Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we got some awsome defenders but man you guys got some bad ass strikers
    borhani and bayatnia(whom should be in tm, my opnion)
    any ways in the end i dont think it really matters

Comment

Guys, gimme your opinion about Farhad Majidi returning...

Comment

That guy Ahmad Khaziravi is a real talent, he scored 4 goals...

I wanna see him play!

Comment

farhad majidi had a bad season last year, but if the vibe he had in him from his ESES days is still in him, he's a lethal striker. i wouldnt mind givin him a try, see how he performs. imagine if he comes and we play with him, borhani and bayatinia simoultaneously? crazzzzy

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
            farhad majidi had a bad season last year, but if the vibe he had in him from his ESES days is still in him, he's a lethal striker. i wouldnt mind givin him a try, see how he performs. imagine if he comes and we play with him, borhani and bayatinia simoultaneously? crazzzzy
            ghehehehe Esteghlal has shown interest in his return, and Majidi has said he doesn't mind to return, so the chance is more than 50%

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              for some reason, i will always love this guy. maybe because of his 93rd minute goal against perspolis
              Oh man I remember that like yesterday

I wouldn't mind seeing Majidi return; I'd rather have him than Borhani.

Btw, why do I still see Alizadeh in the training sessions? Wasn't he supposed to leave? :-/
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Oh man I remember that like yesterday

I wouldn't mind seeing Majidi return; I'd rather have him than Borhani.

Btw, why do I still see Alizadeh in the training sessions? Wasn't he supposed to leave? :-/
                Nope, Alizadeh stayed, Hejazi said he is gonna fix some private training sessions for him, to use him better than only for his outdasti's...

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                  Nope, Alizadeh stayed, Hejazi said he is gonna fix some private training sessions for him, to use him better than only for his outdasti's...
                  why lose him when he can always be the star of ss's rugby team, even though, with this strong squad ss has this season, ss better play rugby no more
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                    why lose him when he can always be the star of ss's rugby team, even though, with this strong squad ss has this season, ss better play rugby no more
                    Arminjaan, that was your teams tactic for 3 seasons

Comment

Wasn't he what you guys "Andakhteed" to us?
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                      sigpic

Comment

^^^
                        yup
                        he was rejected from persepolis and fit in perfectly in ss
                        i hope he'll have 5 more seasons with u guys

Comment

the same reason u lost him while u guys played rugby and ended 10th were end of the season

Originally posted by Dariushm View Post
                          ^^^
                          yup
                          he was rejected from persepolis and fit in perfectly in ss
                          i hope he'll have 5 more seasons with u guys
                          just like faraz fatemi and syed abbasi who rejected by esteghlal AND zobahan/sepahan respectively and fit into PP so damn well
                          i hope they will have 5 more season with u guys
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

insha'allah
                            long as we finish 3rd and yoall 4th i anit complaining
                            chon
                            PERSPOLIS SAVRVARE ESTEGHLALE

Comment

Originally posted by Dariushm View Post
                              insha'allah
                              long as we finish 3rd and yoall 4th i anit complaining
                              chon
                              PERSPOLIS SAVRVARE ESTEGHLALE
                              i dont blame u, perspolisis are happy finishing 3rd if esteghlal is 4th or even 15th if esteghlal ends up 16th
                              while us, esteghlalis are unhappy if they end up 2nd or lower, we dont care where perspolis ends up, except if its first place which is like almost next to impossible. we know ESTEGHLAL SARVAREperspolise!!!!

thats the difference in "tabe' " or "class" or "standards" or watever u wanna call it
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

oh yashar old friend
                                kori khoni is pointless with eses at this point....or at anytime
                                but especially right now that your tm disappointed us by goin to ACL or not goin
                                your coach ruined our TM and our dreams for afc championship
                                but its okay
                                ill let you think you won the kori khooni
                                cause i like you
                                and one day i can see you "tobe" and be rah rast heydayat beshi va see light and join the red army
                                p.s.
                                please dont speak of class look at GN, sadeghi, fekri, akbar poor, enayati,... e

Comment

Working...
                                X