Afshin Ghotbi's problems! - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Top | #41
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by maij View Post
    I was not going to comment on this post until I saw a few posts that are twisting facts and portraying Afshin Ghotbi as "The Messiah" and in the process poertarying the rest of the Iranians as bunch of thugs in corrupt "Fassed!!!! system or words similar to that.

In my opinion , Ghotbi had some good deeds specially in his first season , but consequently his darker side began to appear and his shortcomings and failures to accumulate plus his undeniable lust for dollars became quite evident.

I am not in a crusade to damage Ghotbi , in fact I care less if he left Iran and never returned back ( in footballing term , of course). But it hurts me when people start to portray this man as a prohet while condemening a whole nation and system.

For those who think that Afshin is worth more than Iran and the Iranians, for those who question a whole nation integrity for the sake of one man , for those who easily forget the deeds of many loyal and patriotic men working for the progress of Iran's football..... I am asking:

What are you doing here supporting this corrupt "Fassed" system in the first place? What joy do you get cheering for Team Melli , Esteghlal , Perspolis or the rest , when you are convinced it is a corrupt system???

For all its good and bad , this is Iran , Khake Pak.... It is certanly not perfect , but condemening the country for the sake of one man , is a disgrace.

You might want to hear the other side of the story about Ghotbi before passing judgment , READ this if you feel you are a fair man.
    I think any person should have the right to criticize a society or system.
    everyone can say what he likes and what he doesnt like.
    its one of the most common things in the world.
    I mean a major part of books written in the world are criticizm of society or a system.

and I dont think the iranian society and the iranian system should be withheld of this.

iranians living abroad, having got to know another sytem, dislike certain aspects about the iranian sytem, like the corruptness or the islamic fascism and superstitiousness.
    they only mean it well if they criticize these things, because they only want things to become better.

its unfair to respond them with hate and statements like "you are unpatriotic" "you are coward" or "shut up, you have no right to judge".

afshin ghotbi came to iran segregated himself from the corrupt system, and had success. he perfectly showed how its done better than in the iranian sytem.
    his example was exactly what iranians living abroad meant, when they criticized things about iran. and thats why its especially iranians living abroad who can sympathize with him well

2. Top | #42
    PFDC Top Member
    Football+ Member

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 021 View Post
    *edited* .
    I'm amazed. PFDC moderators, where does this pass as acceptable?
    Last edited by Agha Kasra; 11-22-2008 at 03:01 PM.

3. Top | #43
    PFDC Top Member
    Football+ Member

Thanks
    I was not going to comment on this post until I saw a few posts that are twisting facts and portraying Ali Daei as "The Messiah" and in the process poertarying the rest of the Iranians as bunch of thugs in corrupt "Fassed!!!! system or words similar to that.

In my opinion , Daei had some good deeds specially in his first season , but consequently his darker side began to appear and his shortcomings and failures to accumulate plus his undeniable lust for dollars became quite evident.

I am not in a crusade to damage Daei , in fact I care less if he left Iran and never returned back ( in footballing term , of course). But it hurts me when people start to portray this man as a prohet while condemening a whole nation and system.

For those who think that Ali is worth more than Iran and the Iranians, for those who question a whole nation integrity for the sake of one man , for those who easily forget the deeds of many loyal and patriotic men working for the progress of Iran's football..... I am asking:

What are you doing here supporting this corrupt "Fassed" system in the first place? What joy do you get cheering for Team Melli , Esteghlal , Perspolis or the rest , when you are convinced it is a corrupt system???

For all its good and bad , this is Iran , Khake Pak.... It is certanly not perfect , but condemening the country for the sake of one man , is a disgrace.

You might want to hear the other side of the story about Daei before passing judgment , READ this if you feel you are a fair man.
    Take Ghotbi's name out and put Daei's and you'd have a good post.

4. Top | #44
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    Football+ Member

Member of the Month

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 021 View Post
    I lost all my respect for him ever since the day he jumped up and down like a monkey as South Korea's "tactical analyzer" a.k.a khaye mal. Hamoon behtar ke bere gooresho gom kone.
    Mods, I request you to take the action about this comments.
    It's not the first time, i've seen many comments about Qotbi and Nikbakht but whenever someone post like this about Daie he immediately get banned.

WE NEVER FORGET

5. Top | #45
    TMDC Webmaster
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maniei View Post
    I think any person should have the right to criticize a society or system.
    everyone can say what he likes and what he doesnt like.
    its one of the most common things in the world.
    I mean a major part of books written in the world are criticizm of society or a system.

and I dont think the iranian society and the iranian system should be withheld of this.

iranians living abroad, having got to know another sytem, dislike certain aspects about the iranian sytem, like the corruptness or the islamic fascism and superstitiousness.
    they only mean it well if they criticize these things, because they only want things to become better.

its unfair to respond them with hate and statements like "you are unpatriotic" "you are coward" or "shut up, you have no right to judge".

afshin ghotbi came to iran segregated himself from the corrupt system, and had success. he perfectly showed how its done better than in the iranian sytem.
    his example was exactly what iranians living abroad meant, when they criticized things about iran. and thats why its especially iranians living abroad who can sympathize with him well

I don't believe that I said that Iran is a perfect society , nor is it beyond criticism, you need to read the post again.

The point I am making is that people are elevating a person like Ghotbi because he is expatriate Iranian , by crucifying a whole society in the homeland.

If Ghotbi truly believed that he can not work under such system (for whatever reason) , why did he returned back ?

6. Top | #46
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maniei View Post
    its posting these bs articles that make you having no credibility among members and everbody just making fun of you

lol, i just posted the article from Donyayefootball and some translations.
    i puposely did not add anything to the article, it is all from the source.

people who hate me are the ones who love to cover their eyes and ears.
    anything that they do not like to read, is wrong, fake, lies, distortions, ...

7. Top | #47
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Perspolis lawyer is talking to Qotbi lawyer to bring him back.
    They have threatened to get the money back from Qotbi.
    This may be enough to convince him to return.

در گفتگو با مهر عنوان شد:
    توسط وکیل قطبی مذاکره تلفنی ادامه دارد
    ساری - خبرگزاری مهر: عضو هیئت مدیره باشگاه پیروزی تهران گفت: مذاکره تلفنی با افشین قطبی توسط وکیل وی برای بازگشت مجدد به پرسپولیس انجام می شود و این مذاکرات بصورت ویژه دنبال خواهد شد.

محمد حسین نژاد فلاح امروز در حاشیه بازدید از مجموعه فرهنگی و ورزشی صنایع چوبی آمل به خبرنگار مهر گفت: البته تاکنون فرد خاصی به عنوان نماینده از سوی باشگاه پیروزی و هیئت مدیره انتخاب نشده اما مذاکرات برای بازگشت مجدد قطبی توسط وکیل وی انجام می شود.

وی در پاسخ به این سئوال که مجموعه باشگاه پیروزی تا چه زمانی منتظر قطبی خواهد ماند، تصریح کرد: مجموعه باشگاه طبق روال کار خود را در خصوص بازگشت قطبی انجام می دهد و ما همیشه منتظر بازگشت مجدد قطبی خواهیم بود.

نژادفلاح عنوان کرد: قطبی طبق قرار داد متعهد هستند در خدمت باشگاه پیروزی باشند و ما هم منتظر می مانیم .

عضو هیئت مدیره باشگاه پیروزی در پاسخ به این سئوال که از سوی برخیها گفته می شود که قطبی با گرفتن 70 درصد مبلغ قرار داد خود این باشگاه را ترک کرد، تصریح کرد: مسائل مالی را از مدیر عامل باشگاه بپرسید و من امیدواریم قطبی برمی گردد.

نژاد فلاح در عین حال افزود: اگر هم قطبی بخشی از قرار داد را گرفته و هدف هم این باشد قطعا باشگاه همه حق و حقوق باشگاه را بر خواهد گرداند و ما وظیفه داریم این موضوع را دنبال کنیم و قطبی هم متعهد است که برگردد مگر که خودش نخواهد برگردد.

به گفته وی هیئت مدیره باشگاه پیروزی تا مشخص شدن وضعیت قطبی از افشین پیروانی خواسته به عنوان سرمربی موقت تیم را در بازیهای باقی مانده لیگ هدایت کند و بچه ها نیز هم قسم شدند که جای خالی قطبی را پر کنند.

وی در پاسخ جذب رحمان رضایی هم که گفته می شود هیئت مدیره برای جذب رحمان رضایی اقدام کرده ، پاسخ داد: هیئت مدیره برای جذب رحمان رضایی چند هفته طول کشید تا کادر فنی رضایت خود را از حضور رحمان اعلام کند و با اعلام موافقت کادر فنی به پرسپولیس بازگشت و هیئت مدیره در جذب رحمان رضایی با نظر کادر فنی اقدام کرد.

8. Top | #48
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    Football+ Member

Member of the Month

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I don't believe that I said that Iran is a perfect society , nor is it beyond criticism, you need to read the post again.

The point I am making is that people are elevating a person like Ghotbi because he is expatriate Iranian , by crucifying a whole society in the homeland.

If Ghotbi truly believed that he can not work under such system (for whatever reason) , why did he returned back ?
    My friend why are closing your eyes on so many things.
    Dont you see how media entered his personal life and making fun of his wife ??
    Everyday if you turns any newspaper you cannot find a page without an article about Qotbi and his life.
    When did we have such a thing about any of our coach.
    How do you think Daie reacts if media even name his wife in their articles??
    Why dont you want to understand that Qotbi was getting to sooje for any media.
    Alright they can make fun of his comments, his accent and his disabilities in speaking Farsi but why making fun of his wife??
    Banoo Yurum Banoo Yurum.
    Banoo Yurum had painting exhibitions, Qotbi makes his strategies by his wife's painting, Banoo Yurum put Qotbi in Dog House and many many more....
    How the hell they were allowed to do such thing with someone.
    Just tell me what other coaches do if media even write their wife's name in their article.
    apart from all other things like joining Rahman, De Carmo's stories etc I guess Qotbi was right to leave Iran cos they were really messing with him in all matters.
    This is how our society is my friend, this is how we behave with the guy who came to his homeland after 30 years.
    We did this to him.

9. Top | #49
    PFDC Valedictorian
    Football+ Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Payam_S View Post
    My friend why are closing your eyes on so many things.
    Dont you see how media entered his personal life and making fun of his wife ??
    Everyday if you turns any newspaper you cannot find a page without an article about Qotbi and his life.
    When did we have such a thing about any of our coach.
    How do you think Daie reacts if media even name his wife in their articles??
    Why dont you want to understand that Qotbi was getting to sooje for any media.
    Alright they can make fun of his comments, his accent and his disabilities in speaking Farsi but why making fun of his wife??
    Banoo Yurum Banoo Yurum.
    Banoo Yurum had painting exhibitions, Qotbi makes his strategies by his wife's painting, Banoo Yurum put Qotbi in Dog House and many many more....
    How the hell they were allowed to do such thing with someone.
    Just tell me what other coaches do if media even write their wife's name in their article.
    apart from all other things like joining Rahman, De Carmo's stories etc I guess Qotbi was right to leave Iran cos they were really messing with him in all matters.
    This is how our society is my friend, this is how we behave with the guy who came to his homeland after 30 years.
    We did this to him.
    Oh common man!!! as the matter of fact our media and tabloids are nothing compared to that of in UK!!! If he couldnt survive here, tough luck... an for your information, our society aziz jan, did not do anything wrong to your precious mr ghotbi.... what is all this bs about iranian society does this, iranian culture does that... ta key mikhaym khodemoon to sare khodemoon bezanimo mardomo farhange khodemoone maskhare konim. He couldnt work in Iran, sharesh kam, inhame morabiye dige, che irooni che khareji daran to oon mamlekat kar mikonan hich kodoomeshoonam kakeshoon nagazide. taze, ishoon ye fasl to iran kar karde bood, he should have known about the problems and difficulties that would ariseDar zemn, aghaye ghotbi age kheyli bevatanesh alaghe dasht zoodtar az 30 salam mitonest bar garde sar bezane, nemitoonest? kesi ke jelosho nagerefte bood?? hamchin migin engar hala chi shode!!! after 30 years we did this to him, we did that to him!!! we did nothing to him aziz jan, harki kharboze mikhore paye larzesham mishine...

10. Top | #50
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue View Post
    Oh common man!!! as the matter of fact our media and tabloids are nothing compared to that of in UK!!! If he couldnt survive here, tough luck... an for your information, our society aziz jan, did not do anything wrong to your precious mr ghotbi.... what is all this bs about iranian society does this, iranian culture does... ta key mikhaym khodemoon to sare khodemoon bezanim. He couldnt work in Iran, sharesh kam, inhame morabiye dige, che irooni che khareji daran to in mamlekat kar mikonan hich kodoomeshoonam kakeshoon nagazide. Dar zemn, aghaye ghotbi age kheyli bevatanesh alaghe dasht zoodtar az 30 salam mitonest bar garde sar bezane, nemitoonest? kesi ke jelosho nagerefte bood?? hamchin migin engar hala chi shode!!! after 30 years we did this to him, we did that to him!!!
    can you tell where in the uk media or press they publish fake storied, accuse ppl of dalali and so on not only the press in iran publish crap but they are also talabkar as well!!

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.