Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM in various decades since 40's ((Photo show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys can name the two names which i mentioned, both faces are very familiar to me but can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      You guys can name the two names which i mentioned, both faces are very familiar to me but can't remember.
      One is Shaykhlari and I think the other is Ziaei? Both Teraktor boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Thank you,
        Yes both played for Tractor, i think Sheikhlari played longer for TM compare to Ziaei.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Sheikhlari and Mir Ahmadian (famous for scoring for Persepolis in the 1990 national league final although Esteghlal came back with 2 goals to win).

The day of the Final, in spite of the game being broadcast live on TV, Azadi Stadium was packed. Both teams were permitted to field their new signings which resulted in some changes in their lineups. Esteghlal fans were quick to begin cheering on their new goalkeeper, Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh, who had been the national team’s starting keeper for the past couple of years and had shined in the Asian Championship, particularly in the third place game against China where he stopped two penalty kicks in the shootout. But just as the chants of “احمد عابدزاده” began resonating throughout the stadium, Mir Ahmadian, a new Persepolis signing, avoided an offside trap, beat Abedzadeh to the ball by a split second, and slid the ball under him for the first goal of the game. The “احمد عابدزاده” chants quickly died down and were replaced by Persepolis fans mocking the chant with their own version of it: “احمد عابد سوراخ”.

Persepolis held their lead until halftime. In the 2nd half Esteghlal brought in Sarkhab and within two minutes, off of a cross from the right, Sarkhab headed in the equalizer. The game continued evenly back and forth until off an almost identical play and cross, Marfavi headed in Esteghlal’s go-ahead goal. It was now the Estaghlal fans' turn to mock the Perspolis chants by responding “قلیچ سوراخ سوراخ”, referring to the Persepolis keeper. “The match ended 2-1 and Esteghlal were crowned champions. After the game both coaches claimed their opponent's goal(s) were offside.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Man we have really come a long way since the 80s and early 90s.....
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
            X