PFDC moved to new server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    We have upgraded our server. As we are getting close to the WC our site has been extremely busy specially our frontpage has been hit many times which has brought our server down a few times. So I have upgraded the site and we are still getting huge hits on our front page so please be patient as this is normal. We appreciate your patience. Our new server is double the speed and size of our previous server. We want to apologize for any downtime that you might have experienced.

We have also updated our homepage template and we are adding new things to it as we go. Please give us your feedback about it.

Thanks for keeping PFDC as your main source for Iranian football and footballers for 25 years and the support you have given to this site and we hope we have not disappointed you thus far.

Cheers

Webmaster
    PFDC ZELZELEH
    mahboooobeh harchi delehhhhhhh

zango zadam BEH AHAN
    PFDC IA CHI MAHAN.

webmaster
    webmaster
    hemayatat mikunim..

Comment

Hello guys,
      I don't see internationale forums(other sports) and general forums
      Am i the only one?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Hello guys,
        I don't see internationale forums(other sports) and general forums
        Am i the only one?

its working right now.

Comment

Guys we are dealing with some malware and viruses in our server which is bringing the site down. Please be patient as we are dealing with this. Thanks.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

soooo may something like this lay behind this virusmirus?
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sduy3O--8Mw
            just jking, glad site is up again, thanks for your hard work
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Can you guys open a discord please

Comment

Hi we got the site back and are still running all kinds of virus scans and tests to see if this would happen again but we also have to upgrade our forum because it does not work with the current security apps and is full of bugs as this is a 10 year old forum. We have already purchased the license and thanks to the donations we could save and recover 150 dollars from the 600 cost so far. Thank you the members who sent their donations. I appreciate it.

Please be patient as we should prepare for the world cup traffic and I am trying to be ready for it. So the new forum will be installed soon and I have also upgraded our server and installed other security apps. Thanks.
                Last edited by webmaster; 09-23-2022, 11:26 AM.

Comment

For those curious as to why PayPal may become even harder to use for Iranians, and anything with "Iran" or "Persian" in the transaction title (including PersianFootball.com). Can't get much more anti-Iran than the ADL and their goons.

PayPal to research transactions that fund hate groups, extremists

PayPal Holdings Inc (PYPL.O) is partnering with non-profit organisation the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) to investigate how extremist and hate movements in the United States take advantage of financial platforms to fund their criminal activities.

https://www.reuters.com/business/fin...ts-2021-07-26/

Comment

Thanks Webbie.

Comment

Site doesn't seem to open on my iPhone anymore, anyone else?
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Question: does clicking on ads also generate income even small and negligible?
                        if so please suggest everyone who uses the site to do so.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Webi jan, all these ads while navigate the forums, is it malware or is it the way it should be? Good to know. And also as Roozbeh jan mentioned, do they generate profit to the site and should we click on them?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Webi jan, all these ads while navigate the forums, is it malware or is it the way it should be? Good to know. And also as Roozbeh jan mentioned, do they generate profit to the site and should we click on them?
                            This is the new format of Google ads. I have not added anything. It just has been updated.

Comment

OMG it's back up and running!
                              I always panic when I see the forum down.

Comment

Hey guys I have been working nonstop on this. Please be patient. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X