No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys Please don't start korkori Wait for two weeks and the Official korkori thread will be started again

Comment

Originally posted by Dariushm View Post
      oh yashar old friend
      kori khoni is pointless with eses at this point....or at anytime
      but especially right now that your tm disappointed us by goin to ACL or not goin
      your coach ruined our TM and our dreams for afc championship
      but its okay
      ill let you think you won the kori khooni
      cause i like you
      and one day i can see you "tobe" and be rah rast heydayat beshi va see light and join the red army
      p.s.
      please dont speak of class look at GN, sadeghi, fekri, akbar poor, enayati,... e
      -ur coach (maelli kohan, nasser ebrahimi) also disappointed us many times. not to forget they were ASSISSTANTS to ghalenoi, in other words, ZIRE GHALENOI, in other words, Perspolisis were UNDER their SARVAR ESTEGHLALIS (notice how the word "UNDER" is red in colour & word "SARVAR" is blue in colour )
      -ur team hasnt gone beyond the semis of any ACL at all to bring us a cup in the first place, even pas did that!
      -im happy as long as "classy" people like parvin, ebrahimi, maelli kohan, are there. ofcourse, NAJAVANMARDI & CLASS as bazikonayi mesle kavianpour and vaezi, or "dopingis" like i call them, mibare
      so now i guess, i can speak again

P.S. mehmuni inja, mibakhshamet. inshalla khoda be rahe rast hedayatet kone
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Our problem is probarbly solved and Pejman Montazeri will play as a Defensive Midfielder. He played in that position for 40 minutes vs. Konyaspor and satisfied Hejazi and his crew

so, we only need a LB/CB

---------------------------Taleblou---------------------------
        ----------------Ghorbani------------Sadeghi/????------------
        -Amir-Abadi------------------------------------Sadeghi/????-
        --------------------------Montazeri---------------------------
        -Navazi/Ravankhah-------------------------Maniei/Yousefi-
        ----------------------------Jabbari (IF he stays)--------------
        ---------------------------------------Borhani----------------
        -----------------Bayatinia/Majidi-----------------------------
        Last edited by Kasra.; 08-04-2007, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Guys we're gonna play a friendly in the new Stadium of Bam... It will be "Honarmandan" vs. Esteghlal it will be on 20 Mordad...
          and Jabbari is gonna renew his contract today!

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
            Our problem is probarbly solved and Pejman Montazeri will play as a Defensive Midfielder. He played in that position for 40 minutes vs. Konyaspor and satisfied Hejazi and his crew

so, we only need a LB/CB

---------------------------Taleblou---------------------------
            ----------------Ghorbani------------Sadeghi/????------------
            -Amir-Abadi------------------------------------Sadeghi/????-
            --------------------------Montazeri---------------------------
            -Navazi/Ravankhah-------------------------Maniei/Yousefi-
            ----------------------------Jabbari (IF he stays)--------------
            ---------------------------------------Borhani----------------
            -----------------Bayatinia/Majidi-----------------------------
            if we get bakhtiyarizadeh, then i think its better if we play sohrab as DM. he has good distribution skills and has good offensive power, although having him behind means adding some experience in our defense.

frankly, im not so keen on seeing majidi return, i dont really see wat has he got that our other forwards dont have, and that too if its at the cost of losing shafei
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

How old is Shafiei anyways? Is he U23? so it won't be at his costs... and we also signed a Macedionan NT player

Comment

How old is Shafiei anyways? Is he U23? so it won't be at his costs... and we also signed a Macedionan NT player
                shafei is 25 or 26 i think. but im not talking about his age, im talking about having 4 good strikers (we also have alizadeh )
                majidi has speed and technick both of which borhani and bayatinia have, we need some big strong striler with aerial ability as well, shafei has that.
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Any idea who the Macedonian international player is dadash...Lets hope he is quality...

Bringing international players into our league is good....
                  Any idea if he is a part of the Macedonian national team for the 2008 Euro Qualifiers...

Thanx

Btw Shafei is 26 years old and is born 1981......
                  He is not what i would call a Aerial striker....He would be as Bayatiniya,Borhani and Majidi deadly on the ground....

Is the Majidi deal done or what?

Comment

kasra jan, wat happened to the cameroonian DM?

arash, ur right, he isnt an aerial striker, but he is dominant in the air, meaning he can win aerial battles, like from goal kicks, throw ins, etc and can maintain possession.
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

is Kwiki still with us?

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                        is Kwiki still with us?
                        No,Parvin's team.
                        My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                          kasra jan, wat happened to the cameroonian DM?

arash, ur right, he isnt an aerial striker, but he is dominant in the air, meaning he can win aerial battles, like from goal kicks, throw ins, etc and can maintain possession.
                          No news on the cameroonian DM,, but Nasser Hejazi is gonna use Pejman Montazeri as DMF, and they are keeping one or two spots open so they can bring players if they want during the season.

Pejman Montazeri has satisfied Hejazi and his staff with his qualities and abilities as a DMF and he will be tried out again soon, he played 40 minutes at that position vs. Konyaspor. I can't wait before the IPL starts

Comment

yo guys im groing up in holland and european football and i no nothing about iranian football so tell me more about Esteghlal !

i now that esteghlal is the enemy of perspolis and that kind of information
                            ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

Originally posted by -PSVfan.#01- View Post
                              yo guys im groing up in holland and european football and i no nothing about iranian football so tell me more about Esteghlal !

i now that esteghlal is the enemy of perspolis and that kind of information
                              Well... Esteghlal is the Sarvar has had the most succes in Asia in terms of Clubs. One of the best Asian teams and Except for Ghalenoi our Fanbase are not vahshi and laat like the Persepolisis (J/K)
                              Last edited by Kasra.; 08-05-2007, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Well... Esteghlal is the Sarvar has had the most succes in Asia in terms of Clubs. One of the best Asian teams and Except for Ghalenoi our Fanbase are not vahshi and laat like the Persepolisis
                                nice.. from wich city come the club Esteghlal from?
                                ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

Working...
                                X