Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you expect TM players to do something in the honour of Mahsa Amini on Friday's gam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    There's a lot of room for misjudgment and misinformation here.
    With Amiri and Torabi, no there isn't. There is no mistaking the utter silence from the guy who showed us a T-Shirt that says "Our only solution is to obey the supreme leader"!

There is also no mistaking a scum like Amiri pretending there is a 50/50 equivalence between the murder of Mahsa and protesters defending themselves against armed thugs!

Most of our domestic players, like most professional athletes, spent their lives on the pitch and in training rooms.
    Recognizing cold blooded murder and witnessing brutal treatment of protesters on the street doesn't take a PhD. The crimes we're talking about simply take eyes to see. Are we to believe Azmoun doesn't spend enough time training and playing?

One of the best statements by a public figure is also written by a former footballer, Mahdavikia. I honestly don't know how Amiri and Torabi don't feel ashamed of themselves next to people like this and Karimi.
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Oh my god, so many crazies over here. Some of the hot and heavy "revolutionaries" over here are using the exact same language and have the exact same attitudes that the IR revolutionaries did post their revolution. Stop wanting revenge. Make a good government and society and hope that you win the IR sympathizers over one by one. Even if only 20% of Iran are IR sympathizers, you can't get rid of 16 million people. Amiri was considered the most polite and disciplined TM member until a few months ago, and all of a sudden he is on the list of the firing squad. Even Torabi, he is an Iranian and has as much right as you and me. He did not cause any fuss in TM camps and contributed whenever he was asked to do so. So he is a little religious and bought into the propaganda that he was fed since he was born. Lets show him a different society and see if he can continue to be a contributing member. Stop the hate!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Oh my god, so many crazies over here. Some of the hot and heavy "revolutionaries" over here are using the exact same language and have the exact same attitudes that the IR revolutionaries did post their revolution. Stop wanting revenge. Make a good government and society and hope that you win the IR sympathizers over one by one. Even if only 20% of Iran are IR sympathizers, you can't get rid of 16 million people. Amiri was considered the most polite and disciplined TM member until a few months ago, and all of a sudden he is on the list of the firing squad. Even Torabi, he is an Iranian and has as much right as you and me. He did not cause any fuss in TM camps and contributed whenever he was asked to do so. So he is a little religious and bought into the propaganda that he was fed since he was born. Lets show him a different society and see if he can continue to be a contributing member. Stop the hate!!!!
          If absolute disgust at murder of my hamvatans, and the most brutal oppression towards our women, makes me crazy... Then throw me in the loonie bin.

Comment

If these anti iranian monkeys gives 0 damn about their hamvatans that are being slaughtered just because they want basic human rights ( human rights is a iranian value from dawn of time created by Cyrus the great) then they can f*ck of from our land, you are either iranian or I.R occupier, you cant be both.
            Iran is our land, I.R = Let this land burn as long as islam prevails "
            Enemy of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              If absolute disgust at murder of my hamvatans, and the most brutal oppression towards our women, makes me crazy... Then throw me in the loonie bin.
              I am just as disgusted at murder of my hamvatans and brutal oppression towards our women. All I am saying is hate is not the answer. We should not be making lists... A society is made up of different people with different ideologies. Why are we singling out Amiri and Torabi? What are our plans for them? Are we going to have different citizens with different rights? Are you going to kick them out of TM?

I know everyone is emotional right now. Lets just try to bring out the Ghandi/Mandela that is within each of us.

Comment

Many if not most of the players have shown signs of love to the regime or worse Khamenei at some point or another. They are deluded...

Don't get distracted and keep your eyes and targets on the real enemy...those who have blood on their hands and those whose deep pockets keep the murderers in power.

Don't let the murderers use the deluded idiots as targets for your anger and actions.

So many of you were blasting some Iranian opposition elements for getting the Iran Canada cancelled... your rationale being that the football players and IFF should not be mixed with politics. Now you want everyone to be judged as being with Iran or against them. Nothing has changed...the regime is the same regime, the players are the same and the murders are nothing new. The only thing that has changed is your attitudes.

We need to be smart and discriminate between the evil elements, their beneficiaries and their deluded supporters. Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Alipour etc are not the enemy. We should not expect anything more from them than any other Iranian.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I know everyone is emotional right now. Lets just try to bring out the Ghandi/Mandela that is within each of us.
                  These are nice words, but they were only successful because they were dealing with regimes that were susceptible to public opinion/international pressure. The IR would throw Ghandi in kahrizak and snuff him out. People are understandably upset at Amiri/Torabi because they are cheering on the thugs shooting at our youth.
                  زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                    These are nice words, but they were only successful because they were dealing with regimes that were susceptible to public opinion/international pressure. The IR would throw Ghandi in kahrizak and snuff him out. People are understandably upset at Amiri/Torabi because they are cheering on the thugs shooting at our youth.
                    Could you find where either have cheered on shooting of our youth specifically. Torabi I think we all agree is an idiot but what can we do, beat his political ideas and propaganda out of him? That seems ineffective and a sure way to push him further into his misguided belief system

There are a million more useful and supportive things we should be focusing our energy on to help Iranians inside iran than these witch hunts and pasrafte way of thinking (revenge in blood, even if we get ahold of some wrong people in the process!) that actually is ironically similar to what IR did when they took power.

I do not think future of Iran needs to stoop to that low level of humanity and lack of regard for the rule of law. Anybody who has committed crimes should eventually be arrested, tried, and if found guilty by a court of their peers face the appropriate justice. Amiri and torabi are two footballers, they are not on the street beating or harassing anybody. Their are much bigger fish to fry than ensuring everybody in TM has the exact same mindset (impossible as they are all individuals with their own ideas and beliefs, whether we agree with them all or not)

Comment

So much nonsense since my last post in this thread.

First of all, no one's putting these idiots "in front of the firing squad" so calm down with that. It's our plain and simple duty to call out traitors who are indifferent to this regime's crimes. Amiri pretending this is some 50/50 issue was honestly even more disgusting to me than Torabi openly supporting Khamenei.

The idea that this regime and its sycophants give a damn about fairness and civility as long as "we set a good example" is so naive it's laughable. People who can be swayed by kindness don't crush a young woman's skull when she hasn't even committed a crime! There is no neutrality possible here. Being neutral against evil is just a different form of evil. From raping political prisoners to serial killing of intellectuals to running protesters over with police cars, this regime has committed practically every crime a government can commit against citizens! The idea that these people and their sympathizers have a conscience to appeal to is an embarrassing joke.

The ones with a problem are those who see no difference between patriots like Mahini, Karimi, and Azmoun vs pathetic cowards like Amiri and Torabi. If you think Amiri's repulsive post is ok just because he's "a gentleman in camps", you're the one who needs to reevaluate his worldview, not the rest of us.

Shaming those who support or turn a blind eye to evil is just as important and necessary as fighting evil itself.

Read that again.

If you don't get that, don't lecture the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post
                        First of all, no one's putting these idiots "in front of the firing squad" so calm down with that. It's our plain and simple duty to call out traitors who are indifferent to this regime's crimes. Amiri pretending this is some 50/50 issue was honestly even more disgusting to me than Torabi openly supporting Khamenei.
                        The idea that this regime and its sycophants give a damn about fairness and civility as long as "we set a good example" is so naive it's laughable. People who can be swayed by kindness don't crush a young woman's skull when she hasn't even committed a crime! There is no neutrality possible here. Being neutral against evil is just a different form of evil. From raping political prisoners to serial killing of intellectuals to running protesters over with police cars, this regime has committed every crime a government can commit against the citizens it's supposed to serve! The idea that that these people have a conscience to appeal to is an embarrassing joke.
                        The ones with a problem are those who see no difference between patriots like Mahini, Karimi, and Azmoun vs pathetic cowards like Amiri and Torabi. If you think Amiri's repulsive post is ok just because he's "a gentleman in camps", you're the one who needs to reevaluate his worldview, not the rest of us.
                        Shaming those who support or turn a blind eye to evil is just as important and necessary as fighting evil itself.

Read that again.
                        So much non-sense in your post (it's unreal). It's clearly an emotional post from you that comes from a good place, but non-sense nonetheless. Like I said before, it's easy for keyboard warriors who have no risk to themselves to tell others to take risks in a vacuum. You can praise those that have looked past risk to themselves and their families to speak out as heroes (and rightfully so); but if others who live there and have weighed the risks to themselves and their families and have decided to not be that brave, it does not make them pro-regime or cowards.

You are sitting here behind a keyboard with brave words; Mahini was just arrested; are you going to go pick up a stick, fly to Tehran, go to the prison, and beat up the guards to rescue him? If no, then don't just post BS black and white righteous statements like this that make you look good and shame others. I understand anger at people like Torabi and Amiri who have made pro-active statements that are pro-regime, but don't drag in players who are silent as "turning a blind eye" as you are not the one taking the risk behind your keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post

What do you suggest we do with "Traitors" that you are calling out? Amiri pointing out that demonstrators should not be burning Koran is something I agree with. The whole point of this latest movement is that we are not against Islam but against this regime. Burning Koran makes it feel that we are against Islam. Pointing that out by Amiri does not mean that he supports the guy that broke the skull of our hamvatan. He is obviously a religious man. I am not. Even if he is misguided or brainwashed to be supportive of IR regime (which I don't know know if he is or not), that is not being a traitor. What is his crime that you are calling him a traitor. Judge and jury in a few key strokes.

The idea that this regime gives a damn about fairness and civility as long as "we set a good example" is so naive it's laughable. People who can be swayed by kindness don't crush a young woman's skull when she hasn't even committed a crime! There is no neutrality possible here. Being neutral against evil is just a different form of evil. From raping political prisoners to serial killing of intellectuals to running protesters over with police cars, this regime has committed every crime a government can commit against the citizens it's supposed to serve! The idea that that these people have a conscience to appeal to is an embarrassing joke.

I was talking about the next regime replacing this regime.

We see the difference. That is our whole point. Everyone is different. You are saying that everyone should be exactly like Karimi or they are a traitor.
                          Shaming those who support evil is just as important and necessary as fighting evil itself.

That was the mentality of the guy that broke Mahsa's skull.

Read that again.
                          Ok. sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
                            So much non-sense in your post (it's unreal). It's clearly an emotional post from you that comes from a good place, but non-sense nonetheless. Like I said before, it's easy for keyboard warriors who have no risk to themselves to tell others to take risks in a vacuum. You can praise those that have looked past risk to themselves and their families to speak out as heroes (and rightfully so); but if others who live there and have weighed the risks to themselves and their families and have decided to not be that brave, it does not make them pro-regime or cowards.
                            You are sitting here behind a keyboard with brave words; Mahini was just arrested; are you going to go pick up a stick, fly to Tehran, go to the prison, and beat up the guards to rescue him? If no, then don't just post BS black and white righteous statements like this that make you look good and shame others. I understand anger at people like Torabi and Amiri who have made pro-active statements that are pro-regime, but don't drag in players who are silent as "turning a blind eye" as you are not the one taking the risk behind your keyboard.
                            Did I condemn anyone other than Torabi and Amiri, genius?… No?… I literally didn’t name anyone other than them? So it seems one of us was “emotional” here and it definitely wasn’t me? Cool.

By “turning a blind eye” I mean someone like Amiri who goes out of his way to make a post just to act like there is no moral difference between the murder of Mahsa and protesters chanting her name and having to defend themselves against paid cockroaches armed to the teeth.

Many players have always stayed out of the fray when it comes to politics because they know the personal costs are too high. That I can understand. But Torabi went out of his way to kiss up to Khamenei and Amiri made a complete a$$ out of himself this week.

People like this must be called out. There MUST be a social cost for sycophants who ingratiate themselves with the regime. They must know the people are disgusted with them. It’s that simple. You either get it or you don't.

Comment

As Shahin Najafi says, the time for vasat-bazi is over, and accusing those of living outside Iran as not having a say in what's going on is promoted by the IR as a way to bring disunity (divide and conquer).
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqBkRr7Lr98&t=18s
                              زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Under no circumstances should anyone support Mehdi Torabi. Iranians are being slaughtered in the streets, arbitrarily arrested and God knows what else (rape, traumatized for life etc.), and this basiji cannot even put a symbolic black background as his IG (like the rest of his teammates)?

Why would an Iranian support such a Shia ISIS sympathizer? Cause he can kick a football? To hell with Mehdi Torabi. This buffon will never "come on our side" - if you don't come now, when will you come?

It's one thing to not have any courage, but he had the courage to hero-worship Khamenei on live TV.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X