Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    If we can get Ezatolahi and Naderi i’ll be very happy.
    We need to strenghten LB/DM positions.
    how about messi and ronaldo lol

ss signed all good players.

DIGEH SAEED BEGIRIN torshetoon mishe..

Comment

omadim baz
      omadim baz
      baz doobareh jam begirim
      HALEH SS O BEGIRIM
      omadim baz

Comment

Yazdani back at SS. With him, Ghaedi, mohebi ans dispite Sa pinto, this club becale despicable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Yazdani back at SS. With him, Ghaedi, mohebi ans dispite Sa pinto, this club becale despicable to me.
          lmao PSGman#19 jan
          But I thought that you were the President of #Mehdi Ghaedi Fanclub?!

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Eshgh yani Esteghlal 💙💙
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              lmao PSGman#19 jan
              But I thought that you were the President of #Mehdi Ghaedi Fanclub?!

The Dubai Mall league reject is back being a hero in Iran. What does this say about the quality of our league?
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

ss D SOOORAKHEH
                ss will finish between 3rd to 5th in the table

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  The Dubai Mall league reject is back being a hero in Iran. What does this say about the quality of our league?
                  Was he training at all in the summer?
                  Let's wait and see where his fitness is.

Comment

Thank you….beat me to it. Many here don’t want to acknowledge it but our league gets worse and worse every year the last 4-5 years.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Thank you….beat me to it. Many here don’t want to acknowledge it but our league gets worse and worse every year the last 4-5 years.
                      It is definitely not worse than the UAE league. I heard these arguments 20 years ago that the UAE league is "professional" and good for "pishraft" but it basically destroyed all our talents from 2003-2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        It is definitely not worse than the UAE league. I heard these arguments 20 years ago that the UAE league is "professional" and good for "pishraft" but it basically destroyed all our talents from 2003-2009.
                        Yeah it’s definitely still miles ahead of UAE league….theirs has gotten way worse than ours has IMO. On the flip side QSL has made great progress especially in the last 3-4 years. I wouldn’t say it’s clearly better than ours just yet but if our clubs don’t get their act together and control what they can (giving opportunities to younger players, invest in academies, etc.) then it won’t be long before they are clearly ahead. Thank god for our legionnaires…..
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It tells us that the UAE club are idiots for not playing him.
                          PGL > UAE league
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            It certainly does not. The level of play has gone up a lot in the last few years.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

The league is so crap that you cut Daei kale pacheh for few months, make him lose his belly. He will put up double digits in the league lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He scored a azadegan level club

Comment

Working...
                                X