Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
    Esteghlal Next Games?
    nothing sure yet, when its announced me or other members will post it up...

Comment

A Few nice pics/sigs!!! [not made by me!]

Comment

any latest updates on jabbari???
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

IRIB News just said that Isfahans board of Directors have been advised by Bonanic to a direct and private meeting with Jabbari and his agent...

Seems like Sepahan are intrested in strenghtening their squad further for the AFC CL...

The meeting will be held 2day..

Comment

The team looks close with eachoter

And here they work on the stamina

For some reason I can't put the pictures on the view but only as a link

Comment

My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                IRIB News just said that Isfahans board of Directors have been advised by Bonanic to a direct and private meeting with Jabbari and his agent...

Seems like Sepahan are intrested in strenghtening their squad further for the AFC CL...

The meeting will be held 2day..
                IRIB talks Bullshit...

Jabbari after his return from Holland: "My target is to negotiate with Fatollahzadeh and my priority is Esteghlal"

جباری پس از بازگشت از هلند : با هدف مذاکره با فتح الله زاده به ایران بازگشتم و الویت اول من استقلال است

مجتبی جباری هافبک فصل گذشته تیم استقلال با هدف مذاکره برای تمدید قرارداد خود به ایران بازگشته و به احتمال فراوان روز پنجشنبه در اولین روز بازگشت دکتر فتح الله زاده از ترکیه با وی دیدار و گفتگو خواهد کرد.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه مجتبی جباری پس از طی دوران نقاهت خود به ایران بازگشت و در گفتگو با خبرنگار سایت رسمی باشگاه اعلام کرد : الویت نخست من استقلال است و قصد دارم در اولین فرصت به دیدار دکتر فتح الله زاده رفته و شرایط تمدید قراردادم را با استقلال بررسی کنم .وی همچنین افزود : استقلال خانه من است و من خود را مدیون استقلال و هواداران این باشگاه می دانم.وی ادامه داد : در مورد پیوستن به پرسپولیس پیشنهادی به من نشده است تنها از طریق واسطه ها با خبر شدم که آنها برای به خدمت گرفتن من ابراز تمایل کرده اند اما همانطور که بارها اعلام کرده ام الویت اصلی من برای بازی در ایران استقلال است و امیدوارم شرایط به نحوی میها شود تا بتوانم به زودی قراردادم را با تیم محبوبم تمدید کنم.

Comment

I do not know about Esteghlal.............................
                  .............we old timers, we are Taj supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                    I do not know about Esteghlal.............................
                    .............we old timers, we are Taj supporters.
                    Damet Gharm Bahram khan too ham ke Abeeyeteh. See I knew you are Da Man. Taj, Esteghlal it is just a name, the important thing is the tradition.
                    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                      Damet Gharm Bahram khan too ham ke Abeeyeteh. See I knew you are Da Man. Taj, Esteghlal it is just a name, the important thing is the tradition.
                      and the feeling and the love for blue btw Ali jaan you read my post where I explained how I got the energy for Esteghlal?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                        and the feeling and the love for blue btw Ali jaan you read my post where I explained how I got the energy for Esteghlal?

No, Kasran jaan (i.e. K....) see I didn't say it. Was it in this thread? I am so down these days man. Such an opportunity was missed.

What I am sad about is the fact that GN could have stand by his gut feel, bench couple of the legioners, get good results and kill two birds with one stone. Be succesful in AFC and end this tradition of all the legioners need to start no matter what.
                        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                        sigpic

Comment

absolutely!!!!!!!!! i wasn't even born when it was still taj, but it'll always be taj in my heart!!

Comment

No, Kasran jaan (i.e. K....) see I didn't say it. Was it in this thread? I am so down these days man. Such an opportunity was missed.

What I am sad about is the fact that GN could have stand by his gut feel, bench couple of the legioners, get good results and kill two birds with one stone. Be succesful in AFC and end this tradition of all the legioners need to start no matter what.
                            Ali jaan (aka Mr. K..... ) this was the post

http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?p=767566#post767566
                            Last edited by Kasra.; 07-30-2007, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Just read my sig.

Esteghlal for life!
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

for some reason, i will always love this guy. maybe because of his 93rd minute goal against perspolis

Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X