don't sign him off he's got potential.

wow who does the pics and website for ESES? really pro and dreamy pics man

kasra aziz joon what happened to homework for MR. Talebloo
    Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
      so where is Mehdi Rahmati?
      don't sign him off he's got potential.

wow who does the pics and website for ESES? really pro and dreamy pics man

kasra aziz joon what happened to homework for MR. Talebloo
      Mehdi Rahmati is no Esteghlal player anymore so he is not in the list, as well as Hossein Kazemi...

and on the draft, to be honest, I have no clue what I should write... im gonna think about it real good, I've been very busy these days, btw there is no hurry, they are in Turkey right now

And the pics are not from the official esteghlal site, but of the biggest Fan site of theirs... www.abieteh.com

Comment

ok sugar. no hurry for the letter. do u wnt me to include u in the one for Roudi?I can just say something like ur a fan.

by the way where is Roudi. what's his next club?

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
          ok sugar. no hurry for the letter. do u wnt me to include u in the one for Roudi?I can just say something like ur a fan.

by the way where is Roudi. what's his next club?
          yeah include me if you want But add that I favor Vahid over him

And no news about Hassan... I heard that Sepahan was after him, but it were only rumours...

Comment

Roudi should go to MLS, lol, he will learn english and gk training is probably better there
            I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

ok i will.

If sepahan is after him it would be great. I hope things workout for him. he has a lot to offer. The problem with our current system is that it sometimes crushes players confidence. not because our current system is competitive but because it doesn't care about supporting players with a talent.

Comment

Originally posted by arya_n View Post
                Roudi should go to MLS, lol, he will learn english and gk training is probably better there
                If he gets training from Hejazi he will be fine in the IPL
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tooyedarbazeh View Post
                  If he gets training from Hejazi he will be fine in the IPL
                  but he won't get it.... Taleblou will get trained by Nasser khan

Comment

ghormeh sabzi loves you all esteghlal fans!!!!!!!!

i'm bekar right now, so i decide to express my feelings lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                      ghormeh sabzi loves you all esteghlal fans!!!!!!!!

i'm bekar right now, so i decide to express my feelings lol

I Like your feelings

Comment

the question to ss fans is now how well do you all think the new players will cope with the team? the same question I will ask the Red fans, but ss has practically a new team this season! half of the team are new signings.
                        sigpic
                        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Any reds, ready to invade
                          haha Just kidding guys.. got love for everyone
                          VfL Wolfsburg for Champions League.

Comment

esteghlal iz gonna own this season...i hope. predictions?

i say, esteghlal 2 - ahvaz: 0.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                              the question to ss fans is now how well do you all think the new players will cope with the team? the same question I will ask the Red fans, but ss has practically a new team this season! half of the team are new signings.
                              Armin jaan... ussually a team needs around 4 weeks to cope with eachother. and training 2 (and sometimes 3) times a day will build a good team... They are gonna play some friendlies as well (vs. Turkish Premier league teams), so it's gonna be all good. We only need Mojtaba Jabbari to stay

Comment

armin jan i think that nasser khan can handle the new players. he's extremely good at what he does, and carries with him enough experience to coach the team startin from scrath. good luck to us and especially to PP . looks like its gonna be a better season than last one.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X