Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    After 5 hours of waiting I got there and there was no Iran matches left, the only thing that was available in cat1, was the matches in Kazan. I thought I will change those with someone whose team will end up there, and I could perhaps change them to Iran's matches based on the draw in December.
    So now I have purchased 5 cat 1 matches in Kazan (3 Group matches, 1 Round of 16 and 1 Quarter Final match).
    So If I am very lucky, Iran will be playing there and that would be amazing, so let's wait till the December 1st and see what happens. I am going with my son so I paid for 10 tickets (5 matches), in case Iran advances and goes further, I could switch my round of 16 and QF with others who want them, so I think I am now safe to get my Cat 1 tickets for Iran matches after all. The reason I got this was because there would be very hard to buy new cat1 tickets but to only buy it from someone else who would want more for his tickets. They costed me USD 2170.
    So hell yeah...
    I am going to Russia... I cannot believe it... daaaayaammmmmmmmmmmm. My first world cup presence believe it or not.
    What an amazing experience it will be hopefully with Iranian victories!! You deserve it - jahe mara khali kon!

Comment

I'm amazed as to how much more competitive this is for Russia compared to Germany and Brazil. For those two world cups it was easy picking all the way to the semi-final and final respectively.

This time i got nothing in the first round

In the second round I was registered and ready for exactly the moment the window opened, then ended up in a queue for 2 hours! It was all greyed out by the time I could log in..

Oh well, round 3 it is...

Comment

Wow, Koreans really don't want to go to this world cup!

Comment

there are so much more interest for iran's tickets this time around. Last time I was able to secure my tickets in phase 1. I wasn't able to get it this time. I was in the line for over an hour while I was browsing and then I forgot and realized that I got kicked out.

Comment

guys, this is not a supermarket. It is always the same. before 10:CET I was in line, but I did not know this will happen ,so for faster speed I starter browser new, so I can do my job, but than it lagged, I was also more than 1 hour in the line, while a friend of mine, nike here in the forum, spent 10,15 minutes and could get tst-3 tickets.

when I logged in, I saw tst-5 and tst-6 for Iran cat. 1 and 2, but I just wanted tst-3 tickets. so, I decided to go the same strategy I did before for final ticket, as I eat sooooo much chello kabab, kabab torki and other in the past, I can be Persian Obelix if I want, so I choose obese category, for me, my brother and a friend of mine. the friend must eat now very much kabab and other things, chaghalluuuu bayasti beshe.

i have ordered medical documents, if your body mass index is above 35kg/m2 you can get tickets and bigger seat, for your Persian ass.

I choosed them, faghadr in refighemun badbakht, bayasti chaghesh bekonim....body mass indexesh felan pahine...

FOR ALL FANS

STILL CHECK THE SITE, PROBABLY SOME MONEY TRANSFER WILL FAIL AND TICKETS AVAILABEL AGAIN.

Also in the next ticket phase as other said, there will be all tickets available and you do not need to hurry up, lottery again, and you can make your order. do not buy tickets from other sites, webmaster jan, this vagago felan felan site is not reliable. you should JUST ORDER VIA FIFA.com

Still next phases supporter tickets will also be in the race. they are the best tickets in my eyes, as you continue with your team till they get knocked out...

wait for December, all capacity and teams and more will be clear than..
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/documen...en_neutral.pdf

match plan:

Our first match will be against Panama, Morocco, Nigeria OR Serbia.
              Our second match will be against the group head.
              Our third match will be against Pot 2 team.

venue for our first match, second match, third match

A3 = Ekaterinburg - St. Petersburg (against Russia) - Volgograd
              B3 = St. Petersburg - Moscow - Kaliningrad
              C3 = Saransk - Ekaterinburg - Sochi
              D3 = Kaliningrad - Nizhny Novgorod - Rostov on Don
              E3 = Samara - St. Petersburg - Nizhny Novgorod
              F3 = Nizhni Novgorod - Sochi - Ekaterinburg
              G3 = Volgograd - Moscow - Saransk
              H3 = Saransk - Kazan - Samara

The best group for us as Number 3 team is Group B, we would play in St. Petersburg and Moscow and Kaliningrad. Nika told me, that pot 4 teams have better conditions with venues. The venues of Pot 3 are not that good really. Second best group could be E, G, F.

But I hope we land in group B.
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                the friend must eat now very much kabab and other things, chaghalluuuu bayasti beshe.
                Can we make a WORLD CUP GOAL: BMI >35 sticky thread to give us tips on how to get to that level? My BMI is still far away from that after foolishly deciding to get fit again.

If I knew about this category of tickets I would have stayed away from the treadmill and gone to chelokababi every day. I feel like such an idiot now

Any tips for weight gain?

Comment

hehehe bikhial baba....hala ma chaghaluha ham ye chanci dashte bashim baba, hehe
                  sigpic

-

Comment

I just called my bank to make sure they approve the FIFA transaction as they usually block foreign charges, and they have authorized it so my tickets are all official now.

Please do call your bank or card company to make sure they authorize the payment or you will lose your tickets.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                      http://resources.fifa.com/mm/documen...en_neutral.pdf

match plan:

Our first match will be against Panama, Morocco, Nigeria OR Serbia.
                      Our second match will be against the group head.
                      Our third match will be against Pot 2 team.

venue for our first match, second match, third match

A3 = Ekaterinburg - St. Petersburg (against Russia) - Volgograd
                      B3 = St. Petersburg - Moscow - Kaliningrad
                      C3 = Saransk - Ekaterinburg - Sochi
                      D3 = Kaliningrad - Nizhny Novgorod - Rostov on Don
                      E3 = Samara - St. Petersburg - Nizhny Novgorod
                      F3 = Nizhni Novgorod - Sochi - Ekaterinburg
                      G3 = Volgograd - Moscow - Saransk
                      H3 = Saransk - Kazan - Samara

The best group for us as Number 3 team is Group B, we would play in St. Petersburg and Moscow and Kaliningrad. Nika told me, that pot 4 teams have better conditions with venues. The venues of Pot 3 are not that good really. Second best group could be E, G, F.

But I hope we land in group B.
                      Because Iran is in the Pot 3 doesn´t mean that we will also end as third team in the Group Draw.
                      It still can be that we are placed as B1, for example. Just the A1 Position is fixed for Russia.

Therefore it is absolute uncertain where we will play.

Comment

yes i noticed this also. later i corrected myself.

BUT seems Group headers all will be on Position 1. only Teams from pot 2,3,4 will be drawn to the Different positions of the Group.
                        sigpic

-

Comment

why cant i purrchase tickets now, for the TS3 tickets

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            why cant i purrchase tickets now, for the TS3 tickets
                            too late my friend, khab budi. tickets were sold out after 1,2 hours. first come first served. check tickets in lottery, in december, after the draw.
                            sigpic

-

Comment

what date, time is the next round ?

Comment

One question guys.. I have bought venue specific tickets for Kazan. Will the teams play in one city or different ones for the first stage? as an example are they going to play in Kazan for all their group matches if their group plays there? Any info will be appreciated.
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X