Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
    his contract was over, but it doesn't matter, and also Baoo's contract was over, but cuz they were U23 when they had a contract with us, it's in the FIFA regulations we get a percentage of their contract... cuz we "developed" them

and Ansarian was sold for 150 mlillion toman
    Are you sure about this?

FIFA regulations say that if a player is sold all his former clubs where he also played as a youth player can request a percentage of the transfer fee.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
      Are you sure about this?

FIFA regulations say that if a player is sold all his former clubs where he also played as a youth player can request a percentage of the transfer fee.
      hmm... that's what I read on the official site of esteghlal maybe it's the transfer fee... IDK

Comment

hmm... that's what I read on the official site of esteghlal maybe it's the transfer fee... IDK
        I guess its the transfer fee indeed, or its a new Iranian contract rule...

Another possibility could be that Baoo loves Esteghlal so much that he wants to give them a percentage of his contract.

Comment

Farhadjaan, I dont know how good your farsi is, but read this, and the bold&underlined part is the main point of the article...

استقلال از الظفره والشعب پول می گیرد

باشگاه استقلال طبق آیین نامه فیفا خواهان پرداخت درصدی از قرارداد بازیکنان خود از باشگاه های الشعب والظفره است .به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه طبق فصل 5 آیین نامه نقل وانتقالات فیفا بازیکنانی که قبل از سن 23 سال قرار داد دارند وقراردادهای حرفه ای به امضا می رسانند برای صدورآی تی سی باید درصدی را به عنوان حق آموزش به تیم های قبل خود بپردازند. مسئولان استقلال با استفاده از این موضوع نامه ای را به فدراسیون فوتبال ارائه داده اند تا از طزیق آن باشگاه استقلال درصدی را بابت صدور کارت بائو و اکبرپور از دو باشگاه الشعب والظفره دریافت نمایند.

Comment

Farhadjaan, I dont know how good your farsi is, but read this, and the bold&underlined part is the main point of the article...

استقلال از الظفره والشعب پول می گیرد

Neither are 23 and they even did not play in U-23 in Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
              Neither are 23 and they even did not play in U-23 in Qatar

theywere U23 when they signed with Esteghlal...

Comment

theywere U23 when they signed with Esteghlal...

Kasra jan, what u posted does not say this. It says the U-23 that sign
                a contract. None are U-23. If they were transfered when they were
                U-23 then they were entitled to it. Looks like SS is claiming they are both U-23
                but we all know that they were overaged and we could not used them in Qatar

بازیکنانی که قبل از سن 23 سال قرار داد دارند وقراردادهای حرفه ای به امضا می رسانند

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                  Kasra jan, what u posted does not say this. It says the U-23 that sign
                  a contract. None are U-23. If they were transfered when they were
                  U-23 then they were entitled to it. Looks like SS is claiming they are both U-23
                  but we all know that they were overaged and we could not used them in Qatar

بازیکنانی که قبل از سن 23 سال قرار داد دارند وقراردادهای حرفه ای به امضا می رسانند
                  Owh... my bad than,,, but still in his pasport S. Akbarpour is from 1985 which makes him 22, and Meysam Baoo was not for Omid in Qatar but I'm not sure how old he really is...

Comment

Owh... my bad than,,, but still in his pasport S. Akbarpour is from 1985 which makes him 22, and Meysam Baoo was not for Omid in Qatar but I'm not sure how old he really is...

Kasra jan,

these were the same players that Qalenoi suggested to Simoes and later
                    found to be overgaed and he could not use them. this is was key simoes
                    complaint. it is interesting that Qalenoi told him Kaabi is overaged and he
                    did not use Kaabi and Shojaei, otherwise, we could have won the
                    Asian Games and even I think the Asian Cup.

Comment

mage gn ra'eese IFF hastesh ke be simon bege ki haro entekhab kone va chandsaleshoone?
                      kaebi didnt play for simon cause simons sucks kaebi said it him self in a interview how doesnt wanne play for the brazillian coach
                      and simon didnt pick shojaee cause hes a sutpid coach.....offcourse if he was a good coach he wouldnt be workin in iran

Comment

Originally posted by Dariushm View Post
                        mage gn ra'eese IFF hastesh ke be simon bege ki haro ...

They claimed Qalenoi is the head coach of ALL national teams and thus
                        Simoes was forced to consult with him on player selection. He said he
                        regretted listening to Qalenoi and all his wrong information about players

I think since Qalenoi had decided to include his buddies in TM, he did not
                        want Kaabi and Shojaei to find an opportunity to make an impression on
                        people, so he gave Simoes bad impression of the two players

Comment

FYI Meysam Baoo was never suggested and invited... There were 4 Esteghlali's in the camp

Rahmati
                          Akbarpour
                          Yousefi
                          Yavarzadeh

Comment

Estefragh Lost to Honarmandan 1-0. Congrats ... HAHA
                            شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Guys who should wear the Captain band?

Ghorbani, Mansourian, Navazi or even maybe Taleblou or Jabbari ??

Comment

Guys who should wear the Captain band?

Ghorbani, Mansourian, Navazi or even maybe Taleblou or Jabbari ??
                                i would pick mansourian or ghorbani

Comment

Working...
                                X