This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Zabonam laal, if we go after Vatani coach, we should either get Daei or GN, no other Vatani coach can implement discipline as much as them.
    Daei is among worst local coaches. Whether you like it or not, Ghalenoei is one of the top local coaches at the moment if not the best. My favorite local coach is Majid Jalali at the moment. The likes of Chamanian, Hashemian, Nekounam, Yahya, etc. can be used as an assistant coach of the next head coach. Anyway IMO the next head coach must be a decent foreign coach and I am sure almost everybody have the same opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      hummm....yes! That is what we have to do in an ideal situation. But we were now speculating the "unthinkable". Let's say it's between Markar, Ghalenoei and Mayeli Kohan. Which one would you choose?
      My favorite local coach is Majid Jalali at the moment. I take Ghalenoei over both Mayeli Kohan (This guy should never think of coaching anymore) and Markar at the moment although I am not Ghalenoei fan at all. Again the next head coach must be a decent foreign coach IMO and I am sure almost everybody have the same opinion on this.

Comment

Lets hope we get a decent foreign head coach. It does not have to be necessarily very big and expensive one. It just needs to be a decent foreign head coach.

Comment

Such as Yahya, Markar and the rest won't last more than few months as TM coach. Players, IFF and bunch of idiots in our football will eat them alive. I am not saying Daei or GN are the best options but if we got after Vatani we need people like them, they know how to deal with Hasheyeh. Nice guys won't last long.

Comment

I like Golmohammadis approach to the game but I dont know if he is worthy of TM.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              I like Golmohammadis approach to the game but I dont know if he is worthy of TM.
              At the moment, he is worthy of TM only as an assistant coach like Chamanian, Hashemian, Nekounam, etc.

Comment

We have talented local coaches but It is not the right time to have a local coach. So IMO the next head coach definitely must be a foreign coach. Lets hope we get a decent foreign coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                  Daei is among worst local coaches. Whether you like it or not, Ghalenoei is one of the top local coaches at the moment if not the best. My favorite local coach is Majid Jalali at the moment. The likes of Chamanian, Hashemian, Nekounam, Yahya, etc. can be used as an assistant coach of the next head coach. Anyway IMO the next head coach must be a decent foreign coach and I am sure almost everybody have the same opinion.

I actually think with Majid Jalali TM will play same defensive style as with CQ. For me, the best Iranian coach today is Golmamad. but none of these guys should be TM coach. We must (and believe will) hire a decent foreign coach, but I hope that the deal includes several Iranian assistants (and trainees) and oversight of the youth teams.

Comment

My favorite local coach is Majid Jalali at the moment. I take Ghalenoei over both Mayeli Kohan (This guy should never think of coaching anymore) and Markar at the moment although I am not Ghalenoei fan at all. Again the next head coach must be a decent foreign coach IMO and I am sure almost everybody have the same opinion on this.
                    Ghalenoi is a good club coach but he has already failed with TM! Miserably! I wouldn't even want his shadow near TM. Majid Jalali is a good computer analyzer with a right thinking. Never achieved anything but once with Pas and a hazfi cup with Saba. He's also coached different national youth teams but without noticeable success. As you can see these are all names who've already been tried out and failed. As you say TM coach should be a good foreign coach. But if $h*t hits the fan and we can't find one, an unproven domestic coach would be preferred compared to the ones who've already failed.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      but I hope that the deal includes several Iranian assistants (and trainees)
                      One or maybe maximum 2 (CQ's style) is enough. Clean and simple! Several will only create more hashiyeh and fight.

Comment

So fortunately everybody think the next coach should be a decent foreign coach not necessarily very big and expensive one. Lets hope we get a decent foreign coach.

Comment

So fortunately everybody think the next coach should be a decent foreign coach not necessarily very big and expensive one. Lets hope we get a decent foreign coach.
                          But why not a big name? Half of the international prestige TM received during CQ's reign, was because of his name. Plus we've had decent foreign coaches before but never had the strong TM, bringing it to the likes of Spain, Argentina and Portugal with them! A big name knows how to motivate the players to keep their confidence against big names on the field. A decent coach may get nervous to meet them himself.

Comment

Baba just give Team Melli to Markar Aghajanian and bring Oceano Cruz back!

Cruz and Aghajanian can run Team Melli.

No more Ghalenoei, no more Branko, no Daei, no Ghotbi, no Mayelikohan..

We want Aghajanian/Cruz or bring in a top notch coach who would coast twice as much as Cruz/Aghajanian.

Comment

How stupid would Mehdi Taj be if he just handed Team Melli to any other Iranian except to Aghajanian.

He has worked besides Queiroz for many years and can continue his work going forward. If you can’t afford to bring Cruz back then get Javad Nekounam as assistant for Aghajanian.

Comment

Its just ridiculous you guys are setting our standards very low for a coach. Why don't we deserve a good foreign coach is what you should be asking yourselves? Why do we have to go with shittty Iranian coaches? All Iranian coaches are garbage even Aghajanian, I can bet you right now he didnt learn one thing when we was the assistant of Carlos in team melli....

Comment

Working...
                                X