Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you expect TM players to do something in the honour of Mahsa Amini on Friday's gam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Is it true that Azmoun is taking back what he said and meeting with officials to “correct his wrongdoing”?
    Who said this? Please provide source.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Is it true that Azmoun is taking back what he said and meeting with officials to “correct his wrongdoing”?
      I saw some random IG post by someone about it, but it smells like Propaganda, his IG profile pic is still blacked out.

Comment

Could we also list the IR sympathizers here? Besides Torabi, I guess we have Ali Parvin and Hamid Estili... who else?

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          Could we also list the IR sympathizers here? Besides Torabi, I guess we have Ali Parvin and Hamid Estili... who else?
          Alipour...

It genuinely seems like recent years PP staffing policy is slightly skewed towards regime-supporting footballers.

Amiri has always traditionally been as well. I don't expect these guys to come out on the side of the people, unfortunately. Maybe a few half-hearted comments by the ones who aren't Torabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            I.R goons and their fu**ing lobbyist can f*ck of to a cave and suck a goat, anti iranian bastards

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
              I.R goons and their fu**ing lobbyist can f*ck of to a cave and suck a goat, anti iranian bastards
              I think the more hornier the footballer was, the more they become IR lobbyist.

Mashsaeed always said that Khodadad Azizi was chasing big bundas in California.

Both of these "legends" will never be legends.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Alipour...

It genuinely seems like recent years PP staffing policy is slightly skewed towards regime-supporting footballers.

Amiri has always traditionally been as well. I don't expect these guys to come out on the side of the people, unfortunately. Maybe a few half-hearted comments by the ones who aren't Torabi.

Khak bar sareshon, how can they call themselfs iranians and support the nr 1 enemy and the most anti iranian olaghs there is?

I wanna se their mullahlicking faces when i.r falls.

Comment

Shoja Khalilzadeh has posted a lot of anti-regime stuff and liked too. He also posted a pro-Ali Karim story.

The only mullah-lickers in TM are Mehdi Torabi and Vahid Amiri.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Shoja Khalilzadeh has posted a lot of anti-regime stuff and liked too. He also posted a pro-Ali Karim story.
                    The only mullah-lickers in TM are Mehdi Torabi and Vahid Amiri.
                    Then these two anti iranian meymons can play for karbala fc instead of Iran, when we as a nation understand that pro i.r and so called reformist are anti Iran and enemy of the state= bye bye I.R

Comment

holding up a ya ali banner is hardly proof of being regime supporter or having ya husayn undershirt is hardly proof of being regime supporter. How is that different than kaka say he belongs to jesus on his undershirt.

Anyways, shoja has been very outspoken. Alipour as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                        Then these two anti iranian meymons can play for karbala fc instead of Iran, when we as a nation understand that pro i.r and so called reformist are anti Iran and enemy of the state= bye bye I.R
                        The thing is, Iraqis hate them too. 👇 (watch video)

BTW, code word for "Argentina" = "Iran" (an Iraqi minister/politician blamed "Argentina" for issues in the country, he was too scared to say Iran). So it's become a running joke in Iraq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1cABa7Mras

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          holding up a ya ali banner is hardly proof of being regime supporter or having ya husayn undershirt is hardly proof of being regime supporter. How is that different than kaka say he belongs to jesus on his undershirt.

Anyways, shoja has been very outspoken. Alipour as well.
                          You are correct. I was wrong to select those photos in particular (they were just the ones I found when I googled the player names or went on Torobcheh's Instagram)

I'm just going by what I've heard - that after Torobi, Amiri and Alipour are the more regime-sympathetic ones. Ali Beiro perhaps too before, but he seems on our side now.

I am still on the fence about Salam Farmandeh as I think Kanani was being satirical.

Comment

like most others, I'm all for bashing this tyrannical regime. But is this really where we are, guys?

We're on a witch hunt to "guess" which TM players might not be sympathetic enough to the protestors?

Based on what they did or didn't post on social media? There's a lot of room for misjudgment and misinformation here. Most of our domestic players, like most professional athletes, spent their lives on the pitch and in training rooms. I'm not sure what standard we're supposed to hold them to.

I don't love this exercise of calling out individual players, especially when a lot of it seems speculative.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                              like most others, I'm all for bashing this tyrannical regime. But is this really where we are, guys?

We're on a witch hunt to "guess" which TM players might not be sympathetic enough to the protestors?

Based on what they did or didn't post on social media? There's a lot of room for misjudgment and misinformation here. Most of our domestic players, like most professional athletes, spent their lives on the pitch and in training rooms. I'm not sure what standard we're supposed to hold them to.

I don't love this exercise of calling out individual players, especially when a lot of it seems speculative.
                              I appreciate your post and the fear of McCarthyism, as someone who is, at least socially, on the slightly left side of the political spectrum, I feel uncomfortable in pointing fingers.

But then just thinking of the six bullets which went through the head, neck, abdomen and heart of Hadis Najafi nullifies that. I don't treat these players as champions of virtue. But I can't countenance anyone staying quiet in this absolute nightmare for the women, and people, of Iran. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Who said this? Please provide source.
                                https://ir.voanews.com/a/iran-sardar...t/6766651.html
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X