No announcement yet.

PFDC moved to new server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its that empty space of time and the broken rutines of logging in.. and scrolling one last time while chilling in bed.. and going to sleep when the eyes finaly gets tired of reading..

Now some oldies gonna be in bed with no pfdc, frustrated.. looking besides them and seing the wifey.. and thinking aaah what the heck lets have some fun..

Im just worried about some older members risking being fathers again at very old age with pfdc blackouts causing coming babyboom 2023

Namesuggetions: Carlos/Carlina or Kateb/Katy 😁

NOTE TO KATEB
    I read your 123456 testing thread post loool
    Thread was gone as site got updated when i came home so couldnt answer..

I have no comments more than your going down in the prediction contest 😁
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Would it help cost/performance if old forum data is purged from a certain date backwards? Lets say older than 5 years?
      It would suck but im guessing we're keeping a never ending log of everything which cant be cheap over time

Comment

Webbie jan we appreciate your hard work.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I think Annonymous has hacked PFDC

Just Kidding ! Thanks webmaster I love the community and love to be a member here.
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

we had to go to a back up so all posts after the 25th have been lost in space. sorry about that.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

This may have been mentioned before. While using Edge seems to have all kinds of issues with new site, using Chrome seems to work just fine.

Comment

^ true for now till we change and upgrade to the new vbulletin we will have all kinds of problems because everybody uses different browsers it will take while unless they clear their cache and in some cases the DNS of their computer. Because many of the functions on the forum are ip based and since this a new ip it will give a lot of problems till everything goes normal and resets.

This upgrade was necessary as during the world cup we will have more security and bandwidth and specially because of the WC a lot of hackers are at work to steal peoples info and etc. And having thousands hit the site will be hard for any server.

Hence I have so far spend 800 to do all this and only 150 has been recovered. Just to let you know having a popular football forum during a world cup is not cheap, easy or fun.

Thanks to those who sent their support through PayPal. Thanks but we appreciate if others could send some more so the burden would not be on me. But if you really can't its ok. Thank you.
                Last edited by webmaster; 09-28-2022, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Oh we have access again, honestly I'm kinda fine with pfdc crashing every now and then if it means keeping this format. I personally think it works great the way it's always been

Comment

Just an update. We have finally gotten rid of viruses and malware on the server. We just need to upgrade the mysql to protect us from future attacks.

"The latest malware scan of your hosting server has finished. I am happy to inform you that no infected files were found."

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      Just an update. We have finally gotten rid of viruses and malware on the server. We just need to upgrade the mysql to protect us from future attacks.

"The latest malware scan of your hosting server has finished. I am happy to inform you that no infected files were found."
                      Khaste nabashi delavar, khoda ghovat ghahreman

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        ^ true for now till we change and upgrade to the new vbulletin we will have all kinds of problems because everybody uses different browsers it will take while unless they clear their cache and in some cases the DNS of their computer. Because many of the functions on the forum are ip based and since this a new ip it will give a lot of problems till everything goes normal and resets.

This upgrade was necessary as during the world cup we will have more security and bandwidth and specially because of the WC a lot of hackers are at work to steal peoples info and etc. And having thousands hit the site will be hard for any server.

Hence I have so far spend 800 to do all this and only 150 has been recovered. Just to let you know having a popular football forum during a world cup is not cheap, easy or fun.

Thanks to those who sent their support through PayPal. Thanks but we appreciate if others could send some more so the burden would not be on me. But if you really can't its ok. Thank you.
                        Sending donation today Sardar.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

The website freezes when I open it on my phone. This happening to anyone else?

Comment

^^no, but i do get thrown out in between posts and have to log in again.
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Kamran jan just made more donation to you mate.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                Kamran jan just made more donation to you mate.
                                Thank you brother

Comment

Working...
                                X