This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Queiroz Apology Thread

Please post in this thread if you doubted Carlos Queiroz at one point and regret doing so and wish you could take it back.

I'll go first, Carlos Queiroz I apologize for doubting your player selections in the past and questioning/criticizing your tactics.

Scoreline with SKo today would've been 3-0 Uruguay
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Don't make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
        Don't make me laugh
        He’s right…what’s so funny?

Comment

I’m a big CQ fan but let’s wait until the WC.

Although you could see some instant improvements in our gameplan.
          This is what happens when you replace a dallal with a real coach.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Edit: I'll be charitable today

Comment

Iran 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Iran 3?

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                  I’m a big CQ fan but let’s wait until the WC.

Although you could see some instant improvements in our gameplan.
                  This is what happens when you replace a dallal with a real coach.
                  It is blatantly obvious that key players never really pushed themselves for Sko
                  but they do for CQ and that has a major impact on TM performance.
                  We now must move on and wish TM to do their best now that
                  they have as boss who they want. Skocic is now history.
                  Look forward not back.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Please post in this thread if you doubted Carlos Queiroz at one point and regret doing so and wish you could take it back.
                    I'll go first, Carlos Queiroz I apologize for doubting your player selections in the past and questioning/criticizing your tactics.
                    😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
                    BEST THREAD OF MONTH SEPTember

Comment

I'd like to apologise for merely restricting my violence against the doubters to verbal rather than full physical violence. At least some sort of vandalism of their private property should have been the least they got away with.

Comment

Sorry, but another irrelevant, pointless thread.

CQ is the coach now. We all root for his and TM's success. Stop these addle-minded attempts at creating and continuing a rift amongst the fans.

p.s. We now have bigger issues to deal with if you have not noticed!!!!!!
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

1-0 against Uruguay, 1-1 Senegal. Highest ranked opponent we have ever defeated, and tied the African champs.

Less than a month in charge, compare the difference to the S Korea & Algeria losses. Listen to how people's tones have changed to Iran, before everyone doubted / ignored us, now England & USA are suffering in their friendlies, and they are fearing our team.

Carlos is world class, end of story.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            I'd like to apologise for merely restricting my violence against the doubters to verbal rather than full physical violence. At least some sort of vandalism of their private property should have been the least they got away with.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
                            every village have few they
                            are few at pfdc.
                            they got forced eating all their veggies(they dont know better like a 5 yar old that dont luke broklli)
                            and couple of them really refused AND GOT SENT TO THEIR ROOMS.
                            now they all back at dinner table begging for veggies .
                            thats why t kids have parents to teach them wrong from right.
                            good kids lisson to their parents and advance in life.
                            i lie to tell em all
                            GOOD JOB FOR LISSONING KIDS.

Comment

Here we go again with the made up achievements. "the highest ranked opponent we have ever defeated". Technically this is not even his victory being with the team for a couple of weeks. Had we lost you would hear this was Skocic's loss as CQ did not have time with the team yet, and it would have been correct. Also, yes we won but it was not a great performance. Our defense was not good and allowed Uruguay multiple chances, our goalies did well to save a few and Uruguay did bad at missing some chances they would not normally miss. Lastly there will be no apologies for CQ.

He works for our TM and country and is paid well for it (for a sixth of his life). He is expected to get good results, results that have been previously out of reach for TM like advancing in a world cup or winning an Asian cup. Even then if he does win we will be thankful and all can agree that he is a good coach but there will definitely be no apologies. We owe that apology to some other coach/es. Cq fans can't even say "I told you so" because no one dissed CQ we just judged his record which has no achievements for us yet once he does then we will all be thankful and shower him with praise. You know why? Because stats matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X