Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Senegal; Info, Updates and Live Reports (27.09.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly: Iran - Senegal; Info, Updates and Live Reports (27.09.2022)

Kick off by time zone:

10:30 New York
    7:30 Los Angeles
    15:30 London
    16:30 Central Europe
    18:00 Tehran

Go TM!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Hope to se some play resulting in practising corners and freekicks. It will be most important for the teams success to be sharp on those oppertunities.
    We need some of those corner and freekickgoals and hope to se some practised runns and good duels vs senegals defence. some bigbody players i both teams.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Want to feel old? Senegal's current manager Aliou Cisse was a player in this match last time Iran faced Senegal in 2009.

Comment

Nice video, Rahmati was a great goali, He started the recent era of good goalies.
        Khalatbari was so fun to watch. Great player. ¨
        Uuuhgh those kits, makes Merooj look fantastic. Im getting used to the desing of Merooj, Red kit is looking good. even though they could be much cooler for sure.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Tuesday game will be very different. I think both teams, specially Senegal has progressed a lot.

Comment

Senegal may even be tougher test than uruguay in some aspects. Thankfully, our second games are usually our best games in international breaks, since the guys have had a game and extra training to work out some chemistry issues and get used to each other again (even more the case with coaching change this time, even if CQ). Plus for some guys like Ghoddos and azmoun, this was there first start in a while and vs very high level opponent, so expect they will be better in game 2. (although saman did great in first game)

Comment

Should be a great match.

TM under CQ has gelled nicely, and CQ’s wounds from the Egyptian matches against Senegal are still raw. He knows Senegal like the back of his hand and He’ll be out for revenge.

Comment

Comment

Dang. We went back in time. What happened to all the replies?

Comment

Working...
                  X