No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kasra kolakaj chi shod? did he sign with saba or is there still a chance for SS and fatollazade to pick him up? if not i hope we get our hands on maziar zare also a great defensiv midfielder with a powerful shot!

Also did shafie from saipa sign? he is a big and dangerous forward..!
    Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
    ------------Beiranvand-----------
    Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
    -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
    JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
    ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
      Kasra kolakaj chi shod? did he sign with saba or is there still a chance for SS and fatollazade to pick him up? if not i hope we get our hands on maziar zare also a great defensiv midfielder with a powerful shot!

Also did shafie from saipa sign? he is a big and dangerous forward..!
      I think we can forget Kolahkaj, there is NO news abouthim anymore..

Shafiei (from Sepahan not Saipa) will sign soon probarbly.. and also Shahin Kheiri...

we need a DMF and I think Maziar is a good option

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
        I think we can forget Kolahkaj, there is NO news abouthim anymore..

Shafiei (from Sepahan not Saipa) will sign soon probarbly.. and also Shahin Kheiri...

we need a DMF and I think Maziar is a good option
        lol yea my bad! So we would have three good strikers, borhani, bayatinia and shafiei if he signs, and we are probably goin to play hejazis favourite 4-4-2 so one of them is goin to sit on the bench next to alizade!...

Yea maziar is a very talented player could be a great signing! Its also good another defensive player added to the squad with Kheiri, now that ansarian left! But dont think we will get any problems in the defensive area, havin sadeghi,ghorbani and montezari

Comment

What you guys think about Shafiei and Shahin Kheiri?

I think Shahin Kheiri is a Defensive Midfielder...
          shahin kheyri IS a DM, too bad he didnt get much play time in esteghlal when kazemi was there. so he left.
          he was ok, not bad considering most of the DMs left in iran arent any better.
          but i did rather we take abolhail from sepahan now that kazemi went there.

shafei is good, he has good potential, shoots, heads and moves into spaces.
          i think he is just slow.

again, one of the better strikers considering the strikers LEFT in iran.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

The best defensive midfielders IN Iran are probably Kazemi, Maziar Zareh and Abolheil being the 3 QUALITY Defensive midfielders..

Now 2 of them playing in Sepahan.......

I dnt rate Shafaei, but he will be a good addition to Esteghlals Depht....

Esteghlal Tehran will not get Maziar Zareh either...

Comment

Man... I can't wait till next season starts.... I just hope ma new school timetable won't screw my fridays..

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                The best defensive midfielders IN Iran are probably Kazemi, Maziar Zareh and Abolheil being the 3 QUALITY Defensive midfielders..
                Now 2 of them playing in Sepahan.......
                I dnt rate Shafaei, but he will be a good addition to Esteghlals Depht....
                Esteghlal Tehran will not get Maziar Zareh either...
                How u so sure about SS not gettin maziar zareh?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
                  How u so sure about SS not gettin maziar zareh?
                  I was sure Es Es would not be getting Kolah Kaj, And i did tell so to Agha Kasra....

Maziar Zareh on the other hand..I doubt you will be seing play for another IPL Club other then Malavan...Its either UAE or Europe for him....

He has said himself, In Iran..Only Malavan....If not Malavan then Europe

AND The only way he would transfer to Persian Gulf would be if the money for his transfer would make Malavan a better club...

He is deffinatly 1 of the most gheyrati players you will find in IPL

Unlike Kazemi who says no other IPL club then Esteghlal, next day he is wearing Sepahans yellow

Comment

We need a DMF and a Leftback... or well see what that 2nd divison talents are that Hejazi brought us...inshallah we will go bigger as in the last 7 years

Comment

Reza Hassanzadeh returned from Italia he followed a coaching class at Inter Milan... Let's hope he trains our defense

Comment

Reza Hassanzadeh returned from Italia he followed a coaching class at Inter Milan... Let's hope he trains our defense
                        Baba Damet gharm eenghadr hanooz energy dari. Man hanooz az shook AFC elimination beeroon nayoomadam.
                        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                        sigpic

Comment

Ha ha, now that Mehdi Rahmati left for Mes Kerman he is probably going to be 2nd choice keeper, after the Iraqi goalie
                          I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

The Best Esteghlal Player
                            Meysam Maniei

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                              Baba Damet gharm eenghadr hanooz energy dari. Man hanooz az shook AFC elimination beeroon nayoomadam.
                              Welll, to be honest... I gave myself two choices.. Sitting desperate thinking about the Screw-up or sayin to my self, life goes on... and, Esteghlal is one way of "Life goes on" for me

Comment

Nice Pics from Esteghlal [Click to Enlarge]

Nasser Hejazi

Mehdi Amir-Abadi

Pirooz Ghorbani

Mojtaba Jabbari

Ali-Reza Mansourian

Mohammad Navazi

Amir-Hossein Sadeghi

Vahid Talebloo

Comment

Working...