Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you expect TM players to do something in the honour of Mahsa Amini on Friday's gam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

according to Iran Int'l, regime has attacked Mahini's home to arrest him, but he wasn't home, yet his stuff and wife's stuff were confiscated.

These are our "Mas'oulin"....

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
      btw, dame Mehrdad Pooladi garm.

After Karimi, he's been the most direct and outspoken footballer. followed by Dejagah, Zandi and Mahdavikia

none of this middle-row of asking "MAS'OULIN" bs. we want these MAS'OULIN fired, disarmed and kicked out and trialed for their crimes against our country and nation. !!!

Makes me cringe when they please to MAS'OULIN to listen to people's wants...people want end of this regime. and a while new Iran and new Mas'oulin! wake up and smell the coffee.
      Man all the people you listed live outside of Iran (except for karimi who happened to
      Be in Dubai when the protests started).

The players are saying what they feel comfortable with. I’ve said this before we can’t judge them. Better than nothing.

Too many people online place way too much importance on symbolic statements by athletes and celebrities.

It means very little effectively if a public nationwide strike doesn’t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Man all the people you listed live outside of Iran (except for karimi who happened to

The players are saying what they feel comfortable with. I’ve said this before we can’t judge them. Better than nothing.

Too many people online place way too much importance on symbolic statements by athletes and celebrities.

It means very little effectively if a public nationwide strike doesn’t happen.
        It is going rumors that olagh Khamenei is dead and that the nation will go on strike tomorow or saturday.

But this is only rumors

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          according to Iran Int'l, regime has attacked Mahini's home to arrest him, but he wasn't home, yet his stuff and wife's stuff were confiscated.
          Update - Mahini has now been arrested:

Comment

Poor guy. F authorities for arresting him.
            If only they acted so quickly when someone commits an actual crime in Iran!

Comment

What did Sardar Azmoun say when we beat Qatar 2-0 in 2018 WCQ?

"Ina hichi balad nistan bejoz khabidan or aziat kardan".

Very relatable to IR now instead of Qatar NT.

Comment

Comment

Poor Hossein Mahini

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                      The difference in 2009 whit the protest from 2017 until now is that in 2009 the slogan was "Where is my vote " now it is "Marg bar i.r and Khamenei "

I agree whit that we need a leader, but who? The biggest chanse our people have is that the protest becomes so big that the armed forces must join the people, then i.r is history .
                      No it was not just "Where is my vote" , It was chants against khamenei , and IR. Pretty sure there are numerous videos of their chandts against khamenei and IR. It was much worse and they managed to silence it because there was no leader, funding , power , etc..

This time they didn't even bring out heavy machinery just like they did back in 2009.

Right now we don't have anyone. People who are saying ali karimi or masih alinejhad! lol are you kidding me? do you think this a joke. Ali karimi hasn't even release a video of himself its just basic stories. Also I don't trust ali karimi, I have feeling something is behind ali karimi and I can't trust him.

Back in 57 khomeini had lots of fundings behind his movement, lots of bazari people supported his movement. Whether we like it or not but the Mojahedin bastards were big part of the revolution in 1357. Trained people were armed, guns and weapons were brought in from palestine .

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Got a quick question, How did ali karimi know that this would start ? He has sold all of his property before hand and left iran with all of his family. Something is just not right here. Again another reason why i don't trust ali karimi.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Got a quick question, How did ali karimi know that this would start ? He has sold all of his property before hand and left iran with all of his family. Something is just not right here. Again another reason why i don't trust ali karimi.
                          Don't read too much into it. It is a case that many people
                          want to sell out and move out if they can since the inception of the IR. So many people
                          want to leave the country but they can't. It is not a country for ordinary living.
                          They have created a place ideal for mad, crazy, and angry people
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Ali Karimi DID NOT SELL HIS PROPERTY. Stop spreading B.S.

IR raided his house today and confiscated things. He is not in Iran because he frequently goes to Dubai (his second home). Like Mahdavikia goes to Germany (his second home)

Be careful of these people who come with the language of "separatism" "civil war" "these protests aren't different" and "let everyone go home cause there is no leader to worship (as if this worked out for us before!)" ... whenever you talk to Iranians inside Iran, they all say differently.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              Ali Karimi DID NOT SELL HIS PROPERTY. Stop spreading B.S.

IR raided his house today and confiscated things. He is not in Iran because he frequently goes to Dubai (his second home). Like Mahdavikia goes to Germany (his second home)

Be careful of these people who come with the language of "separatism" "civil war" "these protests aren't different" ... whenever you talk to Iranians inside Iran, they all say differently.
                              Yea, I can sniff IR propagandists, movement-deniers and overall low-energy doomers from thousands of miles (or in virtual context, from many posts off)...

Already have spotted about half dozen of them last few days

Comment

Is it true that Azmoun is taking back what he said and meeting with officials to “correct his wrongdoing”?

https://ir.voanews.com/a/iran-sardar...t/6766651.html
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X