Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

We have got a strong club, not too many changes over this transfer season.
    plus we looking ready to kick some Kawasaki Ass
    sigpic

I love Perspolis, but I will be pulling hard for Sepahan to win the ACL and I hope they beat the hell out of Kawasaki!! good luck.

Comment

Sepahan is club man, right after Esteghlal

GOO SEPAHAN!!!

btw: does anyone know why Emad Reza didnt get invited to the Iraqi team? he would have helped them alot more, and would be great to watch in the final

Comment

sepahan vs kawasaki frontale (19/9/07)

Comment

Ye boi Sepahan

Comment

Yea Go Sepahan is the Best team, they will IPL or Hazfi again this season and go to ACL again
            The only Professional and International team in Iran.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

im a sepahan supporter whenever they reprsent iran , like this ACL.
              inshalla they win this ACL, they are our only hope for iranian football now

and now that my man, hossein kazemi has gone to sepahan, i guess i will have some softcorner for sepahan
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Lets see what Sepahan is going to prove.

Comment

its worrying me that they havent strenghten themselves. they have many positions where they are in need of good players

Comment

Originally posted by ird28 View Post
                    its worrying me that they havent strenghten themselves. they have many positions where they are in need of good players
                    Sepahan is the type of team that purely plays well on team chemistry so you shouldnt be too worried about that
                    sigpic

Comment

According to Iraqi sources, Emad has left Sepahan.

Btw, Emad has a younger brother named Ra'ad. He plays for an Iranian club and they just got promoted to the IPL for the first time in their history. Anyone know what club that could be?
                      Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
                        According to Iraqi sources, Emad has left Sepahan.

Btw, Emad has a younger brother named Ra'ad. He plays for an Iranian club and they just got promoted to the IPL for the first time in their history. Anyone know what club that could be?
                        you might be talking about Sepahan's second team that was promoted to division I this past season and it is called Sepahan_e Novin, that would be my best guess.
                        sigpic
                        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                          you might be talking about Sepahan's second team that was promoted to division I this past season and it is called Sepahan_e Novin, that would be my best guess.
                          Ah I see, yeah I believe you're right. So they got promoted to Division 1 and not the Premier League.
                          Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
                            Ah I see, yeah I believe you're right. So they got promoted to Division 1 and not the Premier League.
                            yes but have had a great progress the past few years and don't be surprised to see them the IPL in a few years, don't know if Emad Reza's brother will still be there tho
                            I would lover for Perspolis to get Emad. I think he has been one of the most influential foriegn players in Iran last few years, many I know don't agree with me though.
                            sigpic
                            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                              yes but have had a great progress the past few years and don't be surprised to see them the IPL in a few years, don't know if Emad Reza's brother will still be there tho
                              I would lover for Perspolis to get Emad. I think he has been one of the most influential foriegn players in Iran last few years, many I know don't agree with me though.
                              Foreign? He can walk to Iran if he wants to just kidding but he is a great youngster and has a bright future ahead of him. Im glad he has stayed with Sepahan for the 2007-2008 season tho, so Iraqifootball your sources are wrong
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X