No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these teams are really scared of the name seyed salehi ( top scorer ) so i think he put salehi in there and use the pressure that comes with his name for them to not go all attack, akbari was doing fine though

گرگها خوب بدانند، در این ایل غریب
    گر پدر مرد، تفنگ پدری هسـت هنوز
    گرچه مردان قبیله همگی کشته شدند
    توی گهواره چوبی پسری هست هنوز
    آب اگر نیست نترسید، که در قافله مان
    دل دریایی و چشمان تری هست هنوز

Comment

Stars of the Game:

(1) Mohammadi/ Navidkia
      (3) Mahmoud Karimi
      (4) Aghili
      (5) Aboul-Heil

Sepahan PLAYS AS A TEAM, that's why they are so successful.

Comment

Originally posted by amirak View Post
        these teams are really scared of the name seyed salehi ( top scorer ) so i think he put salehi in there and use the pressure that comes with his name for them to not go all attack, akbari was doing fine though

But did you notice after that sub, Alwahad start attackign again. The first part of the second half the game was even and I even would say Sepahan had the upper hand. But after that sub, Alwaha poured it on again. I dont' claim it was all about Akbari's sub, it was partly due to time running out for Alwahda as well, but pulling a more defenseive player out and putting a more offensive minded palyer in place in an away game while all u need is a tie or a loss with one goal!!! strange I would say.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
          But did you notice after that sub, Alwahad start attackign again. The first part of the second half the game was even and I even would say Sepahan had the upper hand. But after that sub, Alwaha poured it on again. I dont' claim it was all about Akbari's sub, it was partly due to time running out for Alwahda as well, but pulling a more defenseive player out and putting a more offensive minded palyer in place in an away game while all u need is a tie or a loss with one goal!!! strange I would say.
          its not strange,if its strange to you then you dont know much about football

Comment

THese uncivilized, uncultured, dirty Arabs (not all though like our own Arabs are very well mannered) embarassed the whole of Asia with their rude acts, MONEY DOES NOT ALWAYS HELP FOR SUCCESS TO BE REACHED!! Shame on you AFC, FIFA should suspend and punish these filthy creatures (sorry for using these words). Why the hell was that guy screaming on the loudspeaker the whole time for? It was obvious he was trying to demotivate and frustrate our players, but our players once again showed their Gheyrat. Well done Sepahan, for once we can be proud of ourselves thanks to your hard work. Mashallah SEPAHAN!!!! GO TO HELL YOU ALL MONEY-LOVING, UNCIVILIZED, UNMANNERED, AND inhumane people these include the Ref, the coach, the Arab spectators (especially the guy with the loudspeaker). I'm just happy that all those money you spent has gone to waste. Sepahan did one hell of a job that they were able to come out victorious there, I'm sure that any team even European would have been affected by this atmosphere that these people created.

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
              Stars of the Game:
              (1) Mohammadi/ Navidkia
              (3) Mahmoud Karimi
              (4) Aghili
              (5) Aboul-Heil
              Sepahan PLAYS AS A TEAM, that's why they are so successful.
              Sepehan also has organization. See we have the talents, but we don't have the money and organization and programming, exact opposite of Arabs who have the money but don't have the talents (that's why you see them bringing all kinds of foreign players and changing their names to Arabic ones so they don't look bad).

Comment

Comment

Wow they already got the front page up. That was fast...

Comment

Sepahan has got quality players. It`s not possible to reach the final of ACL with only a good coach and an organization.

Comment

and again its not possible to reach the finals by only having quality players. I never said Sepahan's reason for reaching the finals was only their organization and their coach. I said they ALSO had organization along with a decent coach and quality players.

Comment

Congrats guys. u have the best team. I am a PP fan but ur team is more organized and coherent.
                        Ur goalkeeper Mohammadi is a real talented jig.
                        I was just wondering if Sepahan belongs to the army then they must have good money. right?
                        Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post

Thansk you Sir Alex Ferguson,!!!! Can you put your foot deeper in your mouth please!!!?
                          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                            Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                            Sir Alex Fergusen (A.K.A Soheil86) according to Masoud-A who is a hard core Sephan fan, Bonacic himself confessed the Sayed Salehi Sub was a mistake!!! So much for me knowing nothing about football and you Sir Alex knowing it all!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                              Congrats guys. u have the best team. I am a PP fan but ur team is more organized and coherent.
                              Ur goalkeeper Mohammadi is a real talented jig.
                              I was just wondering if Sepahan belongs to the army then they must have good money. right?
                              they belong to foolad mobarakeh, that's where the money comes from

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
                                Sepahan has got quality players. It`s not possible to reach the final of ACL with only a good coach and an organization.
                                This is where the importance of a great leader, Navidkia, becomes discernible. Navidkia is willing this team on his back and is their leader, showing he has got ice in his veins.

Comment

Working...
                                X