• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i supose we've got u lot to blame from ghalnoi and enayati

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      when is this from kasra jan?

EDIT. i see u just edited ur post as well

well, the news i brought u was just now after the 2 games, so i doubt there is any fresher news than this. i dunno, i hope kazemi stays in esteghlal
      With all the respect, I dont trust IRIB anymore... too much BS

They've said a lotta bullshit in the past few weeks about esteghlal, so the only source I take is the official site

www.esteqlal.ir

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post

no thank god i'm still a red

i tried to bring kasra and yashar to the red side but they didn't want to...(i haven't given up yet )

i have some good offers for you as well if you want to join the perspolis fans
        you're mistaken my friend. if i die a million times, and im reincarnated each time, i would still be an esteghlali
        if im given the choice to either kiss a red long or die, id choose death

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
          With all the respect, I dont trust IRIB anymore... too much BS

They've said a lotta bullshit in the past few weeks about esteghlal, so the only source I take is the official site

www.esteqlal.ir
          i think the iranian tv stations, specially TV1, TV2, TV3 are much more reliable than any other news source in iran.
          esteghlal website might put up things from a biased esteghlal point of view but IRIB doesnt.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i think the iranian tv stations, specially TV1, TV2, TV3 are much more reliable than any other news source in iran.
            esteghlal website might put up things from a biased esteghlal point of view but IRIB doesnt.
            The thing is, in a Interview Kazemi has said he will only play for Esteghlal as for a Iranian club even his heart is a longee

and I doubt that Nasser khan will lie to the supporters...

Comment

The thing is, in a Interview Kazemi has said he will only play for Esteghlal as for a Iranian club even his heart is a longee

and I doubt that Nasser khan will lie to the supporters...
              and i i doubt iran tv will lie to 70 million people

besides, u never know, maybe wat nasser khan said was yesterday and the news came up on site today, but the TV news was just a few minutes back which means its much fresher.

i dont remember iranian TV stations telling false news so far.
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

and i i doubt iran tv will lie to 70 million people

besides, u never know, maybe wat nasser khan said was yesterday and the news came up on site today, but the TV news was just a few minutes back which means its much fresher.

i dont remember iranian TV stations telling false news so far.
                hmm I've heard IRIB2 Sports news sayin a lot of BS, I dont know about the domestic channels...

Around a week ago, they came with this news: "Madanchi Esteghlali shod"

Comment

hmm I've heard IRIB2 Sports news sayin a lot of BS, I dont know about the domestic channels...

Around a week ago, they came with this news: "Madanchi Esteghlali shod"
                  really?? i never heard or saw that
                  but anywayz, im talking about local iranian TV stations. i dunno about jaame jam
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

really?? i never heard or saw that
                    but anywayz, im talking about local iranian TV stations. i dunno about jaame jam
                    IRIB news is bullshit, i thought you got your news from them, so that's why I replied like that...

But after hearing Kazemi's interview with abieteh.com and seeing him in Diare Ashena or w/e and also the Hejazi article
                    I doubt he will leave Esteghlal for another domestic club...

Comment

Does anyone know what team Mehdi Rahmati is going to?
                      I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Too bad esteghlal is not playing in the Asian Championship

Comment

Originally posted by arya_n View Post
                          Does anyone know what team Mehdi Rahmati is going to?
                          Mes Kerman...

Comment

We're gnna need one more defender man and a defensive midfielder....

It's official, Kazemi left us

Comment

Damn!

Kazemi was good, but hopefully we'll get a better DM.
                              FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

What you guys think about Shafiei and Shahin Kheiri?

I think Shahin Kheiri is a Defensive Midfielder...

Comment

Working...
                                X