Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you expect TM players to do something in the honour of Mahsa Amini on Friday's gam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This. Convincing people with vicious language has never happened once on the face of the earth. In fact it'll make them even more hardline pro regime which is not what we want

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Oh my god, so many crazies over here. Some of the hot and heavy "revolutionaries" over here are using the exact same language and have the exact same attitudes that the IR revolutionaries did post their revolution. Stop wanting revenge. Make a good government and society and hope that you win the IR sympathizers over one by one. Even if only 20% of Iran are IR sympathizers, you can't get rid of 16 million people. Amiri was considered the most polite and disciplined TM member until a few months ago, and all of a sudden he is on the list of the firing squad. Even Torabi, he is an Iranian and has as much right as you and me. He did not cause any fuss in TM camps and contributed whenever he was asked to do so. So he is a little religious and bought into the propaganda that he was fed since he was born. Lets show him a different society and see if he can continue to be a contributing member. Stop the hate!!!!

Comment

We have not learned that a healthy society and democracy is built on the pillars of respect for each other, diversity, and inclusion. Creating lists and singling out people is no different than fascism and apartheid. Iran for all Iranians even those who we do not agree with.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        We have not learned that a healthy society and democracy is built on the pillars of respect for each other, diversity, and inclusion. Creating lists and singling out people is no different than fascism and apartheid. Iran for all Iranians even those who we do not agree with.
        I agree, but it is a difference between people whit different opinions in a democracy and people that supports repression, murder and theft, this is what I.R stands for.
        If you support I.R you support exactly this and "Let this land burn as long as islam prevails "
        So f*uck meymoon Torabi and Amiri

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          This. Convincing people with vicious language has never happened once on the face of the earth. In fact it'll make them even more hardline pro regime which is not what we want
          That applies to issues that come down to a simple difference of opinion, like tax rates and tariffs. Not whether or not it's ok to kill a young woman for not covering enough hair or raping political prisoners.

There are few things as clear cut as this regime's record on human rights. The people who continue to back this regime after watching it run down protesters with police cars aren't going to change their minds if we "talk nicely". These people lack a conscience. What we have with them is not a difference of opinion, it's war. And in war we either fight or just surrender and stop wasting our time.

No sane society would treat the likes of Amiri and Torabi with respect. Without social shaming people like this have no reason to ever stop. Losing face is the bare minimum consequence for their treason.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post
            That applies to issues that come down to a simple difference of opinion, like tax rates and tariffs. Not whether or not it's ok to kill a young woman for not covering enough hair or raping political prisoners.

There are few things as clear cut as this regime's record on human rights. The people who continue to back this regime after watching it run down protesters with police cars aren't going to change their minds if we "talk nicely". These people lack a conscience. What we have with them is not a difference of opinion, it's war. And in war we either fight or just surrender and stop wasting our time.

No sane society would treat the likes of Amiri and Torabi with respect. Without social shaming people like this have no reason to ever stop. Losing face is the bare minimum consequence for their treason.
            👏👏👏❤❤❤

Comment

It's amazing when it comes to IR - some people have so much leeway yet they slander and focus on other parties and personnel who have done much less. You don't compromise with serial criminals. It's one thing to differ on how much people should be taxed, on whether you agree with abortion or not, how much money should be allocated to the army etc. but there is no compromise on plunderers and terrorists.

The Germans moved on from the Nazis and outlawed them. That's exactly what Iran should do post-IR. Make it criminal to be an Islamic Republic sympathizer/advocate. They are the most destructive internal force in Iranian history.

Kindness with IR is weakness and lack of courage. Nothing else.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                It's amazing when it comes to IR - some people have so much leeway yet they slander and focus on other parties and personnel who have done much less. You don't compromise with serial criminals. It's one thing to differ on how much people should be taxed, on whether you agree with abortion or not, how much money should be allocated to the army etc. but there is no compromise on plunderers and terrorists.

The Germans moved on from the Nazis and outlawed them. That's exactly what Iran should do post-IR. Make it criminal to be an Islamic Republic sympathizer/advocate. They are the most destructive internal force in Iranian history.

Well IR is not a belief system. But to say we can't have pan-islamists or islamists in Iran is ridiculous. It's gonna happen. IR itself is a different story.

And btw there are still Nazi groups and sympathizers in Germany and elsewhere. Eradication doesn't work and rule of law and justice must prevail when holding people accountable not vigilantiasm and apartheid!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

There are Nazi groups but they are outlawed and it's illegal. The same thing should happen in Iran.

Anyway, we have to get there. But one can dream.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Taremiscores jaan, if we do the same thing with the supporters of IR that they did with supporters of the Shah, and what Shah's SAVAK and army did to the people who rose up against him, then we will turn into another dictatorial and repressive entity. All criminals of IR should be tried in a truth and reconciliation tribunal with the due process, that's the only way to build a democratic Iran of the future.

One of the verses of a Rumi's poem says: "Gar to ba bad bad konee pas fargh cheest" meaning "If you do bad things to bad people what is the difference between you and them". I am against capital punishment and I want the murderous leaders of IR tried in a people's tribunal with their right to legal defense honored and then when convicted, I want them sentenced to life in prison with hard labor.

Mehdi Torabi is a football player and as far as I know other than expressing support for IR, he has not committed any acts against innocent people. I honor his right to express himself peacefully and recognize the rights of all Iranians to do so. Any other way will lead to another repressive regime.

Comment

Or may be, Nelson Mandela and what happened after the fall of apartheid should be the model to emulate, when after spending 27 years in a prison, he invited his own jailer to his inauguration, and kept De Klerk (the President under the apartheid system) as the deputy president.

It all depends on what the goal is. If the goal is revenge, yeh by all means, go for it. But if the goal is the construction of a system that endures beyond the next revolution, then may be, just may be, we should widen our outlook.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Comment

Comment

Respect? Why should we respect anyone associated with this murderous and brutal regime? Any single person who is a member or supports this regime doesn’t deserve the slightest form of respect. Enough with this. For 43 years we ,,respected“ and tolerated them. For over 40 years we had hopes and patience that this regime will ,,reform“. For over 40 years we thought that elections in this system can change something but every time we were disappointed. Enough with this ,,respect them“ or ,,talk nice“ to them. They deserve the worst and to hell with any worthless regime supporter. This regime must go. I have to admit that I was one of the persons who was fooled that reforms are possible and I still feel like an idiot when I think about it. Any person, doesn’t matter if Torabi or a Basiji himself deserves nothing more than disrespect and the same treatment they give to our fellow countrymen who have enough of these monsters. No more of this. No more of tolerating these miserable motherless f*cks who don’t give a shit about us! Marg bar Jomhurye Eslami and the supporters who encourage their crimes against humanity!

Comment

Time for our TM players to announce retirement too.

Show some balls ffs, we are on verge of history.

There is nothing “Melli” about the team with crab symbol on their chests.

Comment

Working...
                                X