our players are "money-driven" when it comes to club football and aren't willing to advance their long term potentials. Most of the Morocco players are far more established that they can go to Qatar towards the end of their careers.
                          They might be money driven as u said, they need to be...survival.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Who is the new Branko or Hervé Renard because he denied he not want to come

Comment

Him too but more recent. Just like an Iranian to talk about 13 years ago instead of last year.
                              Oh more recent...Ghotbi

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                They really love wasting their money don't they?
                                UAE got Bert van Marwijk as their new head coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X