No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan's youth are looking good! Their U19 team just got congratulated and are celebrating their victory in their league.
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

2nd straight draw for Sepahan this week. They scored a late goal to tie it up and salvage a point

https://twitter.com/SEPAHAN__FC/stat...34798640541696
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        Fuck you Ali Karimi you were very easily replaceable. Kiani is much better than you and this guy is 5 years younger than you and much better.
        LOL why do you always get so salty whenever someone leaves sepahan for a tehrani team remember you mentioning you said something to sharifi when you saw him
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          LOL why do you always get so salty whenever someone leaves sepahan for a tehrani team remember you mentioning you said something to sharifi when you saw him
          Only if they are a product of the academy or they get to TM or become a legionnaire from Sepahan. Most of them go down hill once they leave:
          Bengar
          Jalal Akbari
          Hamid Shafiei
          Ali Karimi
          Sharifi

The only one that didn't deteriorate was Omid Ebrahimi.

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Štimac

India got former Sepahan coach Igor Štimac!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Štimac

India got former Sepahan coach Igor Štimac!
              LOL sheesh this guys resume is on a serious decline
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.ojogo.pt/internacional/p...-11358229.html

Portuguese coach nicknamed "special one" in Iran

Payam Niazmand, the Iranian international goalkeeper, almost demanded the continuation of the Algarve coach, who arrived in the country with Toni and is already in the sixth season there.

Five games and the goal to zero. This is the record sheet of Iran's Sepahan goalkeeper Payam Niazmand, whose coach is Portuguese Rui Tavares, already known in that country's football as the "special one" in the training of goalkeepers.

Comment

I hear Sepahan signed Khalattabri. Wish him well. Kind of cool how he’s still playing at 37.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    I hear Sepahan signed Khalattabri. Wish him well. Kind of cool how he’s still playing at 37.
                    I’m glad you see it that way, I think looking where his career went from 2014 and on is really sad. Another player who had so much to give and washed up so quickly. Heyf....
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      Good for him I guess. However how terrible of a signing for the club. Instead of finding and signing younger talents, they go after a 37 Tm year old player who hasn’t really impressed in the recent years. I don’t get Sepahan. There was a time that Sepahan was always the most and best managed club of the country for years. Whatever happened to that Sepahan and its team of fantastic managerial skills?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Zenit and Sepahan sign partnership deal:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNhd0Ldlaak/
                        Nothing in the past has ever come out of these things but hopefully this one is a little different being the European club signing the deal has an Iranian player who happens to be their most important one.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 04-11-2021, 04:20 PM.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Im surprised no one has posted here for a while. Are there any Sepahan fans still on this forum?

Comment

Siyavash yazdani will become good cb again.
                            best decision of his life was going back to sepahan.... some players can not handle the spotlight of pp and ss....

Comment

Isfehan derby
                              TuesdayT4:30am pacific time.
                              za vs sepahan....

Comment

Sepahan to play zenit in a friendly match
                                very soon...date and time will be announce soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X