No announcement yet.

Iran / Uruguay ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactically, the team did was perfectly arranged.
    CQ wanted the team to defend in the first half and not allow any goals.
    The 2nd half we opened up, and showed a lot of good, smart, attacking play; combined with smart and strong defensive moves.
    Uruguay was very serious about this game and really played tough.
    Game could have gone either way, but we were a bit luckier today.

My Ratings:
    Beiro : 7 - Solid, reliable.
    Moharammi : 8 - MOTM -Not good with balls over his head, but overall damn good. So many good dribbles getting out of pressure. If he wasn't in shape, he would have lost all of those. Really hope he maintains his health.
    Kanaani : 8 - Amazing tackles. Goood physical play. Not caught out of position.
    Khalilzadeh : 6.5 - Caught out alot, but very athletic and put himself on the line many times.
    Jalali : 6 - Ok defensively. Needs more work offesnively.
    Ezatollahi - 6.5 - Wildly inconsistent. Dumb and slow at times, while strong, workmanlike and visionary at others. Needs to get in shape. Surprised he lasted 90 minutes.
    Hajsafi : 4.5 - Please no more!
    Ghoddos : 6 (5 in the first half, 7 in the 2nd). Gave away alot of balls and didn't win many back!
    JB : 5.5 - except for some defensive work and a really nice dribble past Valverde, way too error prone.
    Torabi : 7 - Really good hustle in the first half. Performed his defensive duties well and provided good offensive cover too.
    Azmoun : 5. I get he got no service, but he needs to stop being so pouty. Was a bit better when he started coming back to receive the ball.

Subs:
    Abedzadeh : ? Apparently I missed his sooti, so my rating can't be accurate.
    Noorollahi: A clean, energetic, midfield presence.
    Taremi : 8 - World class player. Great passes, great touches, great goal. Best player on the field. Would give him a 10 if he'd be on for the whole game. He is the key to our team. He his our brain and motor in the middle.
    Ansarifard : 7. Great assist. Smart player. Does his best with his abilities.
    Gholizadeh : 6.5 - Had a few bad dribbles, but excellent late sub and really was able to deflate the Uruguayans at times.
    Amiri : 7 - Hope he continues to recover and that he's close to his best. He was physically good and also can pass in tight spaces. Doesn't get fazed by pressure.
    Now let's hope our boys stay healthy, and that teams continue to underestimate us.
    Excellent friendly.

Comment

azmoun missed his buddy Taremi with whom he has a much better chemistry than most..!! but yea, his body language is terrible, and lollygaging about while everyone else around pressing and putting themselves about and getting stuck-on is really annoying to witness..!!
      he just have to massively up his workrate W/O the ball and show better for service... i mean howdafaq you expect service pesar, when your always well covered often behind multiple opposing players..!!
      he is still the most ruthless finisher in team and a very important starter .... !! he improved his workrate in 2nd half and faired a bit better but he doesnt seem quiet on the same wavelength as other tm attackers as he often is partnering mehdi..!

I think too many are being unfairly hard on Abedzadeh..!! 90 percent of times that super quick low grounder redirect on goals end up in the back of net..!! that was much more of a fantastic save than a sooti..!! and that one time he had to mad rush the attacker to top of the box, if he didnt it woulda been likely a much more dangerous 1v1 .... but as it went he did get lucky that the lob over his head missed the goal..!! overall i agree Bey looked the more solid and reassuring keeper today..! had a few decent saves but tbh all those shots were directly at him from far enough distance where any decent keeper including amir woulda punched away too..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        azmoun missed his buddy Taremi with whom he has a much better chemistry than most..!! but yea, his body language is terrible, and lollygaging about while everyone else around pressing and putting themselves about and getting stuck-on is really annoying to witness..!!
        he just have to massively up his workrate W/O the ball and show better for service... i mean howdafaq you expect service pesar, when your always well covered often behind multiple opposing players..!!
        he is still the most ruthless finisher in team and a very important starter .... !! he improved his workrate in 2nd half and faired a bit better but he doesnt seem quiet on the same wavelength as other tm attackers as he often is partnering mehdi..!

I think too many are being unfairly hard on Abedzadeh..!! 90 percent of times that super quick low grounder redirect on goals end up in the back of net..!! that was much more of a fantastic save than a sooti..!! and that one time he had to mad rush the attacker to top of the box, if he didnt it woulda been likely a much more dangerous 1v1 .... but as it went he did get lucky that the lob over his head missed the goal..!! overall i agree Bey looked the more solid and reassuring keeper today..! had a few decent saves but tbh all those shots were directly at him from far enough distance where any decent keeper including amir woulda punched away too..!
        that is the problem with his game. He's short, has a below average reach, and doesn't have the strength to hold on to hard shots. The scouts pick up on those weaknesses very quickly. This is why you had the opponents throw up lobs. And that's why the opponents quickly took long shots at our goal
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          that is the problem with his game. He's short, has a below average reach, and doesn't have the strength to hold on to hard shots. The scouts pick up on those weaknesses very quickly. This is why you had the opponents throw up lobs. And that's why the opponents quickly took long shots at our goal
          true ... his height and reach are his main weakness as keeper....something he can't do nothing about..!! that is why i highly doubt he'd be our keeper vs the oversized and physical wales and the english but vs US with emotions and nerves running high, wouldnt surprise me if Carlos opted for Amir as a starter .... especially if Bey hasnt had a very convincing tournament till then..!
          Amir's calm and composure is far superior to Bey and so is his reaction speed and 1v1 and making saves out 100% sitters inside the box..!!

Comment

Beiro : 7.5 made a huge meal of too many straight forward saves but looked pretty solid overall and confidence inspiring..! i think his injury fake for the sub of Amir was pre-planned..??
            Moharammi : 8 still defensively a bit lightweight and suspect but had a great overall game and did a decent job of covering the main danger man.
            Kanaani : 8 dude is a class defender... certainly our best and most composed CB ...! glad he didnt get a serious injury from that vahshi asshole bentakoon's (red card worthy) blatant stamp on his shin..! he was going around hacking on every fking challenge... ref shoulda at least given him a warning... sore asss looser..!
            Jalali : 6 did all right overall for his first cap...! very much looks a work in progress though..!
            Ezza : 7 another solid overall TM outing regardless of his club career struggles..! came on strong especially in 2nd half..! looks a bit overweight and kond from time to time..!
            Hajsafi : 6.5 still erratic and and hot n cold on the ball but he seemed to be in one of his best personal fitness levels... covered a asss ton of ground and contributed massively to our pressing game and general defensive intangibles..!!
            Ghoddos : 7 overall still looked a bit slow lacking game sharpness , especially kond early on in decision making on the ball but grew stronger as the game went on ..! has that excellent poise, vision and touch on passes and played a 10 role about as well as anyone of late in TM...!! this was perhaps his longest single game feature in TM..?
            ARJ : 6 still way too erratic in passing and possession especially when crowded and pressed hard..! looks class but only in patches... not near enough contribution to our RW attack... shots/crosses etc.
            Torabi : 7 hustled hard on both ends of the LW and had perhaps the best chance to put us ahead in 1st half which PGL quality finishing of him naturally failed to beat the keeper from narrow angle..!
            Azmoun : 4.5-5 very disheartening , overall lifeless, koongoshaad display from him ... couldnt even be arsed to run hard enough to gtfo offside position half the time..! needs to massively up his workrate, especially off the ball or take a seat on the bench and let someone else out there who is actually wants to be there..!
            Abedzadeh : 7 pretty solid overall showing to me ... had the most difficult save of the game, though lost his balance in process and had to scramble to parry away the loose ball and came out well enough to make himself big and force a erratic lob or stop a sure to be an otherwise 90% 1v1 goal had he stayed in goal..! Bey probably woulda rushed out and murdered the attacker ??
            Noor : 6 or so ... got a nasty blatant hack early on by the same asshole bentakoor ... but he has a good engine on him, covered a lot of ground and provided himself as a passing outlet.
            Taremi : 8 ... got hacked a couple of times as an early welcome but dude has just such an immense physical presence that can not be ignored, on or off the ball, he is Always in mix of the play every freakingwhere on the pitch...!! still did whatever the fk he wanted to do out there and cleverly snuck in the box and got the all important goal with a sweet one-timer..!
            Ansarifard : 7 nice hustle play and keeping himself involved in the rhythm of the game for the whole short time on ..! did i mention that fantastic 1 timer cross for the goal ..! so unKarim like that..!!
            Gholizadeh : 6 good as late sub... i didnt see anything too noteworthy from him in short time out there...? but he was in right position most all time and involved in the play ..!!
            Amiri : 6 good to have him back ... looks he still needs more fitness training to become his old beast self out there..! be omide khoda in time for mid nov..?

Comment

Beiro 8, - everything about him say number 1 starter

Moharammi 7 - was solid expect did get out muscle by Darwin twice

Kanaani, 8 - solid and strong needs to be careful not to slid tackle or get a yellow or red in the first game

Khalilzadeh, - 7.5 - solid , saved a goal off the line

Jalali 6 , wasn’t bad but you could see psychically he isn’t used to this level of play yet

Ezza - 7 strong and assertive great passing vision and dribbling , needs to be careful of careless fouls

Hajsafi - 6.5 - didn’t see anything special from him defensively he is good , offensively he is very poor

Ghoddos 8 , he was one step ahead of everyone, passing vision play making , he has the on off switch reads and understands the game so well

JB 7 - solid

Torabi 7 - was ok should have scored

Azmoun 6 , he doesn’t have that engine , he gets tired way to quickly,,

Sub :

Abedzadeh 5 - it was scary when he came on he did an own goal

Noor : 7- solid strong , good energy off the bench

Taremi 9 - he is world class ,

Ansarifard : 7 - strong solid great energy

Gholizadeh : 7- very good and smart , help control the game with his dribbling ability I don’t know why he doesn’t play at a better team

Amiri - 7 - good run didn’t do much was trying to play make

Comment

We also got lucky. Allowed too many good scoring chances which wasn't typical of CQ.
                Anyway he just took over, lots of work to be done

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Beiro : 7.5 made a huge meal of too many straight forward saves but looked pretty solid overall and confidence inspiring..! i think his injury fake for the sub of Amir was pre-planned..??
                  Moharammi : 8 still defensively a bit lightweight and suspect but had a great overall game and did a decent job of covering the main danger man.
                  Kanaani : 8 dude is a class defender... certainly our best and most composed CB ...! glad he didnt get a serious injury from that vahshi asshole bentakoon's (red card worthy) blatant stamp on his shin..! he was going around hacking on every fking challenge... ref shoulda at least given him a warning... sore asss looser..!
                  Jalali : 6 did all right overall for his first cap...! very much looks a work in progress though..!
                  Ezza : 7 another solid overall TM outing regardless of his club career struggles..! came on strong especially in 2nd half..! looks a bit overweight and kond from time to time..!
                  Hajsafi : 6.5 still erratic and and hot n cold on the ball but he seemed to be in one of his best personal fitness levels... covered a asss ton of ground and contributed massively to our pressing game and general defensive intangibles..!!
                  Ghoddos : 7 overall still looked a bit slow lacking game sharpness , especially kond early on in decision making on the ball but grew stronger as the game went on ..! has that excellent poise, vision and touch on passes and played a 10 role about as well as anyone of late in TM...!! this was perhaps his longest single game feature in TM..?
                  ARJ : 6 still way too erratic in passing and possession especially when crowded and pressed hard..! looks class but only in patches... not near enough contribution to our RW attack... shots/crosses etc.
                  Torabi : 7 hustled hard on both ends of the LW and had perhaps the best chance to put us ahead in 1st half which PGL quality finishing of him naturally failed to beat the keeper from narrow angle..!
                  Azmoun : 4.5-5 very disheartening , overall lifeless, koongoshaad display from him ... couldnt even be arsed to run hard enough to gtfo offside position half the time..! needs to massively up his workrate, especially off the ball or take a seat on the bench and let someone else out there who is actually wants to be there..!
                  Abedzadeh : 7 pretty solid overall showing to me ... had the most difficult save of the game, though lost his balance in process and had to scramble to parry away the loose ball and came out well enough to make himself big and force a erratic lob or stop a sure to be an otherwise 90% 1v1 goal had he stayed in goal..! Bey probably woulda rushed out and murdered the attacker ?? [emoji14]
                  Noor : 6 or so ... got a nasty blatant hack early on by the same asshole bentakoor ... but he has a good engine on him, covered a lot of ground and provided himself as a passing outlet.
                  Taremi : 8 ... got hacked a couple of times as an early welcome but dude has just such an immense physical presence that can not be ignored, on or off the ball, he is Always in mix of the play every freakingwhere on the pitch...!! still did whatever the fk he wanted to do out there and cleverly snuck in the box and got the all important goal with a sweet one-timer..!
                  Ansarifard : 7 nice hustle play and keeping himself involved in the rhythm of the game for the whole short time on ..! did i mention that fantastic 1 timer cross for the goal ..! so unKarim like that..!!
                  Gholizadeh : 6 good as late sub... i didnt see anything too noteworthy from him in short time out there...? but he was in right position most all time and involved in the play ..!!
                  Amiri : 6 good to have him back ... looks he still needs more fitness training to become his old beast self out there..! be omide khoda in time for mid nov..?
                  7 for Abdz.
                  Man he was scary to watch.
                  I don't even take this guy to WC but well he will make it..

Comment

Controversial to say, but I think we need to start Mehdi at the world cup and Sardar on the bench. that way we can have some pace (Gholi or Torabi) on one of the wing opposite of JB

Comment

I’m glad that Sadegh is finally getting the recognition and the respect that he deserves. Not because he plays in Europe but because of his quality. What a performance by him yesterday. He single handedly ran circles around Nuñez on 3-4 occasions without anyone’s help. Again and as always contributing in team play and leaving his post to help out another (which is his weakness at club and country). A great team player who is both self aware and aware of the triangle around him. You can tell he gets frustrated when he loses the ball or if the ball deflects off of him in favor of the opposition. Today he played against a world class team and had to cover a few world class players.

It’s true I’m a fan of his game. But it’s because he’s that good. Definitely one of the best RBs in Asia (in the top 3 in my book). If you still think that Sadegh Moharrami doesn’t deserve his spot, then I don’t know what to tell ya. Watch his matches with Dinamo and with Team Melli. Count how many times he intercepts, blocks, his pass completion and contribution to plays.. Watch his match with Dinamo vs. Milan or rewatch this one. Moharrami deserves his spot and Mr. Ramin has got a lot of work/competition to earn back his spot.

Comment

I agree with you guys who think Amir should be nowhere near our goal. I knew something dangerous with him involved would happen if played. He needs to work on his confidence. He comes out too much (in the Algeria match he almost cost us 2 more goals had it not been for Hosseini and our back line). He needs to realize that he’s not his dad. And even his dad made too many errors and was reckless when leaving his post. Alireza Beiranvand should start. He’s our guy.

I was impressed with Kanaani and Shoja mainly because of their consistency in this match. I never thought I’d praise Kanaani but he deserves it. He played with confidence, with Drive and determination against a top team. That’s a plus in my book. I had hoped to see more of Majid Hosseini but I’m sure we will vs. Senegal.

Overall, proud of our boys!

Now we just hope that they’ll be more vocal with what’s happening in Iran. Nobody wants to involve politics into sports but this is just to the point of disgusting. It’s inhuman. Our athletes should voice their opinions. There’s not a damn thing that this regime can do to them if the top stars say what needs to be said.

Comment

My 3 GK choices for WC(Amir will make it anyway) :
                          1.Beiro
                          2. Niazmand
                          3.Hosseini/Akhbari

Comment

Mehdi & Sardar should start in order to have firing power. CQ is great organizing the team but too defensive minded for my taste. In the last World Cup TM was defending with 11 men and there was no one to counter attack, hope this isn’t going to happen again. I’m a fan of CQ and believe he’s a much better choice than the previous coach, (no disrespect) as he delivered thus far but the WC is another level.

Comment

Did anyone notice the fake look Ghoddos gave towards Taremi while passing to Karim? Was class and totally fooled the defenders!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate to say it but the bache akhound Torabi played a very solid game. He covered a lot of ground and hustled back defensively and made some key stops. He should have scored on his chance he had, that was his only criticsm he deserves from this game.

Azmoun’s performance was god awful….with TM unfortunately he either plays great or is the worst player on the pitch. I just rewatched the game and I counted 4-5 times where he got the ball in a key area and was 1v1 with a defender and got dispossessed every single time. His movement off the ball was not good either….sometimes he plays with arrogance for TM and unfortunately this was one of them. I hope CQ lights a fire under him.

I don’t want to see ppl debate whether Ansarifard should be in the squad anymore…..he regularly contributes offensively every time he gets the chance. He is just as good at creating scoring chances as he is finishing them.

Saman, kanani, and sadegh looked great. Those 3 for me were our best players of the match…saman created our best chances (to torabi who should have scored and also had the hockey assist in taremi’s goal), kanani didn’t let much by him all game and as someone who has thought he is very overrated I have to say this was one of his better performances I have seen from him. And as for sadegh he did a solid job of marking nunez and for the first time since his caps under CQ….he found the right balance between going fwd and recovering defensively when he needed to.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X