No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again Jabbari was chosen as our best player. After him it was Majidi (once again)
    جباری بهترین بازیکن استقلال مقابل فجر مقاومت سپاسی

هواداران و کاربران سایت رسمی باشگاه در نظر سنجی این هفته انتخاب بهترین بازیکن استقلال در بازی مقابل مقاومت سپاسی شیراز ، جباری را به عنوان بهترین بازیکن استقلال در این دیدار انتخاب کردند.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه در این نظر سنجی که تا کنون 5380 نفر در آن شرکت کرده اند جباری با 2330 رای در صدر قرار دارد و پس از جباری ، مجیدی و منصوریان به ترتیب با 960 و 640 رای در رتبه های بعدی قرار دارند .

Comment

Jabbari is the best SS player.

Pirooz' decision is understandable, he's gone through a difficult part of his career. hope he'll find a good club if he leaves SS.

Comment

watchin jabbari's game is the main reason i follow esteghlal in the league now. although he can play ten times better if he had teammates that perform at his level. imagine if this guy was developed from his early years in europe...

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

gooshtkoob KAsra jan? halat meseynke kayli bade.
          Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

What do you guys think about Firooz Karimi remaining at the helm after this year?

Two arguments can be made:

Let him stay and build the team in his own image.

His performance was poor and even weaker than Mr. Hejazi, so he needs to leave.

What do you think as blue fans?

I haven't decided yet.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
              gooshtkoob KAsra jan? halat meseynke kayli bade.
              U still around hunnie? Thought found a new a playboy and got over your pre occupation!!!! with Rudi.
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

hi honey bunny! meysam is hot too.
                Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                  I seriously think Esteghlal should get GN back as the head coach. They were doing very well under him before he was assigned the TM duty.
                  Esteghlal=YES
                  TM= NO!!!!!

never thought i would say this but i think we should get Enayati back too

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                    hi honey bunny! meysam is hot too.
                    It sounds like a 3 SOME!!! doesn't it?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                      never thought i would say this but i think we should get Enayati back too

Funny how the whole Anti Enayati atmosphere in PFDC contributed to Enayati being undervalued by many fans?

Reza Enayati as a footballer is the best goal scorer (I said goal scorer) of past 4-5 years in our football. If he comes back to SS which I doubt since he is doing good in UAE and making money toward the end of his pro days, it will be a huge boost to SS offense.

sigpic

Comment

Kick Bohrani OUT! Keep JABARI! Bring ENayati BACK! and GN can go to hell!...;oD

Comment

Originally posted by GiveitupDaii View Post
                          Kick Bohrani OUT! Keep JABARI! Bring ENayati BACK! and GN can go to hell!...;oD
                          Borhani is a good player, but not a goal scorer, so if SS gets a goal getter, Borhani can be a huge asset.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                            It sounds like a 3 SOME!!! doesn't it?
                            ay binaaaaaaamoooooooooooos

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                              What do you guys think about Firooz Karimi remaining at the helm after this year?

Two arguments can be made:

Let him stay and build the team in his own image.

His performance was poor and even weaker than Mr. Hejazi, so he needs to leave.

What do you think as blue fans?

I haven't decided yet.
                              Ali jaan who to replace him? and btw he hasn't done worse than Nasser khan. he got more points so statistically his performances were better... Haj Fattyjoon said there is a 2 (or 3) year plan for Esteghlal to make a better future an stuff like that. I say let's give him a chance to show himself (Only if we manage to play in ACL next season)

Comment

I say Karimi should be given a chance to work with the team before the start of the new season. I believe he will do a much better job next season.

Enayati coming back would be a major boost, but I doubt he'll return.

Also, we should be looking for a good replacement for Jabbari from now, cause the chance is quite big that he's leaving us.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X