Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PSVfan.#01- View Post
    nice.. from wich city come the club Esteghlal from?
    to ke KHEILI vazet kharabe

Both Esteghlal and Persepolis are from the Capital

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
      ....and Except for Ghalenoi our Fanbase are not vahshi and laat like the Persepolisis
      Ehem, ehem, excuse me!? You do realize that when you say something like that you are generalizing and pointing fingers to a lot of respectful members, at this very site, including the creator of it and many of which happen to be older than you and by that alone and not even considering their social and educational level, deserve more respect than being called vahshi and laat?

Originally posted by -PSVfan.#01- View Post
      yo guys im groing up in holland and european football and i no nothing about iranian football so tell me more about Esteghlal !

i now that esteghlal is the enemy of perspolis and that kind of information
      Check the history and the ones who have won it so far here:
      http://www.persianleague.com/history/champion.cfm
      HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
      you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
        Ehem, ehem, excuse me!? You do realize that when you say something like that you are generalizing and pointing fingers to a lot of respectful members, at this very site, including the creator of it and many of which happen to be older than you and by that alone and not even considering their social and educational level, deserve more respect than being called vahshi and laat?

Check the history and the ones who have won it so far here:
        http://www.persianleague.com/history/champion.cfm
        Baba jaan I'm just kdding... You got to know me better than this

Comment

Baba jaan I'm just kdding... You got to know me better than this

Baba jan man to ro mishnasam, vali in bichare ke jadide bayad information e injoori behesh bedi oonam joloye hame? Boro goosheye class vaysa pato begir bala
          HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
          you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
            Baba jan man to ro mishnasam, vali in bichare ke jadide bayad information e injoori behesh bedi oonam joloye hame? Boro goosheye class vaysa pato begir bala

Whahahahahahaha LOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              kasra jan, wat happened to the cameroonian DM?
              arash, ur right, he isnt an aerial striker, but he is dominant in the air, meaning he can win aerial battles, like from goal kicks, throw ins, etc and can maintain possession.
              Yes exactly what ii was saying dadash.....

But you guys deffinatly have a good depht upfront with 4 good strikers...

Alizadeh is garbage....cant see him getting any playing time with Majidi.Borhani,Bayatiniya and Shafei there....

I was thinking about this, Do you guys still have Yavarzadeh ?......
              That guy was a huge dissepointment...

Comment

Man, I'm starting to like Borhani

Borhani:"I wanna score against Persepolis so the Fans could be happy"

برهانی : دوست دارم به پرسپولیس گل بزنم تا هواداران شاد شوند

آرش برهانی مهاجم تند وتیز استقلال برای پرسپولیسی ها خط ونشان کشید . به گزارش سایت باشگاه او در خصوص جو استقلال می گوید:هیچ وقت فکر نمی کردم جو استقلال این گونه باشد.من از بیرون تصور دیگری داشتم و از استقلال یک غول بزرگ در ذهنم ساخته بودم اما اکنون در این تیم آرامش دارم.برهانی در خصوص یارگیری استقلال گفت: مطمئنا استقلال در فصل جدید تیم قدرتمندی است و ما برای شروع فصل لحظه شماری می کنیم البته به شایعات وحرف و حدیث هایی که در خصوص من مطرح می شود توجه نمی کنم وبا تمام قدرت در لیگ هفتم به میدان خواهم رفت .دوست دارم در دربی گلزنی کنم تا هواداران استقلال خوشحال استادیوم را ترک کنند .برهانی در خصوص اردوی ترکیه گفت:تمرینات بسیار خوبی را پشت سر گذاشتیم وبه مرز آمادگی رسیدیم .بدنسازی کاملی را پشت سر گذاشتیم وحالا آماده شروع لیگ برتر هستیمما حتی توانستیم در اردوی ترکیه بازی خوبی را پشت سر بگذاریم ضمن اینکه موفق شدم اولین گلم را برای استقلال به ثمر برسانم تا این مقدمه ای برای گلزنی های بعدی ام باشد.

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                  Yes exactly what ii was saying dadash.....
                  But you guys deffinatly have a good depht upfront with 4 good strikers...
                  Alizadeh is garbage....cant see him getting any playing time with Majidi.Borhani,Bayatiniya and Shafei there....
                  I was thinking about this, Do you guys still have Yavarzadeh ?......
                  That guy was a huge dissepointment...
                  didnt yavarzadeh go to estil azin??? or atleast another team..
                  good riddance, he didnt live upto his potential.
                  let him mature a bit more, maybe if he can improve his game, we may get him back again.
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Well... Esteghlal is the Sarvar
                    i hope he knows wat sarvar means
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                      i hope he knows wat sarvar means
                      If he doesn't, he will see in the coming 4-5 weeks

Comment

Man, I'm starting to like Borhani

Borhani:"I wanna score against Persepolis so the Fans could be happy"

برهانی : دوست دارم به پرسپولیس گل بزنم تا هواداران شاد شوند

he could be referring to both SS and PP fans ...
                        with the way Ansarifard was treated by the coup makers
                        i won't be surprised if some disillusioned fans want that as well !

Comment

JABBARI SIGNED WITH ESTEGHLAL!!!!!! after all the ups n downs and negotiations, jabbari finally extended his contract for another year. im so happy, ive been waiting for this to happen since the transfer market opened its doors. BTW, sorrry if its been mentioned b4, and kasra jan, im runnin late 4 work, plz make a thread about it if u think its necassary

-----------------Taleblou----------------
                          ---amirabadi--ghorbani--sadeghi--maniei(?)
                          ---------------montazeri-----------------
                          ----navazi--------------------yousefi----
                          ------------JABBARI-------------
                          --------borhani-------------------------
                          ----------------------majidi------------

now that's a lethal, attacking lineup. make a few changes, and you got yourself a TM!

judging from the transfers this season, we should have an interesting league. im expecting nothing other than championship. im also expecting to see majidi and jabbari back in TM.

MANCHESTERE EENGEELEES..... lol

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                            JABBARI SIGNED WITH ESTEGHLAL!!!!!! after all the ups n downs and negotiations, jabbari finally extended his contract for another year. im so happy, ive been waiting for this to happen since the transfer market opened its doors. BTW, sorrry if its been mentioned b4, and kasra jan, im runnin late 4 work, plz make a thread about it if u think its necassary

-----------------Taleblou----------------
                            ---amirabadi--ghorbani--sadeghi--maniei(?)
                            ---------------montazeri-----------------
                            ----navazi--------------------yousefi----
                            ------------JABBARI-------------
                            --------borhani-------------------------
                            ----------------------majidi------------

now that's a lethal, attacking lineup. make a few changes, and you got yourself a TM!

judging from the transfers this season, we should have an interesting league. im expecting nothing other than championship. im also expecting to see majidi and jabbari back in TM.

MANCHESTERE EENGEELEES..... lol

Comment

manei wont work sa LB, i did rather have yousefi than manei in the defense line.
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

btw, wat happened to bakhtiyarizadeh?? we really need his experience in our team!!!
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X