Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
    you're mistaken my friend. if i die a million times, and im reincarnated each time, i would still be an esteghlali
    if im given the choice to either kiss a red long or die, id choose death
    waaay waaay

heyfe to javoon

i have to therapies for your blue disease

j/k

btw any nes about jabbari? hope he'll be fine soon

Comment

im not very optimistic, although we bought some good players, but we also lost some crucial players like kazemi, bao and akbarpour and also nikbakht and enayati the year before. jabbari's fate also remains unclear.

but this is not the main reason i dont have my hopes high, but mostly because our coach nasser hejazi belongs to the same school of football as parvin, maeeli kohan and ebrahimi. he may be a good scout, he may be a good leader and have charisma, but i doubt he has good coaching abilities and knowledge.
      i think we have to rely more on our players rather than coach, something we must be used to with this TM.

but i dont think we will have problems with the players coping up, just the coaching i have a fear of.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        .... but mostly because our coach nasser hejazi belongs to the same school of football as parvin, maeeli kohan and ebrahimi. he may be a good scout, he may be a good leader and have charisma, but i doubt he has good coaching abilities and knowledge.
        i think we have to rely more on our players rather than coach, something we must be used to with this TM.
        but i dont think we will have problems with the players coping up, just the coaching i have a fear of.
        gol gofti...I think their era is over.

as for the new players and their adoptation, guys, I was talking about a team that wants to play for championship should have the chemistry that can take a few years to create not just a few weeks of just getting to know each other. example ss of 2 years ago, they had played alons side each other for 3 years before they had a team that went all the way...saipa of last year is another example.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

whats MLS?
          Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
            whats MLS?
            MLS is American Soccer League
            "Major League Soccer"
            I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
              whats MLS?
              it's a amercian pill that will make you fall asleep!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                it's a amercian pill that will make you fall asleep!!
                ha niceeee.

Comment

do any of you guys know where i can buy esteghlal's jersey online... i've been wanting one for a very long time and i have only found this one site

http://www.iransoccerstore.com/club_team.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                    do any of you guys know where i can buy esteghlal's jersey online... i've been wanting one for a very long time and i have only found this one site

http://www.iransoccerstore.com/club_team.html
                    Bro, wait till the new jersey comes out and if it's made by Majeed company, I think you can buy it online at www.majeed.com or something.. I'll give you the real link when I find it

but if it aint made by Majeed I don't know any place...

Persianleague.com used to sell them at their Bazaar, but they have stopped...

Comment

Are there any new training pics?? Is Borhani already training with the team?

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan90 View Post
                        Are there any new training pics?? Is Borhani already training with the team?
                        Nooo man that's cuz there are no real reporters with them at their camp in Turkey... we will see soon in a week or so when they are back and gonna train in Tehran again... and Borhani is with the team right now... the only player who isn't with them is Mojtaba Jabbari who is in Holland still for his rehab...

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                          Nooo man that's cuz there are no real reporters with them at their camp in Turkey... we will see soon in a week or so when they are back and gonna train in Tehran again... and Borhani is with the team right now... the only player who isn't with them is Mojtaba Jabbari who is in Holland still for his rehab...

Comment

Inshallah ke emsal sale talayii bashe baraye ma...

We need a playmaker and if Jabbari leaves us we're dead meat...

and they are playing a team from Superlig, but IDK which team it is...

Comment

SS wins friendly vs Konyaspor of Turkey 2-0. Here is a link for pics:

http://www.konyaspor.org.tr/detay.php?id=1655

Konyaspor finished 10th in Turkey's superleague last year....great start for SS

More pics:

http://www.konyaspor.org.tr/detay.php?id=1651#

Comment

who scorred the goals???
                                borhani????

Comment

Working...
                                X