Azmoun : 5
        Sub :
        Abedzadeh : 5
        Noor : 7
        Taremi : 9 motm
        Ansarifard : 7.5
        Gholizadeh : 7
        Amiri : 6.8
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Beiro - good performance, but not as solid as we need him to be for world cup. He needs to be a little more polished in playing with foot.

Moharammi - Good peformance.

Kanaani - Very solid. The kind of strong defender we need in games against England, Wales and USA.

Khalilzadeh - Good performance. He was blaming the Uruguay player for taking a hard shot! I thought that was funny!

Jalali - Not bad for the first ever TM appearance in front of a quality side.

Ezzat - He was the general of our mid field today. He needs to commit less fouls.

Hajsafi - Let me not say anything!

Ghoddos - He did well, although at time was either invisible or out-muscled by the Uruguay players.

JB - This was a sub performance by JHB

Torabi - Although this guy does not excite me for being a Bacheh Pasdar, but I have to say he was good pick for today's game. Only CQ knows how to pick the right player.

Azmoun - What a disappointment he is becoming. He has lost the way to the goal.

Abedzadeh - Been a big fan of his father, but the son is just not at the level to be in TM. We cannot afford sooti after sooti in world cup. Please let's give our other goalies a chance to show themselves.

Noor - Not sure what he did.

Taremi - Thank god for Taremi. Without him we have no goal scoring engine.

Ansarifard - He is an effective player. Does what is told very well.

Gholizadeh - his foot work surprised the Uruguayans. We need him in games with England, Wales and specially USA.

Amiri - He was scared to fully engage in the game. Signs of the injury still with him. More rehab perhaps.

Comment

Sorry, but I have to say guys, Abedzadeh cannot be trusted as our goalie in any WC match

Comment

Beiro : 7 - Solid game by him, steady hands, no spilling or silly mistakes. Looked very focused

Moharammi : 7- Really great technique and workrate. Did well under pressure, put in good tackles and asserted good defensive dominance over a very skilled group of players. Was caught out maybe one or two times but overall very positive performance.

Kanaani : 8 - Absolute rock for us. Didn't make a single mistake. Really important last minute tackles and I think he won every single tackle? Massive presence

Khalilzadeh : 6.5- Besides a very poor pass which led to a darwin shot on target, really lived up to his name and put his body on the line this game. Showed good 1v1 and Aerial presence against a strong and skilled set of players. Will be hard to drop him even if we think majid or PAG may be better. He is good for games like this where we are doing a lot of defending, maybe not so good for games where we will have more possession

Jalali : 6 - I think considering how inexperienced he is he had very good composure and worked well with the ball. Was decent both offensively and defensively. Major upgrade over an idiot like noorafkan. Didnt get burnt 1v1 and has good pace. I think he can only go up from here.

Ezza 7 Started the first half very timid and didn't assert himself as the center of our midfield very well. really turned it around second half, took ownership of distribution and really connected our defensive and offensive lines, showed really fine technique and movements to free himself up between a very high profile midfield group, escape the press, and make very nice passes forward. Had a good idea to take a shot as well. Hope he sorts his club situation out because we certainly need him against teams like this.

Hajsafi : 6 - Hajsafi wasn't very good as a midfielder but I think he performed better in the second half especially when he was moved to LB. He provided a calm presence, was actually surprisingly tidy with the ball, won some fouls, and made good switches and distributions around the pitch. His ability to play the ball out from the back calmly is exactly why CQ likes using him this way. Was actually pressing a lot today as well in MF and had his usual good workrate. Defensively decent as well today.

Ghoddos : 6,5 - good pressing, some miscommunication between him and Azmoun and some hesitation to take on his man or take a shot. But he did show his quality in moving in and out of spaces and linking up play like on our goal. He needs to continue to start, we don't have other players with his profile.

JB : 6 - Very hot and cold performance, he showed great energy and effort, made some nice passes and through balls to azmoun, had some nice scenes where he was able to beat his man but continues to show poor control of the ball in tight spaces and had a few very poor turnovers which could have cost us.
              I want him to continue to play to his strengths like he has been the last couple years and make use of his strong shooting, we didn't see that today.

Torabi : 7.5 - one of the most surprising players today. would have been MOTM if his effort to score was successful. He showed incredible speed and workrate today, helped the defense a lot and showed great work offensively. Good with the ball and was able to draw many fouls from uruguayan midfielders, showing that his technique is still pretty good. made a big case for himself today.

Azmoun : 4- piss poor, lethargic, horrible attitude. Constantly waiting for the ball to be played to his feet, jogging around, not really putting in the hustle and leadership you want from a big player. Didn't even have an attempt on goal despite receiving several good passes in the first half.

Worst player out of the starting XI by a mile

Sub :
              Abedzadeh : 4,5 - shaky, butterfingers, spends too much time on instragram. Keep him on the bench.

Noor : 7 - I have really spoken negatively about him in the past but I think CQ is coaching him much better and knows how to use him. His energy really changed the flow of the game today and his passes and movement on the pitch were really good. helped out offensive output and pressed like an animal. Freed up space for saed to thread nice passes

Taremi : 8.5 - did more than azmoun did in 1/4 the time. took ownership of the attack and built plays. Helped the defense immensely, won lots of fouls. Wish he went for a goal instead of a pen.

Ansarifard : 7 - hes still got it. beautiful assist, Did excellent in all aspects and showed hunger when he came on. We will use him when azmoun has shitty games like today.

Gholizadeh : 7 - like I said, best used as a sub. Did an excellent job not loosing the ball today and really pissed off the uruguyans. He was playing gol koochik with them and wasting their time and essentially sealed the game for us. He could have easily helped us score another goal but it was clear the instructions were to kill the game. Should be used routinely from minute 65/70, fantastic against tired legs.

Amiri : 6- not quite there yet physically but you can see despite his injury he was still putting himself in the right place to win possession and im 100% sure we will be making use of this man for our big games. Knows how to play simple and really great at pushing the team forward.

Overall, great game plan today, compact and smart defending, and some individual errors. But the organization and focus of the players is phenomenal.

Viva King CQ
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

You folks are hard om Azmoun. He played lone striker and was alone most of the time. ARJ and other midfielders couldn't offer him much in service. Our fortunes changed when 3 attacking players came on.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Given the immense stress on our players (issues in Iran, change of coach, intense camp, the level of quality of the opponent, etc), I give a 10 to them all. Dameshoon garm for bringing a smile to our faces during this difficult time. They put 110% in, you can tell that this meant more to them than just a game. They wanted to make people happy, and they did.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I’m so sorry but Azmoun is a log. Even Saeid was working harder than him.

Comment

My takes:

Kaanani is Great. He has Been our Best defender the last couple of years. He is really solid

Moharrami had a good game. He is good on the Ball. But sometimes he gets beat to easily, which concerns me. He must get help during the WC matches. He cant be isolated alone with Sterling or another winger

Ezatolahi is just so god Damn important. I have said it before, even if he only plays 2 matches every season, he always turns up for TM and boost the midfield. He didnt have a perfect game, but he had some Great passes and very Calm on the Ball. We need that

Ghoddos i dont know what to Think. He has some Great link up play, some Nice 1-2 passes, but its like he gets bullied physicly everytime. The opposition seems strongest than him, and he doesnt give us much defensively. But he has his moments offensively

Azmoun, are we better without him in Big matches? Against asian teams he must always play. But is he needed against the Big teams? It it better to have Taremi as the striker with 2 wingers beside him? I Think it Can be debatted weather or not Azmoun should start or not. I dont know yet, lets see After the Senegal match

Gholizadeh is always good as a sub. I thought he had some very Nice dribles today. Specially at the end of the match, he hold well on to the Ball. The Uruguay players had alot of problems taking the Ball of him

Comment

I only saw few a full game of Jalali this season and if people remember i said wont be surprised if he take over left spot and i wasn't wrong.
                        Playing with either of Sardar or Taremi is some thing CQ never did.
                        Overall decent performance.
                        Kanani, Beiro, Sadegh, Torabi were great

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun is not it man. I hated his body language, his hustle, his everything. Everyone was pressing Uruguay's back line tremendously except for Azmoun. Hajsafi was pressing higher than Azmoun was…

Comment

Azmoun was terrible

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure why Azmoun is looking so lethargic. He just isn't himself out there

Comment

Working...
                              X