This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    I'm still waiting to see the evidence of the claim Tooleh Khers has made multiple times that Queiroz doesn't have a UEFA coaching license.

Out of all the outlandish claims, this was one of the more surreal ones, given his license record is so easy to find. Both he and Dragan have a Pro License, though this consummate troll keeps saying that Queiroz doesn't....

Reminds me of KellyAnne Conway's "alternative facts"
    I checked and edited my post since transfer market has that he has one. References are very important now what other alternative fact have I presented? and no the stats that are confirmed by three different sources are not alternative. I find that the ones you calculated yourself are alternative. Now what else? what alternative facts have I presented?

Comment

EVERYONE - I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU START IGNORING THESE INDIVIDUALS LIKE tooleh khers, ETC. - They are simply not in touch with reality & this one in particular seems to like to troll as well. - Dont' respond to their messages, and hopefully they'll stop spreading their incredibly bias, delusional assessments of football / inability to admit they're wrong due to ego issues etc. - Trust me it's not worth it when you know the other person simply either doesn't know much about football, or is living in their own dream world.

Hopefully they'll stop posting here one day.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
        EVERYONE - I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU START IGNORING THESE INDIVIDUALS LIKE tooleh khers, ETC. - They are simply not in touch with reality & this one in particular seems to like to troll as well. - Dont' respond to their messages, and hopefully they'll stop spreading their incredibly bias, delusional assessments of football / inability to admit they're wrong due to ego issues etc. - Trust me it's not worth it when you know the other person simply either doesn't know much about football, or is living in their own dream world.
        Hopefully they'll stop posting here one day.
        Now i know to suggest a coach who has had two years with a team has 0 credit in a victory three weeks after his dismissal, yet another coach gets all the credit for victories obtained nearly two years later after he was last the coach and there was another coach in the middle who got bad results which surprisingly were his own. Also I am quite delusional and bias for saying one coach had 60% winning percentage and the other had 83%.I also have an inability to admit I am wrong? what was I wrong on? Specify so I can admit and correct it. I just did that with one of my posts actually and as evident by spamming of my previous posts from a member I was able to completely change my opinion on CQ. I guess you are a football expert and I should listen to you and give you a thousand thanks every time you post. Your post is hilariously ironic.

What is even more ironic is that I am wrong, you are right and yet Carlos Queroz himself agrees with me. Lol he said himself that he was not able to give the Iranian people the results they deserve to thank them while you the expert feels that he gave us more than our football's level. Kaseh daaghtar as aash. Never seen before people getting gheyrati over stats. Lets all hope that you do not know what you are talking about since your knowledge equates Iran's football being a minnows level. BTW I usually do not even read your posts since I know you have nothing to add. Nothing yesterday when we finished 4th in our group, nothing today and nothing if we finish dead last in our group and nothing different if we are eliminated in the group stage of the Asian cup. Of course if CQ is the coach Your savantness is constant. If others are the coach then you can predict by how many goals we would lose without CQ. Hopefully you will not stop posting here even though in all probability you will be saying the same stuff no matter what for the next 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          @TOOLEH KHERS!
          WARNED! Refrain frominsulting other members!
          You don’t like “Big Mac Khors” then go hang around with “Whopper Khors” but do not provoke members!
          Dear Adesor, noted. Believe me I am starting to get tired of this repetitive and useless discussion. I will do everything in my power to ignore posts in this regard. Also for the love and support of Team Melli I do not want to keep arguing against our own coach. I really do hope this time is different and CQ can take us to the next level.
          Merci

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            Now i know to suggest a coach who has had two years with a team has 0 credit in a victory three weeks after his dismissal, yet another coach gets all the credit for victories obtained nearly two years later after he was last the coach and there was another coach in the middle who got bad results which surprisingly were his own. Also I am quite delusional and bias for saying one coach had 60% winning percentage and the other had 83%.I also have an inability to admit I am wrong? what was I wrong on? Specify so I can admit and correct it. I just did that with one of my posts actually and as evident by spamming of my previous posts from a member I was able to completely change my opinion on CQ. I guess you are a football expert and I should listen to you and give you a thousand thanks every time you post. Your post is hilariously ironic.
            What is even more ironic is that I am wrong, you are right and yet Carlos Queroz himself agrees with me. Lol he said himself that he was not able to give the Iranian people the results they deserve to thank them while you the expert feels that he gave us more than our football's level. Kaseh daaghtar as aash. Never seen before people getting gheyrati over stats. Lets all hope that you do not know what you are talking about since your knowledge equates Iran's football being a minnows level. BTW I usually do not even read your posts since I know you have nothing to add. Nothing yesterday when we finished 4th in our group, nothing today and nothing if we finish dead last in our group and nothing different if we are eliminated in the group stage of the Asian cup. Of course if CQ is the coach Your savantness is constant. If others are the coach then you can predict by how many goals we would lose without CQ. Hopefully you will not stop posting here even though in all probability you will be saying the same stuff no matter what for the next 8 years.
            You are quoting statistics that are incomparable. One guy coached 102 games now, the other 18. By your logic, our greatest ever coaches are Mahmoud Yavari and Reza Vatankhah. They had 100% win rates! Sure they only coached a total of 9 games between them, but the stats don’t lie!

That’s why people don’t take you seriously, you ignore valid points and fall back on the same argument nobody else buys over and over. The people who are on “your side” don’t make the same arguments as you, they say they don’t like CQ’s style of play, which I guess is personal preference, but you trying to prove through incomparable statistics that Skocic was better is just laughably low effort. The sample size for Skocic is so small, and he didn’t win any game against quality opposition. That is where you’re disingenuous in your “argument”. Again, by your standard, no name stopgap managers we had that have 100% win rates should have statues built for them at Azadi, no? Or is that too harmful to your world view to accept that would be a ridiculous idea? By your logic, Yavari and Vatankhah are the greatest of all time. Skocic is a dud compared to both, 100% > 83%.

I shouldn’t engage you, but maybe, just maybe there’s a chance you’ll be quiet for a while. Doubtful since you respond to yourself multiple times and rant the same point, but you want an answer here is one. Your analysis of the numbers is based on a flawed premise, so you’re wrong. If you’re right, then my logic of Yavari and Vatankhah being the greatest of all time is also right.

Edit to add: if you want to use flawed statistics to compare, Skocic lost 2/18 games. CQ only lost 13/102 games. Their rate of losing is basically the same, one guy just lost that much in 18 games, while the other only allowed 13 losses in 8 years playing in 2 world cups and 2 Asian cups. Japan, Argentina, Bosnia, Spain, etc. among those 13 losses, while Skocic was to South Korea and Algeria B. I’m not saying these are comparable, but if you want to compare, Skocic lost a lot for only 18 matches in charge. CQ only won 60%, but he tied (which equals points) frequently while Skocic just flat out lost. I assume you’re going to argue losing is better than drawing?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              You are quoting statistics that are incomparable. One guy coached 102 games now, the other 18. By your logic, our greatest ever coaches are Mahmoud Yavari and Reza Vatankhah. They had 100% win rates! Sure they only coached a total of 9 games between them, but the stats don’t lie!

That’s why people don’t take you seriously, you ignore valid points and fall back on the same argument nobody else buys over and over. The people who are on “your side” don’t make the same arguments as you, they say they don’t like CQ’s style of play, which I guess is personal preference, but you trying to prove through incomparable statistics that Skocic was better is just laughably low effort. The sample size for Skocic is so small, and he didn’t win any game against quality opposition. That is where you’re disingenuous in your “argument”. Again, by your standard, no name stopgap managers we had that have 100% win rates should have statues built for them at Azadi, no? Or is that too harmful to your world view to accept that would be a ridiculous idea? By your logic, Yavari and Vatankhah are the greatest of all time. Skocic is a dud compared to both, 100% > 83%.

I shouldn’t engage you, but maybe, just maybe there’s a chance you’ll be quiet for a while. Doubtful since you respond to yourself multiple times and rant the same point, but you want an answer here is one. Your analysis of the numbers is based on a flawed premise, so you’re wrong. If you’re right, then my logic of Yavari and Vatankhah being the greatest of all time is also right.

Edit to add: if you want to use flawed statistics to compare, Skocic lost 2/18 games. CQ only lost 13/102 games. Their rate of losing is basically the same, one guy just lost that much in 18 games, while the other only allowed 13 losses in 8 years playing in 2 world cups and 2 Asian cups. Japan, Argentina, Bosnia, Spain, etc. among those 13 losses, while Skocic was to South Korea and Algeria B. I’m not saying these are comparable, but if you want to compare, Skocic lost a lot for only 18 matches in charge. CQ only won 60%, but he tied (which equals points) frequently while Skocic just flat out lost. I assume you’re going to argue losing is better than drawing?
              I've done my best to explain similar points regarding quality of opposition that CQ got results against + more but this person just doesn't understand it or stubbornly ignores it for somes reason. - Like you said, they keep using the exact same flawed argument every single time, even when it has clearly been disproven, so it's just a waste of time because they can't come up with any new logical arguments to defend themselves....nothing but repetition of flawed arguments. I've put them on my ignore list so at least I don't see their posts anymore unless i manually choose to look, and there's no point in doing that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                In a thread called "Carlos Queroz Apology Thread", you are clearly saying I (we) should apologize. I asked you a very simple question: What do we need to apologize for? If you do not have an answer then maybe you are the "bacheh por roo" who is wasting people's time.
                #1 i did not start this thread.
                #2 i never directly called you bacheh poro, i just gave defination of bache poro
                and you thought is you.

ozone , we are not friends anymore.
                tooleh khers stop replying to my posts so you dont go on same level as ozone.
                roozbeh as of right now i dont mined disccussng tm with .

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  I HAVE MADE A PROMISE TO MYSELF
                  TO NEVER REPLY TO YOU , rozbeh, and ozone on team melli matters anymore.
                  so please dont reply to my posts regarding tm either.
                  Kateb I am sending you a dozen roses.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

MASHSAEED lets take a deep breath

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Kateb I am sending you a dozen roses.
                      STFU
                      stop replying to my messages
                      STOP PROVOKING MEMBERS.. because you USED TO BE EX MOD..stop acting you are a mod... mods and admins at pfdc
                      they are all fair people which i have seeing them come in the last 25+ years. THEY
                      WILL NOT TREAT YOU SPECAL since you used to be one of them..they are fair people.
                      you are not a mod anymore stop acting and faking you are one. i am not type to go and complaint
                      on people to the mods and admins thats act of a rat. so i tell you myself
                      every time you y reply to my posts or mention my name
                      you will get a STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Obviously. You assumed I did because one had 83% and the other 60%. I was making a point because the other member (ehem ehem) was saying I was "incredibly bias and delusional assessment of football" the point being I talk about stats and stats only. If CQ advances or wins the Asian cup I will be celebrating him like the rest of you.

Skocic is gone and it makes no sense for you and others to be bashing him. As I mentioned he had good results and the excuses to sack him were just that excuses. And it was all for CQ. You won it makes no sense to continue to tell us how he did not beat Korea or lost a friendly to Algeria. Honestly it does not make sense for me to come and defend him and bash our current coach so lets stop the nonsense that trolls me into responding. We share a common hope and wish for TM and CQ to do well. So lets end it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                          MASHSAEED lets take a deep breath

oh i did......😄

Comment

#1 i did not start this thread.
                            #2 i never directly called you bacheh poro, i just gave defination of bache poro
                            and you thought is you.

ozone , we are not friends anymore.
                            tooleh khers stop replying to my posts so you dont go on same level as ozone.
                            roozbeh as of right now i dont mined disccussng tm with .
                            Why do we need to apologize to CQ? Why? Please explain.

Comment

STFU
                              stop replying to my messages
                              STOP PROVOKING MEMBERS.. because you USED TO BE EX MOD..stop acting you are a mod... mods and admins at pfdc
                              they are all fair people which i have seeing them come in the last 25+ years. THEY
                              WILL NOT TREAT YOU SPECAL since you used to be one of them..they are fair people.
                              you are not a mod anymore stop acting and faking you are one. i am not type to go and complaint
                              on people to the mods and admins thats act of a rat. so i tell you myself
                              every time you y reply to my posts or mention my name
                              you will get a STFU.
                              What did I just read? Bros take a chil pill. Relax man this can't be good for your health.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                What did I just read? Bros take a chil pill. Relax man this can't be good for your health.

stfu.....

Comment

Working...
                                X