Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM in various decades since 40's ((Photo show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, it brings a lot of memories. How about 80's? I did not follow Iran from 1977 through 1995.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
      Thanks, it brings a lot of memories. How about 80's? I did not follow Iran from 1977 through 1995.
      You welcome, I did not find anything for 80's at all. I guess it is due to the revolution and the war with Iraq.

Comment

TM from the early 90s looks absolutely tough. Compare them to our soosool boys now. Who was the goalie in those games by the way? The brown haired fella with the mustache.

Comment

^ I like to know too. Red probably kinows..

Comment

Perhaps this is the first TM that was put togather after teh war with iraq. This photo was taken in 1991 Asian cup.

Top left;Fonoonizadegan, Abedzadeh, Bavi, Mohammad Khani, Fonoonizadegan, Ghayeghran;
            Bottom left; Marfavi, Peeyos, Namjoo Motalgh, Zarrincheh, Eftekhari.

Comment

Someone ought'a bring these back. I'd buy one.
              "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
              Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

Are you talking about the jersys?

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                  Are you talking about the jersys?
                  Yes.
                  "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
                  Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

^ warmups...

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                      Picture bellow apears to be our First TM after the war. Taken in 91 Asian games. Most of the players in this photo are now various type of coaches for IPL clubs.
                      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Here is the first photo of TM in 2011, Iran 1-0 Angola, Goal Neko 92 min.

Top left; Aghili, Hajsafi, ansarifard, Hosseini, P. Nouri, Nekonam
                        Bottom left; Haidari, Shojaei, Rahmati, Tymorian, rezaei.

Comment

I like the 70's green shirt .

Comment

^ I know, plus that was one our best TM ever. They won the Asian cup and qualified for the WC-78.

Comment

Our current jerseys are nice too, I hope they'll play short sleeved in Qatar tho.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                              CITY

Comment

yadesh bekheir, Sirous Ghayeghran...... R.i.P!!
                                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X