• Time
  • Show
Clear All

May God bless his soul
    sigpic

Comment

roohesh shad!

Comment

Wow 3 years have gone by. Today is the anniversary of his passing. Rest in peace Naser

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=864693163544435
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Today is the anniversary of his passing. What an amazing human he was. Rest in peace.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

شوخی شوخی 7 سال گذشت. روحت شاد پهلوون.

Comment

Best Iranian goalkeeper

Comment

روحش شاد.

Comment

They made a movie about him. Can anyone find it online ?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      They made a movie about him. Can anyone find it online ?

Comment

Spotted this article on the video and looked it up.

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/newspap...9800227-1.1.15

Comment

Originally posted by blue blood View Post
                          I just finished watching this (in 3 sittings). Very moving and recommend it to everyone. In the course of tryouts with various teams in Iran I bumped into Hejazi (RIP) at Amjadieh. I remember we did salam aleik but I don't remember if we shook hands.
                          Hopefully they will make a video like this for Ghayeghran too.

Comment

anyone have a download to this movie?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              I just finished watching this (in 3 sittings). Very moving and recommend it to everyone. In the course of tryouts with various teams in Iran I bumped into Hejazi (RIP) at Amjadieh. I remember we did salam aleik but I don't remember if we shook hands.
                              Hopefully they will make a video like this for Ghayeghran too.
                              The seven people who disliked the video on youtube need a medical check.

Comment

خیلی زود رفتی پهلوون. روحت شاد. چرا تا زنده هستند ازشون یاد یا تجلیل نمیکنیم؟

Comment

Working...
                                X