Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you expect TM players to do something in the honour of Mahsa Amini on Friday's gam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this "support" is way too late, what a sick joke. Compare 2009 to this. Shame.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Great responses from TM players. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
        All this "support" is way too late, what a sick joke. Compare 2009 to this. Shame.
        Agar bazikonhaa edameh bedan ba poshtibaanishoon be nazaret nist ke kaareshoon doroste?
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Rasti migam Torabi chi mige in roozhaa? Joz khaamooshi va khaayehmaali.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ya Majid
            Ya Hosseini

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

You can’t look at it this way. You can’t dwell on the past. These guys here were teenagers then. And I’m sure there is a certain guilt on the conscious of guys like Karimi, Daei, Kia and the rest of them. We can’t be pissed about the past, just have to move forward united.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Agar bazikonhaa edameh bedan ba poshtibaanishoon be nazaret nist ke kaareshoon doroste?
                Dire. Manam mitunam beshinam baad az 3 mah begam manam tarafdare mardomam, hamun moghe mohem bud began ke vaghean neshun bedan be mardom poshteshunan.

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                You can’t look at it this way. You can’t dwell on the past. These guys here were teenagers then. And I’m sure there is a certain guilt on the conscious of guys like Karimi, Daei, Kia and the rest of them. We can’t be pissed about the past, just have to move forward united.
                I'm not sure I understand your point, they are very aware of those events, plus I'm talking about them being supportive three days ago not many years ago.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Dire. Manam mitunam beshinam baad az 3 mah begam manam tarafdare mardomam, hamun moghe mohem bud began ke vaghean neshun bedan be mardom poshteshunan.

I'm not sure I understand your point, they are very aware of those events, plus I'm talking about them being supportive three days ago not many years ago.
                  I’m sorry I misread your quote. But I still stand by my assertion that it’s never too late.

Comment

Agreed, it's never too late!

There are way too many keyboard warriors (themselves and their families living in safety) trying to dictate to others (who can actually be the target of this ruthless regime) how and when they need to be brave and take action. It's easy sitting behind a keyboard telling others to take risks, when there is no risk to yourself. Ultimately, all of these players have their own safety, their families' safety, and ultimately their own livelihood on which their families depend on the line. No one should tell them in a vacuum what they should or shouldn't say or do without having any context of their personal circumstances. Each player has to assess the risk to himself and his family in what actions they will take and when they will take it.

To those players that have come out and said something despite the risks to them and their families, we need to be thankful! And if there are some that have decided to not take such risks (for their own personal reasons) it does not mean that we need to create rumors or gossip that they are pro-regime (have seen way too much of that going on in some of the threads); just because some of them don't voice it, does not mean they are pro-regime (unless you can show some sort of proof or evidence, like for example how Torabi attended a pro-regime rally). So, for those that unnecessarily lash out at some of these players, please stop diverting the attention from the real problem, which is the regime!

Comment

Amiri comment, yeki be nal yeki be mikh.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Amiri comment, yeki be nal yeki be mikh.
                        Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        I just saw this story.
                        He can go to hell. EDITED
                        Last edited by webmaster; 09-28-2022, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Amiri is the second strongest IR supporter after Torabi but I still think/hope he can change

Beiro and Taremi closely followed them but both have gradually mellowed and we no longer see the Khamenei posts from them.

A lot of this is the hands they were dealt with, but still we hope they can process what is happening...

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                            I just saw this story.

He can go to hell. EDITED
                            come on bro no bad words here
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Damesh garm. A great young player and clearly has right courageous attitude.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X