Team Melli squad Costa Rica & Syria matches

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Team Melli squad Costa Rica & Syria matches

TMDC Webmaster
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 710 Posts

Team Melli squad Costa Rica & Syria matches

Team Melli squad for Friendly against Costa Rica and the WC 2010 qualifier against Syria
    Attached Images Attached Images

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    thanx majid khan!
    our GK situation never improves huh??
    as soon as we get a GK with some experience, he gets removed from the list and new inexperienced GKs replace him

first with mirzapour, then roudbarian. now again, the most experienced GK we have is rahmati with 9 caps
    Quote Originally Posted by siavasharian View Post
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

TMDC Webmaster
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    thanx majid khan!
    our GK situation never improves huh??
    as soon as we get a GK with some experience, he gets removed from the list and new inexperienced GKs replace him

first with mirzapour, then roudbarian. now again, the most experienced GK we have is rahmati with 9 caps

You are reading my mind , Yashar Jan !!

When I was preparing the list , I could not believe that Roudbarian was out ! I checked several sources and I finally hit the reality !

I don't think Roudbarian is the greatest GK in Iran , but he has the most experience amongst the rest (apart from Mirzapour who is completely forgotten for some reason).

Simply , not a very good situation. The only good point is that Aaezi has just been great for Perspolis and I hope he gets in the same mind frame in Team Melli.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    actually before mirzapour were boroumand and tabatabei as well..forgot to mention them

well, apparently roudbarian is out of form and is not even on perspolis bench while mizarpour i guess is still returning from a long injury and needs more time and match practice im guessing.

but still..its a funny yet sad pattern
    Quote Originally Posted by siavasharian View Post
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

TMDC Webmaster
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    I omitted Abbas Mohammadi's birth date as it is reported to be August 23, 1975 which makes him 32 years old !!!!

Anyone can verify this ????

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Nice List

V.I.P.

Thanks
    Amazing that we have no young players on the list. You see so many other top national sides with a mix of youth and veterans. Our youngster is still Kaebi.

Where are the 18 through 20 years olds? They may not play for the national team yet, but in camp they will participate with our best.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.