Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.depechedekabylie.com/spor...eekqyGMy9gt.99

Comment

Does anybody know where I can watch the game?
      sigpic

Comment

http://www.bursaspor.org.tr/bstvlive/dgn/ Here you can watch Esteghlal game!

Comment

^ thanks for the link

lol they are playing on a training field...pretty funny to watch.

Comment

ARticle by Parviz Sabeti (rah zendegi #1289) ex head of savak says that Khosravani was thinking of renaming taj as mosadeq pre revolution !

Comment

Sanaye Novin Secures $7m Sponsorship Deal with Esteghlalhttp://www.youngherald.com/sanaye-no...esteghlal/590/

Really 7 million dollar????
              sigpic

Comment

We need a new goalkeeper, this forouzan guy sucks badjoor. just look at the goals edinho scored today. how can he be invited to TM?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                  We need a new goalkeeper, this forouzan guy sucks badjoor. just look at the goals edinho scored today. how can he be invited to TM?
                  He's not as good as Rahmati, but he's been okay this season. I wish we could get Rahmati back. So much more confidence there.

Comment

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                    It's beyond me how this guy and Makani got invited to TM. I am a little disappointed to say the least!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      It's beyond me how this guy and Makani got invited to TM. I am a little disappointed to say the least!
                      Yes I agree. He has been very inconsistent this season. btw this is an SS fan thread. Longis are not welcome here. So go away. HAHAHA just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Keano jaan, unfortunately the level of our football has dropped so bad, a few of our better players (Rahmati) have problems with CQ, so he has to call up these guys, cuz we cant do anything else unfortunately.
                        Level-wise you're right. neither makani nor forouzan deserve a TM callup

Comment

You've got to be kidding me. Forouzan had one or two bad games this season, other than that he has been one of the top keepers in the league this year especially in the opening weeks of the PGL...he had many superb saves. Definitely better than that punk Rahmati.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            You've got to be kidding me. Forouzan had one or two bad games this season, other than that he has been one of the top keepers in the league this year especially in the opening weeks of the PGL...he had many superb saves. Definitely better than that punk Rahmati.
                            Forouzan is not better than Rahmati. In fact there is no one better than Rahmati as far as pure GK ability and consistency. Rahmati's problems are off the field. Don't mix the two up.

Comment

Re: Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                              Forouzan is not better than Rahmati. In fact there is no one better than Rahmati as far as pure GK ability and consistency. Rahmati's problems are off the field. Don't mix the two up.
                              Haghighi eats him alive
                              Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Haghighi eats him alive
                                Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                                but rahmati is even better than Neuer.

Comment

Working...
                                X