Our Chances Calculated

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our Chances Calculated

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Our Chances Calculated

I was bikar and calculated our chances for qualification based on our results against UAE and S.Korea as well as the results of other games, but first some points to mention:

*Wins/loses are based on 1-0 scoreboard, and draws are 0-0 (I wasnt that bikar to calculate all combination of scoreboards)
    *In all cases I have assumed that we beat UAE (we better)
    *Based on FIFA on tie breakers, GD and GF both come before head to head result which is a good news.

SO HERE IT GOES:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    >Match day 1 Scenario (A): S.Korea wins Saudi, we win UAE, then:

>Match day 2 Scenario (1): if Saudi wins N.Korea, we only need a draw against S.Korea to get 3rd place, we can even get the 2nd place by winning S.Korea

>Match day 2 Scanario (2): if Saudi and N.Korea draw, again we only need a draw against S.Korea to get 3rd, and we can get 2nd with a win

>Match day 2 Scanario (3): if N.Korea wins Saudi, we get 3rd spot regardless of our result against S.Korea as long as we dont concede more than 2 goals. (This is the best case scenario)
    >Match day 1 Scenario (B): S.Korea and Saudi draw, we win UAE, then:

>Match day 2 Scenario (1): if Saudi wins N.Korea, we only need a draw against S.Korea to get 3rd place, no posibility to get 2nd

>Match day 2 Scanario (2): if Saudi and N.Korea draw, we have to win S.Korea to get 2nd place, no possibility to get 3rd

>Match day 2 Scanario (3): if N.Korea wins Saudi, we only need a draw against S.Korea to get 3rd place, no posibility to get 2nd
    >Match day 1 Scenario (C): Saudi wins S.Korea, we win UAE, then:

>Match day 2 Scenario (1): if Saudi wins N.Korea, we only need a draw against S.Korea to get 3rd place, no posibility to get 2nd

>Match day 2 Scanario (2): if Saudi and N.Korea draw, we have to win S.Korea to get 3rd place, no possibility to get 2nd (This is worst case scenario)

>Match day 2 Scanario (3): if N.Korea wins Saudi, again we have to win S.Korea to get 3rd place, no possibility to get 2nd (This is another worst case scenario)

my prediction is scenario (B)(2) in which we gonna need to win S.Korea which I highly doubt it, hope I'm wrong...
    Last edited by Taaj; 06-08-2009 at 08:30 PM.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    eybaba in kararo yeki dige karde bood ke ghablan, che k*5 kholiam man

Parham10
    lol how long did it take you

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.