Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man United Fan View Post
    Sure blame the fans for the lost, what's next you will blame the ball? Sepahan lost because they didn't play their game. To be honest with you I thought PP was bad, valee all the big clubs are doing bad What's going on with the them, I think sareshoon baad rafteh. How do you lose to Saipa and Peykaan.
    you act as if Saipa is bad, saipa out of ALL the clubs is ALWAYS the one that causes the most upsets. Their striker is also really good.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

LOL, last week and yesterday, i played IPL on Unibet and put my money on Sepahan win, and they lost both games LOL, so i will continue to put my money on Sepahan games so they can continue to lose..surely i will lose more money, but it's all good when they continue to lose everytime i put my money on them LOL

ps. I played 50 Euros on PP win/ draw , so since the stupid life wants me to lose my money, it will make SS to win, and i would say, 50 Euros fadayeh saram, SS bord..and if they draw (PP win is not gonna happen) then i will win some cash..haha i love it when you **** it up with the stupid life like that.

pps. from now on i will put my money on PP win/draw each game, so i can lose my bet each time and send PP down to DIV1 LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Abiete View Post
        LOL, last week and yesterday, i played IPL on Unibet and put my money on Sepahan win, and they lost both games LOL, so i will continue to put my money on Sepahan games so they can continue to lose..surely i will lose more money, but it's all good when they continue to lose everytime i put my money on them LOL

ps. I played 50 Euros on PP win/ draw , so since the stupid life wants me to lose my money, it will make SS to win, and i would say, 50 Euros fadayeh saram, SS bord..and if they draw (PP win is not gonna happen) then i will win some cash..haha i love it when you **** it up with the stupid life like that.

pps. from now on i will put my money on PP win/draw each game, so i can lose my bet each time and send PP down to DIV1 LMAO

Comment

LOL, hmm i wonder what the odds for PP losing 0 - 4 would be...i guess since it happens many times..4taya LOL.
          Damn bro, 400?? well is not that easy to withdraw from the game, when you take home the cash...thats why,(beside the derby game) i play IPL games , betting on the teams who have the odds 3,75 or higher, so the final odds would be like 178, and then i bet 1 Euro LOOOOL.

Last time i was about to take home 175 Euro (betting 1 Euro) i got all my games right, but mother ****ing nafte Abadan, dropped its 2-1 lead against Naft Tehran and got 6 goals up their MOFO asses...i was like...khak tu saretoon K-Kesha, hey migan abadan berezilete...tu abadan hichki maro nemibareh...badesh 2-1 ro mibazan 2 - 6 ..Stupid piss team LOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Abiete View Post
            LOL, hmm i wonder what the odds for PP losing 0 - 4 would be...i guess since it happens many times..4taya LOL.
            Damn bro, 400?? well is not that easy to withdraw from the game, when you take home the cash...thats why,(beside the derby game) i play IPL games , betting on the teams who have the odds 3,75 or higher, so the final odds would be like 178, and then i bet 1 Euro LOOOOL.

Last time i was about to take home 175 Euro (betting 1 Euro) i got all my games right, but mother ****ing nafte Abadan, dropped its 2-1 lead against Naft Tehran and got 6 goals up their MOFO asses...i was like...khak tu saretoon K-Kesha, hey migan abadan berezilete...tu abadan hichki maro nemibareh...badesh 2-1 ro mibazan 2 - 6 ..Stupid piss team LOOOL
            Mata scoring the last goal 300/1 guess what? He won 3 grand lucky bastard! I told him to close his account and never bet again trust me he'll lose every penny of that 3 grand if he continue betting

Comment

My God, Iranian fans are so ****ing annoying and stupid. Sepahan has been owning the league for some time and now after one or two losses Iranian fans react like this... People can blame and insult the players/coaches all they want, witch such a messed up fan culture we will not reach anything special in the long run at international level.

Anyway, just saw the goal from Mobali and all I can say is that Sepahan lost because of a stupid mistake by their GK. The free kick by Mobali was quite poor, right into the hands of the Gk, who however failed to at least block it properly.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
                Mata scoring the last goal 300/1 guess what? He won 3 grand lucky bastard! I told him to close his account and never bet again trust me he'll lose every penny of that 3 grand if he continue betting
                LOL, sometimes i just dont get it..if i put my money on the "Safe bet" aka "Favorit team to win it" then the other team with odds of 7,45 will win..and if i put my money for the team with higher odds, hoping for the "upset" then the Favorite team will win...sometimes it just feel like whatever team i put my money on, they will choke..even if Brazil would play Somalia..i bet if i put my money on brazil, they sure will choke LOOOOOOOL.

LOL today i will be the winner regardless of the outcome of the derby...If PP win (will not happen) or the game will be tied, i will win 25 euros, and if the stupid luck of mine wants to **** with me and make me lose my money, then SS will win, and i will still be happy LOOOOL

Comment

Zon Ahan- Tractor highlights,

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2490

Comment

sepahan's biggest mistake was to let rahman ahmadi go.
                    I have no idea why they released him after his brilliant season.

lets hope they bounce back for the ACL games

Comment

^^First few games Rahman was crap too. I remember fans cussing at him for paying poorly after costing us the ACL with his card debacle.

Comment

Bagher Sadeghi doesn't seem to be a bad keeper for Sepahan. I guess he just needs more time to adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          sepahan's biggest mistake was to let rahman ahmadi go.
                          I have no idea why they released him after his brilliant season.

lets hope they bounce back for the ACL games
                          Although rahaman gher be onjash gozosht and didn't stay cuz of sadeghi but i think sepahans should've bought another goalie (experienced one) along side with sadeghi! Sepahan is in deep shit right now as sadeghi is Injured! although i think he will play against Fajr!

Comment

Reza Mohammadi is a solid GK, if Sadeghi is under-performing or injured, he should get a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                              Reza Mohammadi is a solid GK, if Sadeghi is under-performing or injured, he should get a shot.
                              mohammadi is a joker! sepahan is risking to put him in goal! I've only seen him 1 - 2 times in sepahans goal and he was okay.

Comment

Can't find any highlights of Saipa Sepahan game anywhere. I know they showed it on Navad and Sepahan had 7-8 clear cut chances. Anyone can point me to a clip of the highlights?

Comment

Working...
                                X