Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EST loses to PAY.

But they seem to play with the B team.

تیم فوتبال استقلال تهران ساعت ۱۸ امروز دیدار تدارکاتی خود مقابل پیکان تهران را برگزار کرد که با پیروزی دو بر صفر خودروسازان همراه بود.
    فراز امامعلی(دقیقه ۲۰) و شهریار مغانلو (۲+۹۰) برای پیکان به ثمر رساندند.
    آندره استراماچونی در حالی اولین شکست خود با استقلال تهران را در یک دیدار تدارکاتی تجربه کرد که در ۶ بازی قبلی موفق به پیروزی شده بود.
    سرمربی ایتالیایی آبی پوشان پایتخت ترکیب اولیه زیر را برای این دیدار انتخاب کرد:
    مهدی نوراللهی، میلاد زکی*پور، شاهین طاهرخانی، سیاوش یزدانی، آرشرضاوند، امیرحسین کارگر، مسعود ریگی، محسن کریمی، مهدی قائدی، علی دشتی و محمد بلبلی.

Comment

Here’s an 11 year old video of Heydari, Majidi, Seyed Salehi and Borhani tearing up teams in the ACL. This was when Heydari had the potential to leave Iran for Malaga. But he stayed and his form slowly declined as he got older. We saw the decline vs Nigeria lol.

Anyways, great memories for me as a fan of our football in Asia. I still think 2010 AFC Champions League was the best year for all of our football clubs. A great tournament with a bitter ending for Zob Ahan.

I don’t care who wins the ACL, as long as it’s an Iranian club I’m happy

Yadesh bekheyr! Congrats on the victory today Esteghlal fans!

https://youtu.be/wV16ocOP9HA
      Last edited by teammelli91; 04-15-2021, 03:44 PM.

Comment

We need to win all our games remaining until the international break.
        Zobahan(H), Perspolis, Sanat Naft(A) and Shahr Khodrou(H).

Not the easiest games coming up. A tie in Sepahan-Perspolis would be perfect, and then a win in the derby will get us right back in the title race.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

1-1 in Sepahan-Perspolis, perfect result for us. But damn, Zob-Ahan got an early goal just now. We need to win this game if we want to fight for the title.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Not a bad first half, but we really need to finish our chances. I’m sure we will play with more urgency in the second half.
            An early equalizer and we can still win this game.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Still 0:1 for Zob Ahan...
              Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Damn 2-0 Zob Ahan. Aref Gholami with a huge mistake.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

FT 2-0 for Zob-Ahan. Well deserved victory for Zob-Ahan. Outstanding defending, clinical in scoring 2 goals out of 2 opportunities during the game, and a Shahab Gordan who had his best game in years. It was clear they had made their homework on us, stopping Esteghlals attack( who had scored goals at free will in acl) for 90 minutes.

As for Esteghlal, we looked clueless after their second goal. Our title hopes are now very slim. We have been our own worst enemy for the last 7-8 years. Continiously not winning/losing the ”must win” games every year. We won’t win the title until we solve this problem.

A team like Esteghlal should win the title at least once every 3-4 years. This has been frustrating as hell for us fans, but what can we do?

Lets hope the boys recover mentally after this, so we can win the derby next week.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

If SS is gonna play like that in ACL against al hilal then, i rather see them drop out . We'll end up seeing al ain disaster again.

Poor poor pooor pooooooor game by SS.

Awesome game by Zob ahan well deserved win.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      If SS is gonna play like that in ACL against al hilal then, i rather see them drop out . We'll end up seeing al ain disaster again.

Poor poor pooor pooooooor game by SS.

Awesome game by Zob ahan well deserved win.

Lol if they play like that it will still be enough to beat Al-Hilal. Did you see Al-Hilal games in the ACL? Even Zob-Ahan would beat them. Not really worried about ACL. I’m more worried about our inability to win the league title year after year lol.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                        Lol if they play like that it will still be enough to beat Al-Hilal. Did you see Al-Hilal games in the ACL? Even Zob-Ahan would beat them. Not really worried about ACL. I’m more worried about our inability to win the league title year after year lol.
                        They don’t play until September. Al Hilal will certainly reload and buy talent. There’s already talks they’re buying the African striker from Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          They don’t play until September. Al Hilal will certainly reload and buy talent. There’s already talks they’re buying the African striker from Porto.
                          Well of course a lot can happen until september. Remember Farhad took over in march, he has had the team for barely two months. The team was a mess when he took over, and we still managed to win arguably the toughest group in the ACL.

I’m confident Esteghlal will only get better as we approach september, and beat Al-Hilal.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Big game in Hazfi against Zob Ahan starting in less than 1 hour.

Lineup: Hosseini, Yazdani, Gholami, Moradmand, Ghafouri, Naderi, Rigi, Mehdipour, Esmaeli, Motahari and Ghaedi.
                            Diabate is out with an injury. Gholami made a huge mistake against Zob-Ahan last time, hopefully he’s more focused today. Also Hosseini is in goal instead of Mazaheri.

Lets go boys!
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Angelo alessio (ex conte assistant) is joining SS staff acoording to nicolo schira's twitter

Comment

Majidi asked for him but i won't be surprised if he replaces Majidi soon lol

Comment

Working...
                                X