PFDC moved to new server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My notes in terms of website use:
    I am logged out every once in a while. When I login it takes me to the PFDC homepage.
    Many of the thanks I give to members, don't show up.
    Not major issues, but wanted to share.

Comment

^ we are changing and upgrading our forum because of these bugs. Please be patient as all these will be addressed with the new forum.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        ^ we are changing and upgrading our forum because of these bugs. Please be patient as all these will be addressed with the new forum.
        Hey Webbie jan, is the new forum going to have a completely new layout or will it be similar to how it is now?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          My notes in terms of website use:
          I am logged out every once in a while. When I login it takes me to the PFDC homepage.
          Many of the thanks I give to members, don't show up.
          Not major issues, but wanted to share.
          Just wanted to confirm thanking/repping does not work. Incase it helps debug any problems. Thanks for looking into it @webbie

Comment

^ this is a template issue. If you hold your cursor on the thanks button and open it in a new window, your thanks will be displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Hey Webbie jan, is the new forum going to have a completely new layout or will it be similar to how it is now?
              it will be completely different and many hacks will have to be installed again but this way it will not be compromised as this one. Most of our troubles are because they have installed viruses on our server and it's hard to completely remove them unless we upgrade the security. And new things might come with certain changes and sacrifice.

Comment

Webbie jan, when you click on the donate button, it now says "This organization is currently ineligible to receive donations."

Comment

^ yes they have stopped the paypal and I am not in the US to resolve it. Where I am Paypal is not available so I am stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    ^ yes they have stopped the paypal and I am not in the US to resolve it. Where I am Paypal is not available so I am stuck.
                    Hi Webmaster. Love the new forum look. I reside in the US and have faced issues logging in to the forum with my credentials, and I tried multiple browsers to log in, but for some reason the authentication seems somewhat broken. I had to use a VPN in the US to login with my credentials for me to use this forum. I want to see if this is a bug and if it is being addressed or not, and if any other US based members are also facing this issue as well.

Comment

Webmaster
                      when you come back
                      Get a pob and
                      Give your pob address.

Comment

Working...
                      X