Seyed Hossein Hosseini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seyed Hossein Hosseini

Our third choice?! He should be first or second.
    In the game against Senegal, he made seven good saves.
    That can't be luck or fluke.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

I disagree here. Yes that's right, he looked good in the 1v1s against Senegal. But if you look at the game completely, it looks different.
    He looks very insecure on high balls. Often punches the balls in the middle of the penalty area or in the 16 meter area.

I have a very bad feeling about him. Never a 1st Choice for a World cup.. For me the No. 1 is Beiranvand, No. 2 Abedzadeh, No. 3 Hosseini /Niazmand

Comment

The problem is some time ago i remember thinking the same about Abedzadeh, we see 1-2 good games and think wow what a keeper, i dont say he is not good, i have a very good feeling that he really is a great Keeper but lets test him in some more games.

Comment

i honestly dont think hes very good at all he looked very shaky and most of senegals shots were easy saves. def better than abedz tho

Comment

the only reason this guy is in the national team is because we lack good goalkeepers in Iran.. Beiranvand should be the clear nr.1 and then i would say abedzadeh as the second option

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
            I disagree here. Yes that's right, he looked good in the 1v1s against Senegal. But if you look at the game completely, it looks different.
            He looks very insecure on high balls. Often punches the balls in the middle of the penalty area or in the 16 meter area.

I have a very bad feeling about him. Never a 1st Choice for a World cup.. For me the No. 1 is Beiranvand, No. 2 Abedzadeh, No. 3 Hosseini /Niazmand
            Abedzadeh comes out of the goal too often. What's the point of goalkeeper when the goal is empty and no one guarding it. His height is short for a goalkeeper. So in my opinion, Hosseini deserves to be second keeper. I haven't seen Niazmand so don't know if he is a better goalie than Abedzadeh or not.

Comment

I din't know what a keeper must do to get the seal of approval
              by you lot!? lol I mean this guy did absolutely everything right in 90 minutes
              against an attacking opponent and would have had a clean sheet
              Was it not for an OG. he saved at least 4 1on1. His positioning was
              perfect. He was organising the back line like a general. All that
              yealing you heard during the game was him! His GK reach almost the other
              18yrds. His footwork also pretty good. He is definitely more confident than
              both Abed and Biero. Ok we need to see more of him at TM level. But against Senegal
              he was brilliant. More than brilliant actually. With Abed and Beiri I
              really think we would have lost 3-1 or 4-1.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
              X