Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought they may have a shot for the title, guess not. D is too shaky.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

All Feyenoord attackers sacked pretty much.. so no harm done I think.

Comment

wow, I thought Leverkusen defence is sorakht but this Feyenoord defence is not much better.

Comment

Nice assist, in general his starting spot is probably safe for a while at least. Looks like he is one of the leaders of this young team as well.

As for the defending, some things never change…defending in this league has been optional for decades

Comment

Missed the match :/
            Hope he is not scapegoated for the loss & forced back to bench again for months ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Missed the match :/
              Hope he is not scapegoated for the loss & forced back to bench again for months ..!?
              Don't worry. Although his performance wasn't anything special, there were much worse players in Feyenoord today.

Comment

Ajax lost to AZ. So Feyenoord remain to the race :
                Psv 18
                Ajax 18
                AZ 17
                Feyenoord 16

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched the whole match. It was not even that PSV was that good, but mainly underestimation of the opponent (or overestimation of own strength) in combination with a tired team.

Feyenoord supporters mainly complain about the defence, but are also critical of Walemark and other substitutes, which certainly did not improve the game.

The 4 important matches for Feyenoord and ARJ are behind us. ARJ has played more than creditable and seems certain of his starting place for the time being. To really not lose that place until the World Cup, it has to be better than yesterday (let's be honest).

All in all, Feyenoord is a young team under construction, one that can play a big 8, but also a 5 on bad days. ARJ can become very important with his experience and commitment.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    I watched the whole match. It was not even that PSV was that good, but mainly underestimation of the opponent (or overestimation of own strength) in combination with a tired team.

Feyenoord supporters mainly complain about the defence, but are also critical of Walemark and other substitutes, which certainly did not improve the game.

The 4 important matches for Feyenoord and ARJ are behind us. ARJ has played more than creditable and seems certain of his starting place for the time being. To really not lose that place until the World Cup, it has to be better than yesterday (let's be honest).

All in all, Feyenoord is a young team under construction, one that can play a big 8, but also a 5 on bad days. ARJ can become very important with his experience and commitment.
                    Thanks Pedram Jan. I guess we should praise Feyenoord now since last season and this season, they have done much better than recent 3-4 years

Comment

He is such a bland, boring, and static player. Brings nothing to the team as a winger. Can’t beat his man, doesn’t even try. Struggles to even give simple passes. He is more of a name/brand than a player these days. Really shocking stuff I don’t even see from the IPL players.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        He is such a bland, boring, and static player. Brings nothing to the team as a winger. Can’t beat his man, doesn’t even try. Struggles to even give simple passes. He is more of a name/brand than a player these days. Really shocking stuff I don’t even see from the IPL players.

Chimigi dadash?

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                          Chimigi dadash?

I’ll use less sentences. JB sucks. Torabi better.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh starting against his former club NEC Nijmegen. Game will kick-off in 25 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              I’ll use less sentences. JB sucks. Torabi better.
                              Who is the second player you mention?

Comment

Alireza wearing a black wristband

Comment

Working...
                                X