Group D (Iran)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Group D (Iran)

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Group D (Iran)

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Personally I am very happy with this group. The only thing I find sad is that we are placed in the third position. Now all the games are too far for me. I will probably go to watch them but it would have saved us a lot money for benzine if we were D4

Match Shedule:
    11 June | 18:00 | Nurenberg | Mexico - Iran
    11 June | 21:00 | Cologne | Angola - Portugal

16 June | 21:00 | Hannover| Mexico - Angola
    17 June | 15:00 | Frankfurt | Portugal - Iran

21 June | 21:00 | Gelsenki.rchen | Portugal - Mexico
    21 June | 21:00 | Leipzig | Iran - Angola

Discuss...
    We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Thanks
    If Iran wants to, they will advance from this group, I really think they will.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 Times in 603 Posts
    its gonna be real hard tho
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Banned
    Thanks
    Iran will qualify..
    I am sure

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    It cant get any easier than that.
    Actualy a lot of pepole in iran were praying on the friday prayer to keep Brazil away and give us Mexico, Togo and Ukrain.
    well we got Mexico (the easiest top seed) and Angola (same as Togo) and Portugal (Beatable).
    But,,, We need to work hard and start preparing coz i thing the other teams are happy they got us too, we are the 3rd best teamin the group and if everything goes normal then we will be out.

One more thing, god help the other Asian teams.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Hopefully we will do well. According to the latest odds Iran is the worst team in Group D. The people all over the world are underestimating Iran but I think we should overrate ourself and also not underestimate Mexico, Portugal and Angola. Although I think we have a good chance to beat both Mexico and Angola you must not forget that they beat Brazil in the last Confederation Cup so they aren't that weak.
    We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Thanks
    Here is a list of teams we should be playing to prepare ourselves for this group and have the chance to qaulify:
    VS Mexico:
    USA, Costa Rica, Trinidad & Tobago, Gautemala, Honduras, Jamiaca,

VS Angola:
    All the african big boys who missed out on the world cup this time, it's not that these teams are neccesarily better than the big boys ( Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa, Morocco, and Senegal, Egypt), but these new teams did infact take the qaulifying stage more seriously than the big boys did. All those teams listed above are the teams we should be playing to prepare for Angola, and we must not underestimate them.

VS Portugal:
    Spain, France, Belguim, Turkey, Greece, Romania, Holland, Ireland, Poland, and of course Brazil and some other teams who have played portugal in recent tournements.

That's a pretty good list. Mr. Ivanakovic you got your work cut out for you, Mr. Dadkhan, and everyone else, and sponsors and supporters we all got our work cut out for us. I really believe Iran can progress from thsi group if they STAY HEALTHY, AND PREPARE WELL, THEY WILL GO THROUGH.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.