Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
    they tied with a the 1st place team in the from the thailand league. they also released petrosian and nouri
    so where is nouri? please dont tell me uae league.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
      so where is nouri? please dont tell me uae league.
      Saba Battery
      My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

well if you look at the table now, you see sepahan and perspolis with 9 points at the top, i hope they can continue like this without any disturbance of ACL ahead of them and can finish higher than last season.

but i have no worries for sepahan, they will qualify to ACL again this season by winning the Hazfi cup again for the 3rd time in a row.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          well if you look at the table now, you see sepahan and perspolis with 9 points at the top, i hope they can continue like this without any disturbance of ACL ahead of them and can finish higher than last season.

but i have no worries for sepahan, they will qualify to ACL again this season by winning the Hazfi cup again for the 3rd time in a row.
          Its not my aim to HAVE Sepahan in this tournament any more...

I want them to really really go far...Quartefinals are good...But winning it is even better because AFC has promised to give us 4 spots for the future AFC CL editions if our clubs do well..!!!

That would mean something like the top 3 from IPL would make the AFC CL....
          + Hafzi Cup Winner...!!!

That would make our league much better and exiting.....

Sepahan can win this tournament, They are a very diciplined side....
          If they win AFC CL they will not only proclaim themselves as a Huge club, But also help Iranian soccer INSIDE Iran alot..!!

We have had sucess in Volleyball and Basketball etc..Huge Achievments..

I think its about time that our Soccer pulls of a good achievment...

But it will be a long journey for Sepahan to the Final
          Inshallah they will make it though

Comment

I wonder where is Seyed Salehi ? Is he still playing for Sepahan ?

Comment

ye he is in the squad and he is good he is # 13 i think but luca bonacic hasnt used him this year

Comment

ye he is in the squad and he is good he is # 13 i think but luca bonacic hasnt used him this year
                No its quite suprising that Seyed Salehi has not been used at all..
                I got a feeling that maybe Bonanic doesnt want to use him because he knows Kawasuki are watching Sepahans matches closely and doesnt want to reveal all the weapons..!!!

Maybe he is keeping Seyed Salehi as a ACE card in the match.!!!

Couldnt see any other reason why he wouldnt wanna play him....

Comment

maybe but he is playing karimi and navidkia too they r good weapons of sepahan

Comment

sepahan is a very good team they can win the ACL easily if they try hard.they are not under pressure and can do very well.sepahan is the ITALIA of iran

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                      No its quite suprising that Seyed Salehi has not been used at all..
                      I got a feeling that maybe Bonanic doesnt want to use him because he knows Kawasuki are watching Sepahans matches closely and doesnt want to reveal all the weapons..!!!
                      Maybe he is keeping Seyed Salehi as a ACE card in the match.!!!
                      Couldnt see any other reason why he wouldnt wanna play him....
                      O i dont know maybe he was injured?
                      sigpic

Comment

idk anyway sepahan doesnt hav too many problems without him playing right now especially with karimi being amazing

Comment

idk anyway sepahan doesnt hav too many problems without him playing right now especially with karimi being amazing
                          Nah thats rite...!! Bonanic have understood that aswell..specially with him playing Abolheil AND Kazemi both in the starting lineup.!!! Which has really strengtend their midfield..!!

He also has 17 year old Haysafi who is a great young midfielder that came through their youth ranks last season and did Exeptionally well.!!

And upfront he has alot of options such as Emad Reza and Karimi (who is in GREAT Form) his first choices....and Young Papi who also came from their youth ranks.....Which proves he has plans for him.!!!

Seyed Salehi needs to really prove himself, If he even gets the chance...

Comment

ye i agree

Comment

Is this formation correct?

-----------------Mohammadi
                              ---Bayat----Benghal---Aghily---Hajisafi(Azzizadeh)
                              ---------Abolhail-----Akbari(Kazem,Bahadorani)
                              -------Navidkia(C)--------------Lovinian
                              -----M.Reza(Zadmahmohd)----Karimi(Papi)
                              My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Originally posted by mehdy View Post
                                Is this formation correct?
                                -----------------Mohammadi
                                ---Bayat----Benghal---Aghily---Hajisafi(Azzizadeh)
                                ---------Abolhail-----Akbari(Kazem,Bahadorani)
                                -------Navidkia(C)--------------Lovinian
                                -----M.Reza(Zadmahmohd)----Karimi(Papi)
                                A bit Different dadash....
                                This is how they have been playing this season.....

------------------------------------Mohammadi---------------------------
                                --------Bayat-------------Bengar----------------Aghili-------------Akbari--
                                -------------------------------------Abolheil------------------------------
                                ------------------Papi---------------Navidkia------------Haysafi-----------
                                ---------------------------Emad----------------Karimi---------------------

Thats how they played agasint Peykan..Kazemi came off the bench..!!!

Bonanic has alot of trust in his 2 youth players Papi and Specially 18 year old midfielder Haysafi...

Also ZadMahdmood did not play last game, But Bonanic confirmed he is trying to rotate between all of them.!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X