• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1341...-سپاهان
    -Your show
    - Your host
    Ref fucked Sepahan in the ass in this game.
    First, I don't have enough time to watch 90 any more. Second, Ferdosipour is not my host! The guy does whatever to get more audience. 90tv went down the drain long time ago. It is still one of the best sport tv shows in Iran but that shows the quality of sport programs in Iran! Their website used to be a good source of info but that has become a BS broadcasting site since last year. It is not reliable any more. I guess they hired the wrong people to run their website.

All thing being said. Man hanoz nazare davar haye shaghel dar league va davar haye ba tajrobeh dar komiteye davaran ro bishtar ghabool daram. har chand on ham momkene eshtebah konan. Mishe ba baz binie sahneh haye ahesteh va khondan ghavanin az site fifa tashkhis dad.
    Last edited by PersianLegion; 02-21-2017, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      First, I don't have enough time to watch 90 any more. Second, Ferdosipour is not my host! The guy does whatever to get more audience. 90tv went down the drain long time ago. It is still one of the best sport tv shows in Iran but that shows the quality of sport programs in Iran! Their website used to be a good source of info but that has become a BS broadcasting site since last year. It is not reliable any more. I guess they hired the wrong people to run their website.
      All thing being said. Man hanoz nazare davar haye shaghel dar league va davar haye ba tajrobeh dar komiteye davaran ro bishtar ghabool daram. har chand on ham momkene eshtebah konan. Mishe ba baz binie sahneh haye ahesteh va khondan ghavanin az site fifa tashkhis dad.
      I don't think you understood.

Your show = PP show

Your host = PP host

Look at how Adel is trying to convince Afsharian on the 2nd penalty, and Afsharian responds by saying if you show me this scene 10 more times its still not a penalty. This is not his first time, and this is not the case just for Davari in his program. All of his analysis and segments are on PP even if they are bottom of the table.

Comment

اخبار فدراسیون فوتبال ایران:
        🔸آذری مدیرعامل تیم ذوب*آهن: بحث استعفایم خیلی جدی است و اگر نتوانیم در با بازی با الاهلی عربستان به تعهدات خود عمل کنیم، از سمت مدیرعاملی باشگاه استعفا خواهم کرد*

@FFIRIRAN

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          اخبار فدراسیون فوتبال ایران:
          🔸آذری مدیرعامل تیم ذوب*آهن: بحث استعفایم خیلی جدی است و اگر نتوانیم در با بازی با الاهلی عربستان به تعهدات خود عمل کنیم، از سمت مدیرعاملی باشگاه استعفا خواهم کرد*

@FFIRIRAN
          I hope he comes to Sepahan and replaces that useless freak.

Comment

Sore losers, get over it.
            Refs are not robots. they don't have the luxury of watching the same fucking clip over and over and over to make up their mind about a call. as a football fan, you're expected to understand and comprehend at least that much!! the same referee who was in the Studio on 90, has made plenty of Wrong calls himself, which by the way some other sore loser whined and complained about when the mistake was against their team. If this Ref this says this was not a penalty, other refs have said that they were all good calls.

just a few weeks ago, there were another Referee on the same 90 saying TWO Pks not called for Perspolis. Shit happens. Teams don't win or lose titles because of a bad call. Bad calls are part of the game. they sometimes go against your team, and sometimes go for your team. Remember the clear PK not called against TM in the game against China?? Who was behind that "favoritism"?

The ref gave this game to Perspolis? Ok, What did the referee do in Machinesazi game?? who was behind that loss? the line's keeper? Branko? who?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
              Refs are not robots. they don't have the luxury of watching the same fucking clip over and over and over to make up their mind about a call. as a football fan, you're expected to understand and comprehend at least that much!! the same referee who was in the Studio on 90, has made plenty of Wrong calls himself, which by the way some other sore loser whined and complained about when the mistake was against their team. If this Ref this says this was not a penalty, other refs have said that they were all good calls.
              just a few weeks ago, there were another Referee on the same 90 saying TWO Pks not called for Perspolis. Shit happens. Teams don't win or lose titles because of a bad call. Bad calls are part of the game. they sometimes go against your team, and sometimes go for your team. Remember the clear PK not called against TM in the game against China?? Who was behind that "favoritism"?
              The ref gave this game to Perspolis? Ok, What did the referee do in Machinesazi game?? who was behind that loss? the line's keeper? Branko? who?
              I remember few years ago when Daei was coaching pespes, there was a single referee incident in a game between pespes and Sepahan when Sepahan won! That single referee incident was far from being clear, yet Daei together with pespes supporters like you, were sewing heaven on earth as if someone had burned your houses on purpose! Daei even nagged about it on TV for a few weeks and filed a report on the poor referee as if he did that on purpose.

It's funny how easily you become so fair and open minded when things are in your favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                I remember few years ago when Daei was coaching pespes, there was a single referee incident in a game between pespes and Sepahan when Sepahan won! That single referee incident was far from being clear, yet Daei together with pespes supporters like you, were sewing heaven on earth as if someone had burned your houses on purpose! Daei even nagged about it on TV for a few weeks and filed a report on the poor referee as if he did that on purpose.

It's funny how easily you become so fair and open minded when things are in your favor.
                it's amazing how you equate two wrongs to make your "wrong" position "right".
                I promise you, I wasn't one those guys accusing anyone about an intentional bad call.
                I complaint about a bad call, but I never think that a Ref makes a bad call intentionally or that anyone is trying to get any team to win a title. if that were true, then Sepahan who has won the most IPL titles must be the guiltiest party.

Comment

[QUOTE=NFL;2443051]Sore losers, get over it.
                  The ref gave this game to Perspolis? Ok, What did the referee do in Machinesazi game?? who was behind that loss? the line's keeper? Branko? who?[/QUOTE

You will find out about the favoritism in ACL. No more love from the ref there.

Comment

You forgot who the sore losers were all these years. One year bringing up "abhaaye masmoom" another year the ref and another the soldier being blinded and ..........
                    For once you are better than us by buying up all the TM and having seda va sima va refs and "kaarshenaas" on your side. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

lmfao PP fans are a pathetic bunch. let them live in their bubble, time have been rough on them. They seem to throw away all their football knowledge once the ref has been in their favour. But when that same call is not made in their favour they start throwing everyone under the bus. get outta here with that BS. Dear PP fans, don't come into our thread bashing our players and our fans. You guys won the match with the help of the referee and that's the end of it. The result is not gonna change. Take your 3 points and shutup. Don't come into our thread acting up. For fuck's sake the ref awarded PP a BS penalty one minute after Sepahan scored and V.Amiri should have been sent off. What is their to argue here?

NFL FYI, The refereeing decisions in the past 6 games have all been against Sepahan if you didn't know except our club doesn't complain about this stuff like yours. Or more likely no one will hear us out in the federation and league committee, like they do with PP and SS.

Comment

Sepahan is just taking a break and letting other teams get taste of victory. No worries we will be back stronger then before.
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          NFL FYI, The refereeing decisions in the past 6 games have all been against Sepahan if you didn't know except our club doesn't complain about this stuff like yours. Or more likely no one will hear us out in the federation and league committee, like they do with PP and SS.
                          that's funny, because that's what every other team in the league complains about.
                          so who is right??
                          well, I don't give a shit either way.
                          I am not here to argue which calls were right and which were wrong.
                          but my point is that it seems to me that every time YOU shahrestani fans think a "wrong" call went in favor of Perspolis (or Ss) then it must automatically be favoritism or some conspiracy to help perspolis win. THAT,is a "sore loser" mentality.
                          it shows the same "sore loser" mentality when your captain and your coach run their mouth the way they did.

I know where that mentality comes from, but that's a discussion for a different day.

Comment

that's funny, because that's what every other team in the league complains about.
                            so who is right??
                            well, I don't give a shit either way.
                            I am not here to argue which calls were right and which were wrong.
                            but my point is that it seems to me that every time YOU shahrestani fans think a "wrong" call went in favor of Perspolis (or Ss) then it must automatically be favoritism or some conspiracy to help perspolis win. THAT,is a "sore loser" mentality.
                            it shows the same "sore loser" mentality when your captain and your coach run their mouth the way they did.

I know where that mentality comes from, but that's a discussion for a different day.
                            You are contradicting yourself because PP fans have had the same mentality in the last 10 years. You can think of it anyway you want this argument isn't going anywhere.

Comment

To be fair, PP got robbed of 6 points early last season against both Sep and Zob due to terrible penalty calls. They likely would have won the league if a normal referee was looking at those plays and didn't cost them those early points.

I brought it up then and got bashed for being Perspolisi, when in reality I was just arguing the fact that our referees are for the most part so bad, that they alter the standings of the league. It was true then, and its true now for Sepahan. Those were bad calls in PP's favour last match, and it cost Sepahan points. Sep is a team with a young coach fighting for his job and the confidence of the fans, and referee decisions like that are altering his future with the team.

We have to be fair though, PP got robbed at the hands of Sep and Zob last year, and now last week Sepahan got robbed.

Overall, our refs are just not that good.

Comment

Again Sepahan youth to become champions. Foolad is 2nd. Where is PP? They are waiting for moftkhori.

سپاهان در آستانه قهرمانی در لیگ برتر جوانان
                                سپاهان در آستانه قهرمانی در لیگ برتر جوانانShare
                                هفته ماقبل پایانی لیگ برتر جوانان با پیروزی تیم*های مدعی همراه بود.
                                به گزارش پایگاه خبری طوفان زرد و به نقل از ایمنا، در چارچوب رقابت*های هفته بیست و یکم لیگ برتر فوتبال امروز سپاهان در ورزشگاه صفائیه میزبان گهر زاگرس بود و در نهایت موفق شد با نتیجه 3 بر صفر به پیروزی برسد تا صدرنشینی خود را در فاصله یک هفته تا پایان رقابت*ها تثبیت کند. گل*های سپاهان را در این دیدار حسن شعبانی (دو بار) و رضا صفر ی به ثمر رساندند.
                                بدین ترتیب با توجه به پیروزی یک بر صفر امروز فولاد برابر مس کرمان اختلاف امتیاز سپاهان و فولاد رده دومی 3 امتیاز باقی ماند و تکلیف قهرمانی به هفته آخر کشیده شد. در حال حاضر سپاهان با 49 امتیاز و تفاضل گل 28+ صدرنشین است و فولاد با 46 امتیاز و تفاضل گل 25+ در رده دوم حضور دارد.
                                همچنین در دیگر دیدار حساس امروز ذوب آهن برابر میزبان خود البدر بندر کنگ با تساوی یک بر یک متوقف شد. بابک صراف در دقیقه اول برای ذوب آهن و حسین صادقی در دقیقه 75 برای البدر گلزنی کردند. البدر تیم سوم و ذوب آهن تیم چهارم جدول هستند و در صورتی که ذوب آهن امروز برابر البدر به پیروزی می*رسید به رده سوم صعود می*کرد.
                                در هفته پ
                                ایانی رقابت*ها سپاهان در اهواز به مصاف نفت می*رود و فولاد در آبادان مهمان نفت خواهد بود.

Comment

Working...
                                X