No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All i have to say here is that Every single Esteghlali must be hitting themselves for ever letting Tore go to Peykan. 1 of the biggest mistakes by Hejazi i must say

they literally turned down 1 of the best strikers in IPL.

11 goals, and i belive he will be on the scoring sheet 2day against The Blues again.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
      All i have to say here is that Every single Esteghlali must be hitting themselves for ever letting Tore go to Peykan. 1 of the biggest mistakes by Hejazi i must say
      they literally turned down 1 of the best strikers in IPL.
      11 goals, and i belive he will be on the scoring sheet 2day against The Blues again.
      agree, Hejazi did a big mistake to let him go
      Tore is a very clever player, apparently he's linked to few french clubs including olymipque marseille

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
        agree, Hejazi did a big mistake to let him go
        Tore is a very clever player, apparently he's linked to few french clubs including olymipque marseille
        As you know these African players comes to Iran through a agency that supplies players such as Tore to clubs all over the World.

And for players such as Tore it takes 1 good season of a goalscoring spree to attract intrest from Europen Clubs who need to buy Young and up and coming African Strikers.

Well also that he is 22 years shows that clubs are willing to invest in such a young player.

And according to his Wikepidia page he was grown up in from the French System anyways in Metz Youth Academy

Comment

در صورت حضور دوباره در تبليغات ماهواره اى
          حجازى از استقلال بركنار مى شود
          ايران ورزشى- ناصر حجازى اين روزها همراه خانواده اش در امارات به سر مى برد و به استراحت مى پردازد. حجازى البته يك هدف ديگر را هم در اين سفر جست و جومى كند و آن هم دريافت طلبش از شركتى است كه به تبليغ آن مى پردازد.
          ناصرخان به همراه پسرش و مهرداد ميناوند در تبليغ يك شركت ماهواره اى حضور داشتند. ناصرخان به امارات رفته تا علاوه بر اينكه پولش را بگيرد در صورت امكان قرارداد جديدى نيز با يكى دو شركت ديگر منعقد كند. اين در حالى است كه سازمان تربيت بدنى چندى پيش حضور ورزشكاران و قهرمانان ملى را در تبليغات ماهواره اى ممنوع اعلام كرد. روز گذشته شنيديم مسؤولان سازمان تربيت بدنى پيگير اين قضيه هستند و در صورتى كه مطمئن شوند حجازى قصد حضور در تبليغات جديدى را دارد با وى برخورد خواهند كرد.
          اين طور كه خبر مى رسد بركنارى رسمى از استقلال يكى از مواردى است كه حجازى را تهديد مى كند. ناصرخان اگر باز هم در تبليغات ماهواره اى حضور يابد به احتمال فراوان جايگاهش را از دست خواهد داد.

Comment

I just wanna say that I feel sick watching this Esteghlal team

1 point out of the last 5 games, bravo!
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

esteghlal is a bunch of players put together, not a team.

Comment

SS is officially/algebraically out of the contention for the championship, they have to focus on Hazfi and for the remaining 5 league matches use young players and the players who did not get a chance to play this season, so they can gain valuable experience come next season!!!

this is the ideal situation, but if would probably not happen!!!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  I just wanna say that I feel sick watching this Esteghlal team
                  1 point out of the last 5 games, bravo!
                  Esteghlal for Life

Comment

Naah I wasn't going to skip uni/work anymore for their games, but yeh perhaps they're losing because of me

Ok I won't watch any of our remaining league matches from now

Edit - Forget the last part, I could never do that, no matter how painful it is to watch them play as shitty as they've been playing lately.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

horrible game

Comment

please post pics of Manei. please?
                        Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Manei SUCKS!!!!

Comment

no motivation whatsoever, what did you guys expect? but ss probably doesn't want to finish lower than 9th or 19th either!
                            sigpic
                            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                              Manei SUCKS!!!!
                              what about kushki??? hes almost as bad as nosrati

Comment

Kushki's red card was the reason SS lost today

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X